/ink/ splatoon general

The Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=GnIAN06eSAE

Previous thread: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- the first Splatfest is on July 15 [cake vs ice cream], you can download the demo now on the e-shop,the event starts at 3pm - 7pm PT (one day only)
- SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
- Splatoon 2 needs 3.1 GB of space to install
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) includes:
Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch)
Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch)
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Discord

> discord.gg/bPfxAVs

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J5FYvBiHlc
youtube.com/watch?v=ydBVa6qCmFk
youtube.com/watch?v=MH7WMZTfnRc
destructoid.com/cyber-gadget-is-making-a-switch-keyboard-that-can-dock-your-joy-con-447758.phtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for discord is aids

Callie is the best.

inb4 literally who
inb4 hasbeen

What exactly happened? Power mad?

So user, what's your favourite track so far in Splatoon 2?

i miss callie and marie

youtube.com/watch?v=6J5FYvBiHlc

I'd like to join a Splatoon discord and make friends for online but I've never played the game aside from the testfire and I don't want my inexperience to get me dragged.

I love pearl, guys..

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBVa6qCmFk
i can't stop listening to it

Just wait for Splatoon 2 to be released then join the discord, you dense fuck or join it during the splatfest.

youtube.com/watch?v=MH7WMZTfnRc

Have you never joined a club or sport before? Just do it. We were all bad once.

My nigga right here, he gets it

We have lots of people with different ranks, S+ playing with C- no problem, its about having fun for once

is amazon going to restock? i heard from my friend that it was supposed to be prime only but they instead let everyone order it with the prime discount

I doubt anyone would seriously shit on you. Maybe some teasing, but anyone who got legitimately upset with you not being experienced enough is a tryhard.

Mate just join anyways. Nobody'll make fun of you for being new since we've all been there before. Come, user. Let's be friends.

How do I get good at splatoon again

I would assume after the game releases.

i rather lose games that not play with my /ink/ senpaitachi

Don't worry about it, user. Most people are just happy to finally find a fourth person for their squads anyways.
We just want to play videogames.

wtf is this shit
kys you're are self

You know after playing the splatoon tutorial level 3 times, the doggy controller isn't so bad. Its terrible to play it seperately though.

Also what the point of the (A) button and (L) in splatoon1 button again? It does nothing right? Hope they let you rebind controller in a Switch software update later. In the PS4 you can rebind any key regardless if the game allows it in the setting or not, wish nintendo took some time to learn from its competitors.

lol calm down this isn't fucking dota no one cares

>dude remove all the flaws lmao
Also there's no mole

Has nobody read the squid sister stories? Marie isn't washed up, she's just in a different town

I can't read.

>Marie
who?

Just play a lot, keep a cool head or get off when you're seeing red. Occasionally keep playing even when you're on a losing streak to figure out exactly what you're doing wrong or how you can compensate for others

Nintendo would rather reinvent the wheel than copy other people's wheeled vehicles

Discordfags are the worst

Post some old /ink/ stuff

that's my shit right there

The wait for testfire is truly suffering.

same

That's actually a really good point. Here's hoping that that's what they'll do. It would be such a waste if they didn't.

No one cares about your stream.

I feel like I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing with my old main. I played the CJS, but... it feels so bad to use if you suck with it. I'm not really an aggressive player, but CJS isn't really intended for utility.

I'm not the streamfag.
I just don't want discordfags fucking up the OP again.

Real /ink/

If it's been awhile just try new weapons

thats alright, no one but you and me are talking about it now, so we shouldnt bring it up then,

splatoon 1 testfire man
good times
>that feel when in picture
feels good

Dark skinned squids look so good with those blue tentacles. Part of me wishes we could choose our tentacle color. I know why we can't and why that will likely never change, but god I hate green tentacles on every skin tone except the literal palest one.

I love playing with the Japanese. No one else tends to play the darker skinned squids and it's nice to be in a lobby where you're not the only dark squid on your team

the deed is done, lads

You get a free t shirt? The fuck, america gets fucking nothing.

Is there anywhere in the US that I can get the purple squid amiibo? I've only been able to find the two inklings.

Yeah, it's breddy cool I guess. The UK store offers preorders thankfully, maybe you should stop being a burger.

Squid Sister Stories? Sounds like something /ink/ totally overlooked and you don't look like a complete retard right now.

Is there any way to find out how many yeahs your posts have gotten, or are they just lost to you forever?

I will never not be mad this.

Thank you

>bought pro controller when i bought switch
>too lazy to swap it for sploon themed one
>too poor to buy another one
feels bad

Na, im good. Enjoy your Muslim refugees and high taxes gas prices.

Guess I had an updated version

So you guys are going to buy the superior controller for splatoon right?

>free shirt or have the price of a better shirt discounted off the retail price

Yeah you have fun with that. I can just buy it off ebay with the money I saved and still have enough left over to buy some burgs.

Might be a way in the full game like it stores it in a Yeah folder.

whoa I was thinking of making something like this, can you even buy one?

How do I draw picture

>not getting the superior shirt

Oh gezz, I thought that was an edit. I would buy this just so it feels like the Gamepad again.

reposting again
>primary main
>secondary main
>tertiary main
>weapon you want to improve on
>weapon you hate dealing with

-Jet squelcher
-Heavy Splatling
-Custom Jr
-Scoped Chargers/All Brushes
-E-liters

>someone missing the gamepad

huh, thats a first.

im still annoyed i didnt get green hair before making this

>>primary main
kelp splatterscope
>>secondary main
regular hydra splatling
>>tertiary main
neo splash
>>weapon you want to improve on
everything
>>weapon you hate dealing with
blasters

>doubles a TV remote
>headphone jack and volume slider
>camera for video calls
>mic for voice chat
>comfortable to hold
>fast dock
>better stick placements

It's pretty much superior to the JoyCons in almost every way

What merch does /ink/ have?
This is all I got unfortunately.

No, she is just actually crazy and obsessed with thatsso

just the mcdonalds toys and the Squirt gun

Found the muslim.

>mains
Need to try new kits/weapons to know
>improve
chargers
>hate to fight
chargers

>obsessed with thatsso of all people

doesnt she have a boyfriend or some shit?

>In the thread on /v/ when Splatoon was announced
>the first piece of Splatoon fan art was lewd I forgot to save it

Apparently it going to come out September for about 30 dollar according to this article

destructoid.com/cyber-gadget-is-making-a-switch-keyboard-that-can-dock-your-joy-con-447758.phtml

What use would this have?
Might be cool for PC usages though. But in general. Wouldn't it be super awkward to press any of the keys while holding the joycons?
You'd be switching between one or the other more than likely I imagine.

It’s not gonna nearly as comfy as a thick, meaty gamepad

Might be useful in xenoblade 2 or multiplatform game where you can type message to other people.

Does a regular usb keyboard work on the switch dock? I haven't tried it.

Except the joy-cons didn't cripple the system or account for a third of the price