Alliance guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s144hzwpAcM9
youtube.com/watch?v=B1btODz3Zyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to make melori a single mom!

1st for artie is best warrior

what's stopping you?

I love all you trannies and shitposters. Have a nice weekend!

Melori will you ERP with me?

Hey...when did she get this popular? I thought I was the only one who really liked Mel. Go back to ogling over Madti or something you guys, I don't wanna share.

how is mava so good at dps? what's his secret?

Sorry bud just nutted inside Melori.

why are you samefagging so hard

How come Mel gets to play a meme spec and I don't?

Who are you and what memespec is it? You can run memespecs while the content is so piss easy. T. Manlett

How come people got worse and worse over the time?By the end of Nost it was horrendous, skipped Kronos, but Elysium/MoH topped everything.Now I named myself after my hunter alt, Loeiz, wont reveal my "true names" but I was "inside", perhaps still am who knows.Is it the constant leveling and MC grinding, like the autism level went off the charts and the autism goes in all ways and sub-genres.The state of my former guild mates and Kronos newbies is ridiculous.It's intriguing and sad desu

semen protein shakes

because you don't show up in a meme spec
we don't have enough people to fill the raid anymore so we have to take anyone
even the retards that hate the guild and show up as ret

I'm madti and I want to play shadow Priest! it's just easy MC farm so who cares about minmaxing lol

You're only letting Melori play ret because he said he'd leave the guild if he couldn't

Why is she so erotic?

speak english u dumb fuck

I want to fuck Luthien.

Someone post the vocaroo

Niemals

First of all Melori isn't leaving the guild while the pupper raid times are so horrible. Secondly I value guild member's happiness and if that means letting them run a meme spec every now and then...then so be it.

why is madti still an officer in the guild after leaking all our information to indi, then having indi shitpost about the guild? lmao

He was literally going to /gquit if he wasn't able to raid as ret, he has been talking about in pupper discord for weeks

You got cuckholded into letting a tranny raid as ret

vocaroo.com/i/s144hzwpAcM9

man I can't fucking wait for next week
Havets, Madtii and Luthien coming as shadow
the moonkin Lumikaru, rets Melori and Excess and our new tank Erodeas
good fucking job letting this retard come as ret, Manlett

can't fucking wait to wipe on Mag

Thinking of leveling a human warrior, anything i should keep in mind and is it a good idea to find a leveling partner?

What information?

Melori quitting if he wasn't given a ret spot

loot drama, personal drama (who doesn't like who, who argued with who) and officer discussions

lol

It's been known for a long time Melori wants to raid as ret, and puppers would allow that. But Mel won't leave while the raid times are so bad. Besides, we need raiders and Mel didn't do too bad this run.

Indi and I don't talk about our guild politics to each other when we at home relaxing, you have nothing to worry about.

Btw, I am raiding as shadow next week, sorry.

she didn't do bad, she did terribly

There is loot drama? For who, healers?

Let's talk about something else, okay?

im not gonna go into details, if youre in the guild you should know, if youre not you dont need to.

but you just said Melori talked about this in pupper pals discord, how can Madtii leak it to pupper pals then

can you post examples of these leaks? when did that happen and what exactly was leaked?

he was literally the worst dps

Stop bullying my friend... now.

see

there is zero proof madti has been gossiping with indi
leave her alone

Stop with the bullshit, everyone knows that madtii has been playing both sides for attention.

Do you really believe this lol? They're friends. It's nothing too serious though, we're just having a bit of banter at your guild's expense man...don't worry about it.

>literally levels a rogue on zethkur to play with them
:thinking:

>literal roastie that only plays this game for attention
>not gossiping

they have been playing together since nost whats the big deal

No idea what you're talking about but Lndi and Madti are pals, they go way back to /nosg/ and you not part of that circle so you can suck a bag a dicks.
Lndi is more relevant to the MoH clique than actual MoH members cause he is clique too, it goes beyond the guild.

