11658 Foothill Blvd
Sylmar, CA 91342

>What to bring
Two way radios
Water
Your own food
Boipucci for the touge gods

>Muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, I said it before you.

>S/o/Cal Chat
discord.gg/ymZJVNU

>Rules
1. Do not drive beyond your and/or your car's limits. This isn't a race, and we always wait for stragglers.

2. Being that this is daytime, do your best not to cross the double yellows. Sight lines aren't as long, and you don't have oncoming headlights to warn you of cars. Dipping a tire over when it's safe is acceptable.

N I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

11/14?

My bad, Saturday the 18th*

D I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

D O O
O
O

>11/14
one fucking job

How many cars are gonna crash this time socal?

>The central valley

Someone said a couple months ago they were gonna make one, anyone remember that? I'll go to the central valley

Damn this is right next to where I live, we're gonna have a barbecue this time?

No bbq pits there, just eat before we touge.

BBQ at your house?

You could make a thread yourself to gauge interest. There might be an allcal meet at some point too.

See
Also we did have a midcal meet. Iirc not many people showed, I know I was going to but work at the time wouldnt allow me too. There are a few huge meets planned for this coming year so stay tuned.

I bet everyone would love to see my fat ass avalanche touge

>no more kik chat

Hey I heard the kik chat collapsed. Admins started kicking people they don't like? It is now a hugbox safe space? I bet all the oldfags are laughing.

They kicked people who couldn't stop picking fights. There are still several oldfags in the kik.

Friendly reminder that if you want to ride with us, you MUST have the official nightc/o/re sticker on your car so we know you're one of us. I'm selling them for $13 or $26 if you're an oldfag.
We have a lot of guys that come in and just want the sticker so they can feel like they're a part of something. Me and Bimmer want serious guys in the group who will drive with us and contribute to the podcast and patreon. Best way to prove you're serious about nightc/o/re is to keep badgering me about the stickers. Even if I say "I'm not selling them" or "fuck off" just keep asking and your dedication will be rewarded.

Gtfo

I would be down but I live in a fucking bungalow with no yard

I'd rather stay home and watch anime

Why are we incapable of crashing?

>ISF backed into
>BMWs shit tire popped
>the top two pics are the same car
>the mangled messes above and to the right of "bimmers reputation" didn't even happen in the nufag era
>Immortan Ford's not even included
Shit kill list, meme harder.

>red MR2 turbo not included

So I guess the oldfags are reluctant to post pics of their recent crashes, then.

kek
i posted a pic when i needed a new bumper and fender surprised that didnt make it on here.

You forgot the WRX that caught fire.

Nonsense, a rando from Kazoku.
(What WRX is this?)

Umpity bumpity, you are a nigger

Bump from page 10. Let's all try to have fun this meet!

Bump

You guys blow my small dick keeping threads alive

Kazoku tonight?

Ye, and Ortega after.

O B S E S S E D

What is GMR racing?

They kicked people they didn’t like, not specifically people that were shit flinging....stop lying to yourself

They would have kicked phantom too since he would rip on Tyler and Adam just as much as they would rip on him

Adam and Tyler have done far more to instigate conflict than Phantom has. You wouldn't know that, though, because you're not in the Kik.

>not in the chat
Nice assumption

How can you figure out which cylinder is misfiring?

>assumption

It was more based on the fact that you're wrong.

Scan tool if it's new enough for that.

Yeah I just tried mine again, wasn't getting a code at first but now I'm getting failure detected in cyl. 5

Shouldn't it say misfire detected though? I've already ordered a new ignition coil since I just put new plugs in 2k miles ago

Failure could mean misfire. Google the code it's displaying. example: P0304

I googled it and some guy on a forum said he solved it by changing coils so I'm pretty sure it is a misfire. Thanks

Hordefag

1v1 me outside durotar nigger

Pre meet hype is real

Any convoys for this one?

Where are you coming from?

Be sure to snap pics of any crashes.

Immigrant here, I'm confused, does 12PM mean that it was last night or is it tonight?

It's in 3.5 hours

It's at 12:00, not 00:00.

Fuck I woke up late. I’ll be there a few minutes late

Okay guys. I'm here at the meet spot in the dirt lot. Just park in the middle away from the normies.

why does this Slavic midget still follow us around begging for us to buy his shit tier slap

>Veeky Forums sticker
Whoever even buys this shit must be a cringey high school edgelord trying to fit in. I hope you guys gave whoever did that hell for this.

Better question is who is so obsessed they impersonate him in every thread?

It was Autism Speaks and a good citizen removed it before we left.

Why does he still show up?

Because he's really autistic and can't into social cues.

are automatics allowed

>crown vic in all of the pictures

No, stay home.

I hear the Crown Vic and the blobeye had a battle. Who lost and bitched about double yellows?

I missed this because I was putting a head gasket on a Honda Civic
fug

Hmm this doesn't have the red Scion from a couple years back, or the Honda that rolled onto its side last year

Sorry the avalanche didnt show, i spent the day giving it a thorough wash before going to a thanksgiving party

Fun meet guys, thank you to Sanic for leading.

>battle

Knowing them it was probably friendly.

That turbo sonic was disgustingly quick.

>all that plastic

It is just the OlDfAgs putting in meme pictures of cars that did not crash on the touge or have had issues go wrong that the driver couldn't prevent.

They just ran it hard a second time, there was no battle.

When’s the next meet?

Next main meet is December 16th and there are smaller meets every Thursday night.

Bump

Whichever car phanny was driving

I've been there 3x and twice it was closed...The last time I went that was open was 2 yrs ago

>no miata

This isnt Veeky Forums!

Fuck off back to /DAT/

Fuck off, ausfag

do you have to be white to show up

>California
>White

Racist pls go

If you ain't white, you ain't right.

Of course. No spics, niggers, gooks, or people of non white color allowed. And especially no jews. If you are a jew and you come than you will be beaten.

>peeled off in the wind anyway
Autism Speaks litters at these meets too?

Winter hoon when?

Especially no nigger kikes

>pictures of cars that did not crash on the touge or have had issues go wrong that the driver couldn't prevent

That picture includes poorfag RX-7s crash down in San Diego, Autism Speaks mustang crash, the Saab 9-3 crash on GMR, the underage newfag flipping his rx-7 vert (fake pic or not, the kid crashed his car), and that new guy scuffing his civic up. It doesn’t even include bluebrz crashing on GMR. I agree the rest were meme pictures (ex: Slav didn’t crash his ISF, some chick hit him and Phantom bimmer just popped his tire). All of those crashes were because they drove too hard and went beyond their own capabilities....mistakes that were within their realm of control

You guys literally can’t stop trying to lie or cover up past mistakes. Everyone crashes, just accept it and move on.

>You guys literally can’t stop trying to lie or cover up past mistakes

Where was he lying? Where did he say that nobody crashed?