runescape.wikia.comwiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,186,65925442

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_mask
careers-jagex.icims.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj95Hc6wHVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Miserable. Haven't seen him online it's been a while.

More like "/rsg/- Keep this bumped edition".

fuck off fc namefags

The left genuinely looks much better.

why do mammoths keep using their special attack even though I'm not running away?

Because they use it regardless. Throw up melee deflect, devotion if you must.

>anticlockwise

the one that throws three chunks of ice and disables your prayers?

Oh, ice chunks not ramming.
Just move a square over, silly.

5/5 taste below the neck.

Well yeah. It's 1:1 resolution and simply aesthetic. Properly captured image.
It's like comparing a beautiful chess board with a proper camera and comparing it to an ugly battlefield captured with a cheapo polaroid.

How else am I supposed to look like batman without the support hood?

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_mask

sometimes they just do that if you dodge the normal ice chunk attack too enthusiastically
try not to run more than a square or two when you're avoiding those, i had trouble with that for a while at first

if you think a triple chunk is coming, try running a long way away

First for
>On Tuesday, 11th July, we will be launching The Big RuneScape Survey.
>Are a bunch of graphical reworks more important than a Construction Rework?

You took the time to train construction. You deserve to get something out of it.
Vote for jagex to turn it into the skill you always knew it could be. Vote for the construction rework.

Bank rework > all

Too bad we will never get this

We can if you vote for it on July 11th

I wonder if this is even possible with Runescript.
The way they talk about it sometimes makes it sound like it's very limiting on customizing stuff.

A jmod did a good job of showing that he can move hotspots and such around in a stream a few months ago, and the OSRS team was able to improve customization in construction as well. It's only a matter of how much time and effort they're willing to put into making it possible. If enough people vote for it, we could be looking at high levels of customization and far more benefits for training construction

we'll get outvoted by all the faggots wanting those shitty combat pets or unnecessary graphics reworks.

When we talk about hotspots, it's pretty obvious what they mean. Those big white translucent placeholder stuff, which let you choose what can be put there.
But that one picture suggests customizing every single tile, and not only that, in different layers when it includes things like ground decorations and etc.
They're 2 different things to work with.

That image is definitely possible. They're just tiles. Every single tile simply has its own small place in memory, that may change in value. It takes so little memory that the notes window is probably more intensive.

The problems would mostly be the hotspots. Persistent items with locations, checking for overlapping, and preventing related bugs.
It's pretty easy to accidentally allow noclipping when things like that come into play.

>They're just tiles. Every single tile simply has its own small place in memory, that may change in value.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious you never worked with programming.

How likely is it that people will vote for a graphical rework? Does anyone really want more detail on the sparkledogs and dragon pets flapping in your face?

I've made map makers for failed RPGs before for fun. Nothing big or even complex. That's my point.

At most, a map like that should be nothing more than an array of values to read from and mapped out straight in order.
It's not going to be an item with location info for every single square.
Even checking for supports below and nearby for multi-floor stuff is extremely simple.

>tfw the ripper switches aggro to your titan

>Nothing big or even complex
Exactly.
Imagine having a single tile in the game where any player can change the appearance but only he sees it.
Now multiply that for how many players are online at the same time, without forgetting which appearance each player had selected.
Now save that when the player logs out, and put it into a place that it's fast to load when this player needs to see this tile.
Now multiply all that for the amount of tiles the POH are would have.
And in an instanced environment.

One thing is to create a static map. The other is to create a volatile and customizable map for thousands of players.

But if you know how simple it would be to make it, Jagex might be interested in seeing your resumé.
careers-jagex.icims.com/

never tried the titan
how faster are kills?

>put it into a place that it's fast to load when this player needs to see this tile
Why? We've had the "no place like home" loading screen for a decade.

Exactly. Even though it only loads 5 to 6 hotspots per room

You don't think loading all tiles and things on top of them would take the same time, do you?

