>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=363545151
youtube.com/watch?v=qLDfHKrH5Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't mind me and my shoulder bash, just killing shitters since Alpha.

99% of the regs on this thread dont remember how cancerous warden and orochi were in alpha

I'm starting to feel like I won't make it to Season 3, guys.

I have Orochi's fucking Storm Rush bullshit from the alpha engraved into my mind. I might have PTSD.

Old-Faggot here. Been posting on /video games/ since 2003 and played lots of video games and this one is definitely in my top 3.
Have been playing For Honor™ since day 1 and I really don't understand where all the critique is coming from. The developers of Ubisoft™ are dong their best to give y-- us the best experience possible. I buy steel on a weekly basis and if you have any sense, you do the same. Let's show them our support.

I agree user, I also think Warlord is fine and people need to get gud

Yeah same thoughts my dude. I love the peacekeeper, she's really a well designed warrior girl. Also their take on the roman warrior guy with his punch a sword is super fun to fight.

Do you think roman honestly posts here?

Fuck Roman though hes a hack

ubisoft employees get fired and sued if they're suspected of visiting Veeky Forums

I thought they were ritually executed.

>complaining about cent even facetiously
back2reddit

unsuspend me
>offensive emblem and salty niggers = suspension
It was literally a default shape (the shape was the circle with the cross through it and it was colored black) on the default backround (red)

Shut the fuck up nigger. I main the damn guy but his shit in 4v on the receiving end is silly man. I mean it's a good laugh after the 1st gank, but after that it's just annoying. Only gripe is the revenge shit being pointless.

dude he's bad in 1v1 just ignore the fact that all of his punishes do 50+ damage and dodging his football field wide kick puts you into a mixup where he can hit you with his 600ms heavy to trade in his favor for anything you throw out and then immediately soft feint the next heavy into a guardbreak to take away 60HP and also take away all your stamina but guys he only has 110HP so he's balanced actually give him more HP he's bad in 1v1's haha right guys

never played alpha. what was it like?

Will the game even make it to S3, let alone 4?

How do I wahrlord

do literally anything

congrats, you just did that thing better than any other member of the cast could have

He doesn't have an attack off of side dash, I guess

He can dash into a GB better than anyone other than Raider. That's about the same thing, if not better.

Does Warlard get a free top heavy off a grab, or am I just not guarding up fast enough? And didn't they nerf his ability to neutral headbutt a while back, or am I mis-remembering?

And he makes up for it by having the fastest dash recovery so he can guardbreak on some whiffs.

Wahlah gets top heavy off of gb, but not side heavy

there was only warden, conq, raider, zerker, ken and roach
roach was as hard to hit as pre-nerf shinobi and had the best attacks, warden and conq were amazing, raider was actually really bad because all people knew was his charging grapple, zerker was about the same, I never saw kenseis

Yes he gets a free top heavy off a GB.
And yes headbutt was heavily nerfed, it's still annoying but nothing compared to what it was back then.

>heavily nerfed
>100ms more end lag that still can't be punished by half the cast

>Lawbringer and Shugoki are half the cast now

Don't think Cent can either

>come back just in time to see the general dying
O-oh...

wait till august

I'm just waiting for S3. It's pretty hard to care about the game right now.

We been on life support for a quite a while user....
I'm surprised people still come here, its been nice. Like just wandering an empty hallway like an autist..

Waiting to see how strong the season 3 heroes will be

What's the likelyhood that the fencer leak was real?

0. The day it hit reddit the Community manager called it out as fake.

Which guarantees the Gladiator / Highlander / Huntress / Ronin leak is real, because apparently if it wasn't Mr. Pope would have said so.

I really don't understand how Fencer is supposed to be "Glory", Unless that's Highlander, but Wild doesn't even suits Fencer.
Unless they're gonna change name of Fencer to Gladiator, Season 3 doesn't even feel like Knights. Are we sure that It's Viking + Knight hero?

Fencer would be dexterity or precision or something. I hope it's not a gladiator though.

You could rationalize it like a duelist. Glory sort of works in that regard.

But who fucking cares because it's fake news. Gladiator is pretty much confirmed. Sorry boys.

Zero. Confirmed fake on their subreddit

Dang, I honestly wanted a cute fencer knight instead of another Roman. What motivates someone to lie in such an odd way?

He lost hope. And was a shut it

You can check the thread before last but I think he just wanted to make his idea for a character draw more attention.

Personally I hate the idea of late period fencer. I just don't care for the aesthetic, unless it was some sort of Hussar-esque armored fencer.

I had a shit idea for a character I wanted to discuss. Thread was dead, so one a whim I smashed together a fake leak in like half an hour without really thinking about the consequences too much.

Then everyone took the bait and I was left feeling like an asshole. But at the very least it garnered enough excitement that at least Ubi knows people want a Rapier character, assuming the game lives past this current run of DLC.

How much difference is there between default gear and 144?

tbf the aesthetics at least were top tier

It could very well be a DexRapier fag named Gladiator though. Some Dex guy who kept winning Roman's in held Tournaments and now they're sending their champion because Centurion wasn't enough or Centurion wasn't their first choice, he just jumped into war himself because, "OH OH OH OHH, OH, OH OH OHHH"

My internet has been out for a week so I've been using phone hotspot for online games, and this is the only game that won't let me play a full match. I can connect to a game but I've yet to finish one I get disconnected right at the end of matches every time. IM RANK 29-20 WITH MY NOBUSHI JUST LET ME FINISH ONE FUCKING GAME

Check the Character Damage Values at OP then select Gear.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=363545151

Just look at Balanced Set if you don't want to specialize in something. There's basically 10% of change in attack/defense, with other increases in values as well.

