Well son you've been asking why Ive been working late hours at the plant, and eating alot of bologna sandwiches lately...

Well son you've been asking why Ive been working late hours at the plant, and eating alot of bologna sandwiches lately. Truth is Ive been saving up for for your 16th birthday car. I was never fortunate enough to have my father gift me a car, so I wanted to be sure I worked extra hard to enable you to enjoy something I never had the opportunity to.
>Happy Birthday Son!!!!
>SHES ALL YOURS!

Fuck it, free car. Lotta actual interesting features too.

jokes on you, i like the Aztek.

Lotta Aztek memes recently

>roomy
>practical for carrying around all your friends
>loadsa cargo space and passenger space
>a fucking tent

Name one (1) reason beyond looks why a teenager would not unironically like the Aztek.

This

Thanks dad!

thanks dad

Damn
>6 disc cd player
>a fucking cooler
>heads up display
>massive storage space
>has a fucking air bed and a tent
>heated seats
Im not going to complain

>literally me
I'm getting my dad's aztek
It has it's problems but it's so comfy to drive.

man this car sure has a lot of QUIRKS gonna give it a dougscore of 69/420 xDDDDDDDDD

Thanks dad, should work great for my meth business.

Do not mock the Aztek.

I am the one who mocks.

speed

but ya I'd like an aztek

Jokes on you OP. im Doug Demuro

lol

I wouldn't complain desu, Aztecs are weird cool.

Could be worse, could've ended up with this instead.

if you say anything other than thanks dad and fucking mean it
you are a piece of shit who should jump off a bridge

The Aztek doesn't look as bad in todays modern world of fucking weird ass stupid looking SUVs and shit.

I'd drive it if it was free.

I saw one of these at the supermarket today and i was impressed, like a crx on steroids in terms of aesthetics

>ukrainian plates
>daewoo matiz
Yeah, pretty accurate.

Aztek is positively beautiful compared to today's design standards

Glad to see some love for the Aztek here boys, I never understood the hate for it. Aside from the meme styling it's pretty neat for a 2000s GM shitbox SUV, and has more character than a generic crossover today ever will

That thing is just begging for a turbo 3800, too bad it would shatter the AWD system

just turbo the la1 in it, it makes great power all around and isn't quite as torquey as the 38 so if you're not a putz, it'll hold

But, what if I'm a glutton for punishment when I do my sparkplug changes?