>Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70306/?
mmo-champion.com/threads/2248951-When-and-why-exactly-did-Arthas-turn-evil?p=46440747&viewfull=1#post46440747
youtube.com/watch?v=5OGEKHFilj4
youtube.com/watch?v=4IhnbS257O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex with night elves

imagine being Atrigan in that raid and having to be like "oh Goroth, you fuckin' competent, all menacing with your flaming body and horrific monster face. I would totally wait for you to kill mortal intruders, both my minions, and me." When all he really wants to do is torture another one of Velen's sons on Argus. Like seriously imagine having to be Atrigan and not only sit in that room while Goroth flaunts his disgusting fight in front of you, the broken DBM timers barely concealing his undertuned mechanics, and just sit there, pull after pull, hour after hour, while the mortals perfected that fight. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking failures, but his haughty attitude as the mortals in the tomb tell him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PIT LORDS HAVE ABILITIES LIKE *THAT*?? Because they're not the ones who have to watch his burned fucking imp face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been torturing nothing but eredar and draenei and later alleged generals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Argus. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you can swear you can taste the felfire that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to throw comets at the mortals, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to revel in his "mythic (for that is what he calls himself)" difficulty, the difficulty he worked so hard to achieve with the inquisition in the previous months. And then the raid leader calls for another pull, and you know you could torture everyone in this temple before the mortals put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Atrigan. You're not gonna lose your future torturing career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

xth for writing a 2000 page fanfiction about my pandaren rogue

Repostan
I have been maining Assass Rogue for a while. I try Sub but I can't get into it. it felt really complex, and I had unusual difficulty learning the basic combos. Is it worth learning or can/should I just stick to Assass?

wath went wrong wowg?

Is this Vindictus?

Practice it more
This game has never had a hard rotation in its history

Go~ro~th

sup y'all it's me it's yout boy asmongrey

grey is acceptable, I mean ion hazzikostas parses grey too.

am I CUTE enough?

Looks like Skyrim with mods

nope

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70306/?

>ironical that blizzard and bethesda even approved the voicerip version from Hots and wow too

>as many worgen as draenei
how? why?

He is a warrior

furries

How it should have been:

The good:
Humans
Dwarves
Gnomes
Night Elves

The ugly:
Orcs
Trolls
Taurens
Goblins

The bad:
Forsaken
Blood Elves
Naga
Broken

Then add: Draenei, Ogres and Worgen.

teach me how to sub rogue

Skyrim made me addicted to the smell of lavender.

t. survival hunter

So i haven't played in a long time and i want to know how good are shamans, druids, hunters and demon hunters.
i'm thinking of doing pvp

Greymane is cool and draenei don't really have any cool characters. Also draenei male models sucks badly.

I don't think you understand the meme your using.

just look at this, they are so up at their own asses and smelling their SJW farts that the sylvannas and jaina fanboys are now painting paladin arthas as evil to justify that

>if hes a paladin, he's a zealot, which means that hes EVULZ, Sylvanas is innocent G0ys
>mmo-champion.com/threads/2248951-When-and-why-exactly-did-Arthas-turn-evil?p=46440747&viewfull=1#post46440747

also they even tried to justify her acts on Stormheim questline as "good willed"

Huntress Kasparian yells: That's right, I am fucking better than you!

know how I know you're gay?

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

I think draenei are the only race where the female characters are picked more than the males, but I don't know why someone would play a male draenei other than for memes

Lmao let me enslave one one the most important valkry and get away with it

baited for this EXACT response

I actually like the way Jaina was going. I wasn't really a fan of hers before, since all she did was fucking whine. IoT Jaina was best Jaina. She didn't go overboard, but she also wasn't a pushover and was more than ready to fight.

The way she's being written is shit but the IDEA behind it isn't. But when have Blizzard ever been anything but one dimensional writers?

>Tell GM not to bring in pug
>Bring them in anyways
>Guy is impatient as fuck while spamming raid
>Dies to first mechanic
>Leave and pulls
>GM ends up shocked that it happened

please teach me how to sub rogue. I got killed by 2 basic bears in the forest of Suramar. I don't know why I am sucking ass.

This might sound stupid, but what is pug? I don't know all the terminology.

I thought she was written well in the books like ToW and War Crimes, but when they put her into wow they can't do subtle character development and they have to hamfist everything because they think their audience is retarded as fuck.

Why do you post in every thread?

Use Shadow Dance fairly often. It's not hard to get charges back, and it's where the majority of your damage comes from. You want to Shadowstrike as much as possible. The rest of your damage is primarily from finishers (especially during short fights), so focus on getting a lot of Eviscerates in there too. Go Gloomblade if you aren't in a group. Use Shuriken Storm at 2+ targets (3+ for Shadow Dance) unless you need to focus a single target down.

Also what's your talent setup like? How's your gear?

Pick up group. Basically a random to fill a hole.

Why is the horde so autistic? What is the appeal in playing a faction full of literal niggers?

Hey guys, can I get an invite to the raid?

>kael'thas wuz black

Horde used to be full of niggers now its full of gay trannies and a couple of niggers.

Seems balanced.

My gear is fine for what I am doing, which is the beginning of Suramar questline and the broken shore questline. ilvl 830.

