Reddit Car Reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmrmNgqNb4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rawetrve

regular fur reviews

Haven't been funny/good in years.

Can we stop making this thread?

HHHHHURGH THIS CAR IS LITERALLY A REPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL COMPLEX OF 1950'S AMERICA HHHHHHRRRHHH FART GGGGRRHHHHH I GOTTA FIND A TOILET TO SHIT IN

>implying it wasn't a repressed homosexual complex

>gets this assmad when his boring ass shitbox gets destroyed

He gets worse the more he interjects his actual self into his videos. He was better when he was some anonymous guy from Pennsylvania.

Hey there Mr Regular

LE IM SO RANDUM, INSERT HYPERBOLE HERE, INSERT HYPERBOLE THERE, IM A SOI BOI THAT LIKES TO WATCH MY WIFE GET PLOWED BY BLACK COCK

This one doesn't sound quite like him. It's a bit exaggerated.

>He gets worse the more he interjects his actual self into his videos.

His diary videos are like /r9k/ podcasts. He sounds like someone buried in his own head who accidentally alienates himself from everyone else and then complains about it.

No, that's exactly how you sound soyboy.

kutztown dragon

I can't stand him and think he's leddit too but can we stop having this thread all the time

That is not true

Holy shit somebody got their car reviewed and didn't like what he had to say.

I'm sure glad I don't take RCR as seriously as this guy

Yeah gotta admit he was reaching quite a bit with that video

He never reviewed my car. His videos are full of cringe and if you deny that you're a moron.

>he literally waits at points on the Appalachian with water and food just so he finds people to talk with

WHITE PEOPLLLEEE

i like them, but the "funny songs" in the beginning of every video are very bad. not sure if it's the guy or one of his friends or something, but they are never ever ever funny so every video starts off on a bad foot

Trash. Literally time waster

No need to project that hard, /pol/tard.

It's his co-writer and presumably best friend, The Roman. But don't worry, he made a whole of just that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=DmrmNgqNb4E

*album

I think that Mr. Reddit doesn't like the music but roman is his best friend so he doesn't want to make him feel bad

oh that sucks, i kinda like that guy, he did the video on the Edsel which i actually liked a lot. his songs are garbage

>looking at cars on local site
>"Before you read anything else here go watch the regular cars review of this vehicle so you know why its so good"

Same here. The songs are stupid but that's the point. More important WHATS WRONG WITH HIS VOICE??? He voices some special episodes that are VERY interesting but I never manage to go through them BECAUSE OF THE VOICE. Seriously, it pierces my ears. I would love to watch them but by Mr. Regular.

>regular cars review of this vehicle so you know why its so good"
HURRR YOUWANNALOOKLIKEACOP YOUWANNALOOKLIKEACOP YOUWANNALOOKLIKEACOPYOUWANNALOOKLIKEACOP

In their latest podcast I think they talked about how that came to be, and basically when he started co-writing it was Mr. Fur's idea for him to play and it stuck from there on

The RCR stories are entertaining to listen to and you can tell the research that went into scripting them, but the problem is you can tell he trims the whole video down from one single take so he sounds winded by the end of it. The Isle of Man was good, but again it comes back to you can only cope with his voice for so long.

The isle of man was pretty terribad if you're actually familiar with the Isle of Man.
It's literally just some obvlious yank reading the wiki page.