Topless spellcasting on horseback

This might be the last one for today so here's Today's Tempest Trial Benchmark

Phantom speed seal:
>5800
All Rewards:
>14300

Keep up the good work Anons!

Mommy

Why are you guys not playing the game with superior waifus?

There are no good fire emblem games.

LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what do I do with him?

No need to get so upset reddit

Have you seen the fake hack websites that have been popping up on youtube for heroes?

There are like three live videos I've seen today for three different fake free orbs sites.

Cordelia is the army bike

Pump and dump machine

Use him in the tempest to farm as much hero merit out of him as you can, then toss him in the garbage.

But I´m already playing Kancolle.

Farm for HM.

make fun of him

Free feathers.

Send him back to Ram village

Azura a best!

plebs will say easy 1000 feathers for sending him home. You should at least be getting 3000 feathers for getting him 2000 HM first

>Roll Eirika
>-atk +res

Uh...at least I have her! Better than yet another Stahl.

>People actually sending home limited time units that will most likely not come back.

Pls be joke.

Wish I had her so I can finally get a babysitter for Nino

>23 atk
lmao

I rolled another dupe Summer Tiki with shit IVs. Who does well with Close Defense? I already gave one to Lukas and the results are hilarious.

he will have 29 atk 36 speed as a player unit if his stats are normalized like the other units he has appeared with on same maps

That's still good. Eirika is meant to be a wall for your mages as well as a buffer. if you're planning to use Eirika to one-shot anything that isn't a grre, you will have a bad time.

T O B I N

>18.2k feathers

So who's next?

>+Atk -HP Effie, leaning towards her since I already gave her a Brave Lance+
>+Atk -Res Olivia, her job as a refresher is always the same regardless of rarity so it's just a matter of stats
>Ursula, to give Death Blow 3 to Reinhardt

So I can either have a stronger Reinhardt, a physical Reinhardt with far less movement, or a stronger Olivia. Thoughts? Should I just wait for now?

Tiki would make a great mom!

That's good to know at least. 45 atk vs greens must be decent.

She's a buffslut, right?

The acrobatic Jew counters horsekeks

Beruka is a flying green Lukas. Michalis is as well but his defense can't get as high as Beruka's.

lol Mara-th

Olivia

Olivia, obviously.

mines +atk -res (+atk gives 4 atk ) :^)

she kills shit with fury moonbow you're missing out m8

What's your Summer Robin build?

I like Hana

cav memes but for infantry

How does my superior version of the Flebbit tier list look?

It's based on Inheritance, team synergy, the existence of a blue meta, and is organized by unit within the tiers.

RD Ike will come with goad infantry.

gorilla.

Well her primary job is to be a buffer but you'd still want +Atk so she can actually kill stuff effectively.
It's like having a -atk or -spd Azura, yeah sure she'll be dancing most of the time but being able to easily bait and kill a red every now and then is a nice bonus that'd be unfortunate to miss out on.

>Ike's Greil Mercenaries shit on everything that so much as looks at them
>Miccy's clown brigade might as well be shooting with pea shooters and are made of paper
>There are a million enemy units on every map

This whole army merging thing was a mistake. It's a cool idea but I feel it's executed rather poorly.

PoR is my favorite FE, and Ike is one of my favorite lords, but him being playable in Radiant Dawn was a mistake. Game suffers heavily from having to re-use previous characters.

Don't fucking do that bullshit or I can't filter your posts

RD Ike better have "Hello. Watch your back in this battle!" as one of his quotes.

(lol

desu the existence of natures and a hone atk weapon isn't really enough for blue alphonse to be ranked above effie and cordelia

>MRobin in A+ tier
>FRobin in B tier

Deft Harpoon+
Reposition
Iceberg

Fury 2
Vantage 3
Lance Valor 3

HP +3 Seal

WIP

infantry overrated cav/flier underrated

if you're including team synergy buffs do it then because the tier list is still shit

>what are IVs

you really want your "blue alphonse" meme to take off, don't you

what are the optimal alfonzo ivs

not really

Tobin sucks.
Peg Knight Kliff when.

Is Ryoma S+ because of not having to choose between QR and Vantage as he's fast enough to double most things?

/smtg/ here. wow OP, you're hyped for that 25th anniv too?

Yes

>It's based on Inheritance, team synergy, the existence of a blue meta
>yet Cecilia is below Nino, Julia, and BCamilla despite her being the only green mage cav
You got a lot of work to do.

MRobin obviously counters the blue-meta that he accounted for, unlike FRobin.

Does Jessica still post here?

I still don't understand why they made PoR Ike slow.

gorilla

Been out of town for a while and came back to FEH updated but now it wont open in Nox. Looking around it seems to be a problem for most emulators but is there a fix/working emulator found?

Have you seen Cecilias actual statline? It's fucking terrible. BCamilla has the same buffs as a flier and Nino and Julia outperform her as infantry units

S Tier: Whale Loli dragons and Whale armors and Whale villagers

F Tier: Peasant units

I see
Smashlmao

Not enough to justify a 2 tier gap

MEmu

yep

explain how make memu work

>no new ip
fuck off cuck

Would Robin be better placed at A or FRobin at A? I feel like Robin makes for a really versatile unit with the TARaven build but not as much as the fast mages

I don't know. I play on phone like a normie.

+Spd -def Eldigan
What special should I give him?

Are we hoyposting?

>RE:Fantasy
and it's neither SMT/Persona

More like why did Sakurai make Ike slow in Brawl since that's what they seem to be basing him off of.

Damn why would I even use fortress def when close def is a thing now.
Don't have to ruin Lukas' actual good attack stat

manlets

gotcha

so you can take hits from Kagero

My +Spd with fury 3, speed sacred seal and a hone spd teammate hits 42 spd all the time :^)

I don't think he can take hits from kagero well anyways

>5'12"
>not 6'4"

When will I be able to recruit my wife?

So I wanna train a memedon girl because I love memedon girls. Between Hana and Fir, Hana is the least shit one, right? priorities to Fir if she can work, I think I have a +atk or spd one here and I really love FE6

After vantage and fury banners do you think we'll see QR next?

hana is faste and stronge

Yes, and? That only justifies BCamilla being above her. The other two still don't have cav buffs or superior movement.

And I'd love to see you justify Peri not being in the same tier as Abel or Roderick, or even Shanna. Or Lilina being a whole tier below Snacki, despite their similar gimmicks. And, consequently, how Snacki is in the same tier as Celica, Katarina, and Tharja.

And you have Jeorge above Klein, despite their similar offenses and Klein being more suited for the mage meta. Are you sure you didn't just keep the plebbit tier list? This gets worse the more I look at it.

How do I salvage a -atk Genny?

>leo

yes please

>BCamilla that high
>Normal Camilla that high
user pls