youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4iw-XpQhw
youtube.com/watch?v=uDoSy1WiYfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for m/m turians

first for metro effect

there can only be one

twitter.com/bioware/status/883047718616268801
>tfw vetra is canon

I want to make Avitus feel better, if you know what I mean.

My face don't trust you

You want to hug him under the blanket and hold hands with him?

I wonder what turian counter-culture is like

Probably anti military/authoritarian. Anti human as well

By the Goddess..

Who here /multiplayer/?

>tfw Jill will never be deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4iw-XpQhw

Reminder that this is the only true romance path.

Lewd, user. I'd just want to fill his hole in his heart.

>post yfw you fell for it

Why would anyone save her from logical standpoint?

I think she was stated to be slightly more powerful than Samara, but this isn't reflected at all in gameplay, or the suicide mission

You'd think anti military/authoritarian types would actually like us since we are democratic as it gets

I was just thinking that the counter culture would dislike the acceptance of humans so soon after the First Contact War

Fuck morinth, samara's character just too fucking good to pass up for that fucking tard.

Is Mass Effect dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=uDoSy1WiYfU

I'm gonna kick your butt.

Not really, FCW wasn't a big deal for them. You know it's not even called a war for them it is an 'Incident'.

It may be our first contact and war with other beings for us but for them, it was tuesday.

mass effect will never be great again will it

because my shepard was very renegade and samara says she'll kill you after her oath is fulfilled in that case. if you have enough paragon/renegade points you can overpower Morinth so she is a lesser threat. i didn't want to deal with Samara later and i knew i could control Morinth, that's why.

Infact i'd wonder why most renegade players wouldn't pick her.

bimp

Commencing Vetra support.

Anything but the used goods raptor

Space?

Let's go with that

You'd sacrifice a loyal-to-the--very-end warrior monk for an unreliable compulsive murderer?

yes.

Space!

i sacrificed a warrior who planned to kill me after our mission for an equally strong biotic i knew i could control.

She is not used goods user.

>i knew i could control.
Ahah...

>Fuck morinth
mmmh, rather not.

my shep is a renegade bitch, not a nice person.

not an evil person but not a nice person.

yaaaay

>Space?
Any time, mate.

>ywn buy a 150 million credit corvette to share with your femtur gf

Be honest. Do any of you actually like how the defaults look?

I wish the Tempest was a corvette. The crew size fits (according to the codex, corvettes typically have a dozen crew) as does the size of the ship (slightly smaller than a light frigate like the SR1). Or at least had GARDIAN systems and Javelin missiles on it, if not a main gun and broadside turrets.

Defaults what?

Obviously the characters

Yes to Scooter, femshep, and sheploo. No to the autistic girl.

Too bad we'll never get an ME game where we can upgrade and use our ship as orbital support.

Scooter was ruined for me when all those gifs and videos went up of him getting BARBED. I run a custom now. The only problem is that the preset I used looks way too much like Reyes.

Need more bestgirl

No.

it was never great to begin with

thank you for your honesty.

you shut your whore mouth you sexy beast.

Why is this thread progressing so slowly?

nothing to post about.

no writefags tonight

I just wish there were ANY fucking details about the Q&A today

i'm still trying to figure out how ME guns are supposed to work given the conflicting evidence.

Why is Vetra's face plate so jagged and rough looking but Garrus has a very smooth face compared to hers?

Maybe he's more vain and polishes it?

Maybe engine limitations?

Hardened mercenary with a tough upbringing and (going by her conversation with Drack) a body covered in scars vs spoiled first son of a prominent family who didn't have any combat experience prior to ME1.

Or it's just the engine. I'm 70% sure every femtur's face uses the same texture in that game.

when it doubt it all defaults to mass effect fields

Whatever happened to coffeequar?

writers block?

It must be because of the hardend mercenary background, Avitus Rix's face doesn't look as fucked up as hers.

>ywn receive a shotgun made from bike by good comrade dimitri

He probably polishes it because he's gay.

Vetra is a Tomboy. She doesn't even like massages

When Jaal asks her what she does for fun while the team is riding in the Nomad and shooting raiders/kett, she just says "I do this."

I mean it makes sense. If you are vain, you buff/polish your plates so that there are no imperfections/scratches

Same here. I just messed around with a custom my first time playing but I had every intention of using the default afterwards but then everything happened and I can't look at him anymore,

Scooter takes the knot

>31 years old
>Spent most of her life on Omega
>Admits to having multiple failed relationships

U S E D G O O D S

I'd guess C-SEC had some standards on the staff looking kempt.

I don't think spoiled is the right word since his father did beat him and did specifically keep him from being a Spectre, neither is being a part of a 'prominent family' as his dad was just detective and no one else in the family is mentioned in high places, and I am sure he specifically tells you that he got into multiple gunfights during his C-SEC days.

But it likely is the engine, then again doesn't explain his gangrene teeth. Do they brush their teeth?

Who is making these?

>neither is being a part of a 'prominent family' as his dad was just detective and no one else in the family is mentioned in high places

He says in ME3 that his dad was a very prominent figure, enough to have the ear of the Primarch.

>I am sure he specifically tells you that he got into multiple gunfights during his C-SEC days.

He doesn't.

Sorry anons, been busy this weekend remodeling a friend's house.

>tfw ywn teach your qt quarian gf proper construction techniques while building her a house on Rannoch

Blogpost aside, I've got a few idea on what I want to write next, hopefully I'll update within the next few days, possibly tonight. Dont worry, I haven't given up yet.

Both are by Spartanburger on deviantart.

She's 27-29, Muhammad.

Fuck off with furfag headcanon.

Those 2 years aren't making a difference, Podolski

But some experience is, Jared.

>>Spent most of her life on Omega

No she didn't, she moved around a lot but the only permanent places of residence we know for her are Palaven and a small colony in the Minos Wasteland. She never spent a significant amount of time on Omega.

why do the guns in the ME universe look so fucking ugly, especially if compared to some of the firearms we have made in the real world.

Video game artists and the type of person that gives a shit about guns rarely mix. Some notable exceptions in vidya, sure, but its mostly coincidence.

Isn't building shit fun?

Building? Yes.

Spending 8 hours pulling up rusted carpet staples and moldy carpet? Debatable. MY FUCKING KNEES

Here's a tip, when you buy a house, make sure it isn't a 60 year old ex-rental solely occupied by a bunch of hoarders. That shit will fuck your wallet.

Anyway. Post more spess, I need it.

sorry for no update on metro effect tonight guys

femturs have long legs

That's alright, user. Don't rush it, looking forward to whatever you happen to write in the future.

FUCK TACK STRIPS

'sall gud

That outfit has to be padded in the chest region. Look at her neck and head in comparison.

Vetra having the model when wearing casualwear despite visibly having a smaller upper body when wearing armor basically confirms it.

Hey chuckleheads of /meg/, I just got a 1TB SSD is it worth putting ME:A on there or is the difference negligible? My other drive is a 7200 RPM SSHD (yes I fell for the SSHD meme but it was a few years ago when SSDs were pricier)

>1tb ssd

>being a ssdlet

>when people say ea is bad for money grabbing
>mfw frontier is worse