PlayStation Vita General 3047 - DLC Summer Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Accel World vs Sword Art Online Launch Trailer
youtu.be/-q0lHh1z9yg

>PlayStation Store’s Top Downloads for June
dualshockers.com/playstation-stores-top-downloads-jun

>Nights of Azure 2’s Improvements Video
youtu.be/u-zpTZgd5gc

>Sony Announces PlayStation Experience Event for South East Asia
dualshockers.com/sony-announces-playstation-experi

>Iwaihime: Matsuri ‘Toe Kurokami’ character trailer
youtu.be/oWIPc4pH2o4

>Tokyo Clanpool details battle system
gematsu.com/2017/07/tokyo-clanpool-deta

>Omega Labyrinth Z’s Day-One DLC
dualshockers.com/omega-labyrinth-z-dlc-sc

>Kenka Bancho Otome: My Honey of Absolute Perfection OP
youtu.be/3E6_Z_OIhy8

>PlayStation Store’s ‘Big In Japan’ promotion kicks off today
blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/07/05/playstation-stores-big-in-japan-promotion-kicks-off-today/

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO 1475126454682.png, 240KiB, 432x429

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/trophy/5281-meiq/1-master-completionist
youtube.com/watch?v=UC7krSmUBNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nico has proven she is officially better Vitagen bait than Coaching.

Thanks Estelle, I love you

>View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO 1475126454682.png, 240KiB, 432x429- 1 post and 1 image reply shown.
I don't know what happen but okay
Thanks I guess

I like nico yuri doujinshis

please stop flirting with my future wife

Which one of your platinums has the lowest number or achievers?
>go to psnprofiles
>filter types by platinum
>order by achievers
>change order to ascending
>post results

Downwell
>217 ACHIEVERS
>5,726 OWNERS

Toukiden Kiwami.
2.14%

>more people own PP than Blanc's game
Really makes you think.

I would hatefuck Blanc so badly.

>more people also own PP than Noire's game

Meiq's Platinum

>25 achievers
>829 owners

psnprofiles.com/trophy/5281-meiq/1-master-completionist

It's time for these goddess sluts to move the fuck over and let softest waifu have her turn at a spinoff.

Well fuck yeah! Decided to buy a physical copy and delete my digital from my Vita. Still excited though.

im going to get that

Says only 67 people got the plat for VD.

Valkyrie drive with a whopping 67 achievers

ku-ku-ku!

I wonder how many of those are from vitagenners.

It's pathetic these "full priced games" looks worst than mobages in both UI and gameplay.

pikxdizzy is a vitagenner

Working on that right now? So how does new game+ and the quest trophies work? If you do all the quest but 1 in your first playthrough, on the second playthrough do you only have to do the one you missed? Is there a way to keep track of which quests you already did on your first playthrough when doing your second one?

I always do them on NG+ because some rewards (rare stones) are nice.

Same with re fighting the Zodiac Beasts.

just wait until your last run do to the quests

I was thinking of doing this, but I don't want to do four runs, fuck it up and then have to do a fifth one.

I would like to ask you guys what you find so attractive about Nay's discarded body.

Vitagenners who likes flat chests won't like her.

i think the only missable quests are ones in in a dungeon that disappears when you beat the final boss so as long as you take care of those, youre fine

There is no other game/series like Atelier when it comes to forgetting to save.

It was only in the middle of a tough boss fight that I realized I last saved 1.5 hours ago. And this happens pretty much every time I play the series.

>didn't reroll for a 5*, but still subscribes to the retarded * Dogma
The only caster with better skills (and casters don't do reasonable damage so don't even bother with that mean) is the 5* Waver.
Also REGEND is a good assassin, Arash (1* Archer) is one of the best archers in the game for farming, etc.

>try to save game
>accidentally hit "load" instead of "save", thus loading a previous save from 2 hours ago, without saving current progress

hyperdevotion is kinda bad, i think it's the only nep game i never actually finished aside from pisspiss

Adds more of a thrill when you realize 90 minutes of your life is on the line if you lose the boss fight.
I usually just drop games if that happens though, fuck redoing an hour+ of work.

>Also REGEND is a good assassin
if that's the 1* Kojiro, why?

>Arash (1* Archer) is one of the best archers in the game for farming, etc.
how is a 1* good for farming? I have a copy of him with a Level 5 NP.

>Operation Abyss
>85 achievers

Hey Rin, still need help grinding barrier chain?

>he doesn't know about REGEND
Not even worth explaining it to you. It's a JP Orleans meme.
>Arash
His NP easily clears an entire wave with some of the best damage in the game, and he's low cost which means you can bring expensive servants/CE.
If you get him to Bond 10, his CE heals the other two members of your team for 5k when he dies from using his NP.
youtube.com/watch?v=UC7krSmUBNo

What's up with VLR?