Isn't there a loading screen for player owned dungeons as well?

i haven't timed it or anything but it seems like ~5 seconds saved per kill

seems good
will try next task

Who here /unironicallyed8ing/?
Feels _bad

are you getting paid, at least?

wtF IS THAT WHA DOES IT DO?

Yes, with copious amounts of e-love.

GZZZ user

Steals your money. Delete immediately.

Just destroy the token. If you redeem it it lowers your xp gain in construction and lowers your luck stat on your account which makes you get worse drops.

Construction pet. It can override familiars graphically. When people right click it, or overriden familiars, it shows your current construction XP.

Lucky faggot gets pet before 120. What a load of horseshit.

loser

He's not even in the 90s yet lmao

Luck rework is OP.

I think you're just jealous of my perfect relationship.

>level 76

gz

I'm glad this game is still popular.

Why don't you just buy some air runes at a shop?

raise your price dingus

So apparently running away from an active strykewyrm and having it aggro someone else and then pking them is something you can do.

Okay, who was it?

;)

All of the collective sellers progressively filling the existing non-instant buy orders before yours, until you were finally next in line, and then the last person to instant sell straight to you.
Thank them ALL. Right now.

Make me you dumdum

>doing warbands
>about 10 fc/clan PKers south of the camp
>warn everyone
>half the people run straight south anyway

*thinking emoji*

>*thinking emoji*
>not using the ascii code :thinking:

Who's the least meme-tier god?

Do minor deities count? If so, Het.

Challenge Mistress Fara

and she swallows

You can't make me make you, dork.

I was gonna say Tumeken but there's the whole allahu ackbar business so I guess I'll have to go with what said

Seren

Guthix

It's about Guthix in video game journalism

Wish we could disable particle effects from individual pieces of equipment.
The desert treasure outfits look great but those effects make me avoid them.

First thing I would disable is nox scythe. It really looks good without green shit spitting out.

He clearly said LEAST meme-tier.

Don't worry, they're AT LEAST meme-tier.

>attempting to crystallize acadia
>some guy logs in and starts chopping my tree without crystallize
>every other tree in the VIP area is open
This happens every day. Why do people do this? The most recent offender is comped and should know better.

Surely he does know better. And that's exactly the reason for doing it.

the only memes are slisgay and the big gay bird

A deity that is not memetic is hardly divine. Literally.

How is this even possible? Did he forget to bring a shield or antifire pot?

Either that or it's just a straight up suicide

probably not paying attention+antifire ran out

Some people really are like that, but fortunately they're few and far between. The important thing is to be united in voting for the construction rework, if for no other reason than to say that they finally got it over with. If they actually do a good job and we get benefits from it, so much the better

Jagex said for years that allowing rooms to be moved around would be impossible. They'd have to completely rewrite construction from the ground up, they said. It's a pipe dream.
Meanwhile, the OSRS team did it for fun with little to no apparent bitching about it being "impossible."
Just because someone—even a group of people speaking from a position of pseudo authority—makes a programming feat seem impossible doesn't mean that it is.

rs gf made a new vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj95Hc6wHVU

what did he mean by this?

literally who

Someone gives a fuck about a literal nobody in this general?
That is so fuckingmediocre

Hello guys, I have a vagina.
Give me gold please.

Sure, why not? Location/world?

Next to the tree where a body rune spawns on the GE.
World 3.

>World 3.
Nevermind, I thought you were a civilised person

I think the bitch was popular for quest guides back when.

Okay user, I have a dick, but it's a feminine one, I promise.

>watching quest guides
>watching a WOMAN'S quest guides
Jesus

so why have crystal tool siphons crashed so hard recently

crystal comps from blossoms

>lotd seems to have stabilized at 46m
>I guess I'll rebuy now
>it immediately crashes 5m
>the only thing I've used it for since buying it was beastmaster loot chest
>forgot to equip it for yaka
I don't even care at this point. Fuck you lotd.

>Buy something
>Don't use it and ignore it
>Complain about a

>Don't use it and ignore it
It's been 2 days m8. There was an attempt to use it once per day.
>5m < 46m * 0.1
lol