Madtii also played a rog on Nost with him.
Who Dragon in Forest?

madti has told indi things about the guild and indi has then told his guildmates. its no coincidence that all the pupper pals on the bridge are somehow so "in" on the tranny memes and other goings on...

>people making worthless shitposts to bump the thread because there's nothing else to talk about
>it becomes the legitimate culture of the thread

How do you guys clean up the inside of your urethra?

My ticket has been about to be serviced for 2 days now... is this normal?

>Felmyst coming up
>Mandate of Heaven collapsing
Every time.

because half of moh has alts in puppers and people like pendragon kept the tranny meme well alive on zethkur

Hope to catch you on CF then mate.

Pendragon...

you don't have friends, dumb roastie

kill u are self

Can't wait till this general becomes like the SC2 one

the guild is falling apart and with tbc coming out the thread will only get worse until we all move to gummys

madtii we get it, you hate most of us, can you fuck off to pupper pals already? nobody would miss you

Is this why /felmg/ is moving so slow? Is the tranny menace what bumps both threads?

this
I've talked to more than 10 people about this now: Artie, Bart, Mava, Andelia and more
nobody fucking likes you, you should take the hint when nobody ever responds to you on discord

Leave her alone.

Btw, I want to raid as shadow.

You can after ZG, talk to me on discord about it.

The guild won't be around for ZG, and you know that.

Finally got enough money too afford my lvl 40 mount, /elyg/!

Nope and fuck Lndi.This faggot cause the most drama and faggotry during Nost, utter cancer like everybody that is running the "Veeky Forums" guilds.

>not yeb

he too, but he is now irrelevant

Sounds like SC2 generals since like 2011

>she doesn't know

Congrats!

>she doesn't know

So on which faction will MoH be on cummys?

Yeb is str8 out retarded, but Lndi is a guild hopping, guild ruining, attention whoring, power hungry faggot, hated that guy the most

Know what?

Why are anime posters the nicest, most helpful, lovely people in the thread?

Is it true there will be /a/nimes on Gummy?

HOLY SHIT GOYS youtube.com/watch?v=B1btODz3Zyk

>1 week before BWL

Lol Elysium is fucked

I wouldn't be amazed if Lndi does it again, become MoH GM with an alt, cause Manlett just can't grow some balls and fix MoH, fucking dumb cuck
And fuck Otter too

>July 21
Fuck, but BWL...

Yes it is! Deca will be playing, Satania will wait for CF (prefers vanilla), some others I know are undecided but will probably roll if the server looks like it's going to stay up.

Daily reminder, to roll on new Horde guild for a fresh leveling and future raiding experience.
With D.O.N the hype never ends we all are going through the same shit as you and will feel extremely happy for anybody that joins us cause we need you, we need everybody, we want to raid. What we don't want is for this guild to fail, so help us out, check us out, just joining us you will be part of this guild's foundation, the core, the pillar that will make this guild a stable and comfy home.

>The core, the foundation
You mean the clique? No thanks.

I guess it implies that everybody is clique there

>2 players peak during primetime

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ten gold they push up the BWL launch by a week or two.

I REALLY hope so...

the clique of what? the 4 total members that ever log in?

That's how the clique is born. Imagine when the guild is 6months old, who are they gonna give loot to? The original niggas or the new people who aren't clique yet but are pulling their weight?

so you yourself, lumikaru/deca/excess/aoba spammer and amy too!

this thread is AIDS

I thought you overdosed

There's people who don't want their names posted here. There's more of us animes than you think! Some of us hung out in the Elysium anime discord and hit it off there. It's unlikely we'll make a guild though, just not enough people.

this cant be...

maybe you should all hang yourselves from a tree. underage discord shitposters, you know who you are

i did, but i was brought back to life and am currently tapering off opioids with the use of suboxone. I no longer have desire to use because I am finally being treated for my problems I get valium and seroquel script for my anxiety and depression.... so im doing a lot better
oh, but it is ;)