Okay.

>tfw just paid off a debt, but now seventy cents short of being able to afford Disgaea and Disgaea 2.

So do I say fuck it and buy Rogue Legacy instead, since I think I'll like Disgaea, but am not sure, or just buy Disgaea and take the risk?

This made me realize I really need to go back & Plat DR1 some time.

>It's a JP Orleans meme.
I just did the Bathroy/snake princess fight in that section

>If you get him to Bond 10
I can't get past bond 5

RIP.

What kind of nep game will CH release for the vita next?

What Vita games are Vitagen playing right now? I'm playing Risk of Rain, and it's excellent.

>snake princess
Is she lewd? Does she have green hair?

Uni tps game for vita sequel

not lewd and light green hair

>light green hair
As expected of snake sluts.

>le slutty green hair meme
fuck off fagget shitlord

Are there actually people this shit with money?

Darkest Dungeon and Everybody's Golf. This is my second play of Darkest Dungeon except this time on Stygian with no torches. Hopefully the Bloodmoon dlc comes out sometime soon too. Brought Everybody's Golf in the sale and loving it so far. Just made it to the third tier pro challenges.

Oh, I finally have Tokyo Xanadu too however haven't started it yet as I'm playing the other two mentioned.

>me on the left

Just P4D and Everybodys golf turn based challenge. P4D has been fun enough, though some songs I just can't get a hold of.

Saeri's first bra CG

Oh nice. Still prefer those bandages even though that bra makes them nicely shaped as well. Does the minigame work the same as the first one? DIdn't quite understand what the dog does from the videos.

Also wish those bars weren't as big, there was no need to be that excessive. I understand that they need to cover that stuff (not that the artist has even drawn anything under there) but smaller ones would have worked just fine.

The minigame is a bit harder, and I still don't quite understand how to operate it fully, but I think it relies on timing. The dog licks wherever you tap, so it just works like a delayed tap.

There's still four types of these or more?

2 normal, 2 with the dog. so 4 total

Nice pic. And you have bathing scene for that size. Sorry for being a nuisance, but I really want that game already and it's stil going to take a while.

And man, they should have increased the amount of those with 2 to be honest, everything should be bigger.

And you were jiggling her boobs weren't you? That fairy dust doesn't lie.

>tfw can't get out of par limbo

Still pretty good Golf, no bogeys for either.

Time for long tees starting from canada

I just need 5000 points and I can buy Harvest Hills too.

I have harvest hills, maybe I should challenge next time then?

Whew, that was a great chip in Eagle. And Kat took the fuck off.

great start

When you hit Z cup, they always sparkle and hearts come off of them.

Hah, well that's a great effect. Sorry for doubting you.

I had a PSP for under a week, as it was stolen from me and I could not afford to replace it. What's the best psp game on sale right now?

I'm on fire today

Oh nice. Going to play this hole and then I have to do something else for a few hours, will get back to it then.

And that was a hard one as well.

Live!

I wish there was a way to mod a slider pad thing on vita to replace the sticks

What the fuck? Why?

Because 2d games > 3d games and sticks get in the way.

>sticks get in the way
what the fuck?

Post Urara щ(゚Д゚щ)

Manlet hands?

Some hardcore Umihara players in Japan took the sticks out of their Vitas since they got in the way. Guess it bugs some people.

How do I make friends...? I'm tired of being alone...

Discord? We can try to be friends

Well shit, all this extra practice recently has allowed me to finally get 1st place in the last round of the rank I was stuck on in singleplayer mode.

Ive never really had a male best friend. Ive always wanted one, but I could never find any guys who had the same interests I did.

I unlocked Harvest Hills, too.

My discord is @dork# nine six three seven

>play with people online
>wait for the to send you a friend request
>stare at friend request and decide not to accept it because you know as soon as you do they might ask you to talk to them or play video games with them and you just aren't fucking ready for that kind of social pressure so you crawl back into bed and hide behind the sheets as you cry yourself to sleep
Or something like that. I'm guessing. I wouldn't know. I have plenty of friends. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You're pretty fucked if you have no friends right now and don't go to places where you are able to interact with other people (work, lectures, bars, etc). Even if you did have the opportunity, you would probably abandon it out of autism. Sorry, but it would take a miracle to bring you out of your shell.

Post profiles?

Can I join in too? My name is @Teleblister#1785

Want to add each other on PSN but never message each other or invite each other to multiplayer games because we're both too shy to initiate contact?