How do I get these class mounts everyones riding around on?

DPS check seems similar to FA considering the intermissions and the secret mythic only phase, 10 bil in 10 minutes is gonna be tight.

>post nostalgia wow videos

youtube.com/watch?v=5OGEKHFilj4

WE WUZ ELVES N SHIET

Which horde female makes the best warlock?

orc
don't listen to the necrophiles

Goblin

i like undead's casting animation but they just look so ugly in every piece of armor

Honestly, I find pic related way better for soloing. It lets you spam Shadowstrike and use Shadow Dance more often and for longer periods of time. The loss of burst isn't really as bad since you get extended windows more frequently.

Sub isn't as good as Assassination for soloing, so that's probably why you're having a hard time at such a low ilvl.

There was that guy last thread asking which other Alliance race had big enough shoulders. I guess a few Veeky Forumsizens might like male Draenei, and maybe Shamans on Alli who don't care for Dwarves.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IhnbS257O8

haha u don't even fuckin know man.
[spoilers]i posted every single one of those posts[/spoilers]

Can you show me your action bar too? It'll help give me a better idea of my combos, and abilities.

They look fine in robes

Just got my last legendary on the only character in the only spec that I'm serious about. What's the motivation to keep doing content and not just log on for raid nights? We are barely into the 2nd to last raid and what is it? A rng chance for a rep mount? I'm at a loss here.

Orc/Undead makes most sense but who I am kidding you will pick the Belf tranny like everyone else.

I would never ever recommend this for anyone besides an absolute beginning who can't get any hold on their spec but you might really benefit from looking at Icy Veins to get a basic understanding of sub.

Horde's races include
>monstrous brutes whose violent ways are excused for again and again
>weed-loving, technologically behind Caribbean stereotypes
>peace-loving, technologically behind Native American stereotypes
>undoubtedly evil former-humans with body modifications and a hatred for mankind
>beautiful drug addicts with an overly idealized Arabian architecture
>jews

But still all the Tumblrtards are on Alliance.

I tried before. I am getting a better understanding of it now though. I am not sure why this spec was so hard for me to grasp. Thanks for the help my dude!

Which mage spec is doing best atm?

This might help, but it doesn't tell you the whole story. Basically you want to Symbols of Death on CD, be in Shadow Dance for as much as possible of that, get 3 Shadowstrikes per SD (without overcapping CP/energy), and keep up Nightblade.

Obviously there's more to it and Icy Veins can help with that, but you may not be using the right abilities. And your ilvl is also much lower than mine.

How do you make Priest leveling fun

play disc for lvling

Shadow Dance can be weird being such a big part of your dps since it has charges on a short cooldown. I struggled to remember to use it for a while coming from ass/meme spec, actually and it made me feel stupid. It was also my first time playing rogue in a raiding environment.

>priest
You don't.

>he doesnt have focus macros on his action bar

never touch a spec other than disc until you hit 110

Most Tumblrtards are gay trannies the majority of them main Belf. Color me surprised.

Priest has always been ass cancer to level. Either you go shadow and dot things up one at a time while running around like a retard or you go disc and do the same while using penance on CD.

is +10 arcway hard at 900? i'm not really that experienced with mythic+

i chose orc. I changed fro troll because their animations are fucking horrible and I'm tired of those big ugly ass troll feet

How do we fix the horse face Blood Elves?

What is the tranny race for alliance? is it female dwarf

>1 billion ap for next rank
have we gone too far?

I've been wiping on H Desolate Host for an hour and a half, how is your night going?

Is now a good time to come back for someone who skipped Warlords and only played a month of Legion?

>1488 million AP for the 4th rank of Concordance
is Ion /ourguy/?

Draenei probably while female worgen are even more degenerate but you hardly see people play them.

>wipe on H Mistress for an hour
>give up and go kill Inquisition in 2 pulls
>wipe on Sisters for an hour
>quit and order pizza

H desolate host is the first hard one, it's ok

I hate that Night Elves are with the Alliance. Throw them with the Ugly with the Ogres, and the Illidari with the Bad. Worgen, Vrykul, and Draenei go with the good. Straight-up demons go to the Bad. Pandaren live peacefully on the Wander Isle and Pandaria and we never see them or only as NPC's.

why not?

came back after not playing since finishing H Helya before Nighthold

best way to gear up / grind AP alone since my friends / guild are retarding out in Tomb?

do the old raids

anybody? i don't want to waste my key if it turns out i'm not strong enough

u should be fine and it will just become a 9+ anyway

usually its fairly easy but these affixes are super unforgiving

Yeah tumblrtards are on alliance, but mostly on Proudmoore. Usually play nelves. Though seen plenty of horde.

Atleast enough to know not to play on horde.

do people care or can i just jump in with no knowledge and do H Nighthold?

Send help..

i would so at least watch a video

I love that picture. It's just an expression and god is just a meme.
>people can't comprehend this

Change your perspective and attitude that's how.

Who is the pee pee poo poo boss of wow?

Goroth

Need some help, I've got 2 choices to main

>895 ilvl ww monk, with 1 leg
>865 DH that I can get to 900+ in ~1 week

which should I play?