Okay, I can understand connection dropping in 4v4 but even in 4vAI. Ubisoft, what kind of shitty network code are you running this game on?

lol this game is hella dead now :(

Oh shit I overlooked that, thanks user.

I still don't know why the "Character Damage Values" hasn't been changed to "All In Game Values" since it has alot of different values in it, like attack frame data, gear score stuff and much more.

So many Warlards in brawl/elim today. Getting ready for ranked mode

why is Ronin Discipline?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLDfHKrH5Bg

I cannot fucking fathom why Raiders constantly fucking jerk themselves off despite playing the most braindead fucking character in the game.

>Can counter guard break while dodging, completely ignore pretty much any mixup in the game
>spamming more fucking 50/50s than Warden
>but half of them deal 50 fucking damage
>has 140 health because I should be able to make more mistakes than half the cast
>getting an even MORE unreactable 50/50 in next patch
>"I'm sooooooo fucking good cause I play Raider uggghhh buff raider and nerf centurion Ubi upboats pls!"
>Le pelvic thrusts xD Im so fucking good at this game

I just like how he looks, looking forward to highlander.

Can you seriously not work that out?

Ronins have no masters and are basically free loaders

he's got a point, ronins are pretty much defined by their lack of discipline

Disciplined in Bushido or the sword I guess

Or the leddit leak was a fake!

Please god let the leddit leak have been fake. I do NOT want a fucking Gladiator.

TAKE YOUR MEDICINE

THE MEDICINE OF ROME

I'M ALREADY A REP 13 CENT

I'VE HAD ENOUGH ROME LEAVE ME BE

>ronins are pretty much defined by their lack of discipline
Well that's completely erroneous. Being masterless usually just means your daimyo got axed, or you were excommunicated for whatever reason, not that you're completely lacking in discipline. They're still swordsman, masters of a 'martial discipline.'

literally has never happened. must be you

Fencer has been confirmed a sham for weeks. How people didn't know this considering the VERY FIRST LINE was "alright you fucking faggots" is beyond me.

Season 3 is Gladiator (Glory) and Highlander (Wild). Season 4 is Huntres (Instinct) and Ronin (Discipline).

Ronins are Samurai without masters, therefore there's a struggle to act with honor as a singular person (most of them were faggot assassins killing citizens though).

i would buy steel packs but i have to save for a new graphics card. i probably will buy one xl pack next month

Why and how did the Raider die? He only hit that thing once.

Sometimes it multihits. The big damage environmentals, that sawblade and the geysers, are pretty buggy and sometimes decide to just off the dude you toss into them.

because you're playing a mash character

I do know Raider can actually kill people with his throw charge but this is first time I've ever seen a multi-hit happening.

Mash character?

>tfw when picking a character and disconnected "anticheat"
>tfw trying another game after reloading and fail to join match
>tfw connected to a game finally and can't load in..."spectator view only mode"

fucking this absolute garbage game

bump

I am actually pretty interested in season 3 heroes. Knights never have appealed to me much and boipussy gladiator and cunturion haven't changed my opinion. Ronin(Yojimbo style) though, and huntress (sword+axe), AND Highlander (there can be only one!). I have to say, game might be dead by then but I'll for sure be there to play those. They have the potential to be very cool options. The only problem I see is armor options, I would want my huntress and ronin to have minimal armor and the highlander as well to be honest. None of them should have true "helmets".

How the fuck do I fix this bug with LB's elbows, it's pissing me off

>fix

ahahaha

>so ready to play a disciplined hermit sword saint
>people are in need so you come down from the mountains to show them true skill
>geta, robes, and basket hats
>musashi style two swords
>some emotes where you pound of gourd full of sake

Game will be a graveyard by 4th season, but whatever.

Emote spammers are the fucking worst. Too cheap to buy a range of dank emotes so they just go for default or the most obnoxious spam one and hammer that shit every time.

>kekekekekek that salt I gather when I spam pelvic thrusts

Just buy emotes worth letting finish, you cheap fucks.

Are you telling me one of my LB loadouts will have floating elbow pieces forever? Because we both know Ubi won't fix it

I really hope this game doesn't die, and we start getting some fun weapons in Year 2. Pic Related.

I haven't been able to find an elimination game in days

On PC I'm assuming? Is it really that dead?

The worst part? It's not a bug on your end. That shoulder piece type ALL have that issue

Duels are very easy to find

but I sit in elim queues forever

I have orders to finish and I dont get it

Can you not do vs AI?

What do you mean? It's just on my third loadout and all the arms have it

So can we all agree that when the stampede charge buff goes live raider becomes S tier?

Done with this game

If I wanted to flip coins and have development at a snail's pace I'd play Hearthstone

If I wanted nothing to matter but reaction times I'd play CoD

t. mad because bad

yes, it'll be better than warlords 180. That with his 50/50 negation will make him s tier. he was already 3rd best, now he can contend with pk and warlord,, doubly so if you use unlock tech.

I fucking hate Warden mains. Just putting that out there. They're up there with Orochi in the "big roleplaying faggot who only does one move over and over" category. While Warden isn't hard to fight, the players are still massive cunts.

>I buy steel on a weekly basis
Dont lie. Either you are a chill trying to lure other players spending money.
Or a player that likes the game, but dont want to support it with money, trying to motivate others do that.
user dont lie to us.

A-are you actually taking his post seriously?

>being this retarded

More like the main reason the game is dead.

Warlord headbutt is easily reactable now and lots of chars get a free GB when they dodge it well.
There is a reason no one uses it at big tournaments anymore as much as they used to and now they had to resort to the Way of the Shugoki(tm) with running in circles until you can use your charge.
Raider will join that team too soon.

I love how they intentionally toned down the cancer at the official season 2 tournament because the audience shouldn't see the actual state of the game.