>Hit 765
Not bad

First for kittens

Azura a shit.

I really like Tharja.

>implying Triangle Adept will save you

Thank you for charging my Ignis.

I want Saber to creampie my pussy

I really like fapping to Tharja but I hate her character.

I want to make her insides silver like her hair
With my cum btw, not bleach or anything like that

I don't.

>Current Tempest team will hit 2k HM around 45k
Guess I'll need to cobble another team together for some more of these sweet HM feathers.

I don't hate Camilla.

Get the fuck out of my general.

With the daily rollover coming up in the next few hours, here is the final Tempest Trials Benchmark for day 2 of the event

Phantom speed seal:
>5800
All Rewards:
>14300

With that, I'm going to go to sleep now. Good night and good luck /feg/

kill all tripfaggots

EMMA!

Finally somebody that thinks like me!
My dick says yes, my mind says she is shit.

Azura a best!

Thank you for the information.

Also, you might want to figure out how to put a white border around your font. It'd make it easier to read.

we need more feh comics

Does Bluestacks work with FEH?

What's the point of telling people a sleeper character is good?

Really, how do you benefit? If people think a character is awful, you have it for yourself. We're enemies, not friends, we want the people in the arena to be as bad as possible and keep thinking Hector is the end all be all and not /diestomyMichalisinoneround/ tier.

My wife in the OP!

What do you even fap to? There's so much bad quality art I'm surprised you're able to find something to jack it to.

Sorry to hear that.

i made it in like 5 minutes on a online photoshop knockoff, its purpose is more of an indicator of the benchmark rather than a readable image, as all of the information is in the post itself

>Had a 5.25% rate on Summer banner
>No blue orbs
>Hit red for fear of getting Gaius or Frederick
>Get cucked by the bull

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN, MY FUCKING TURN!

I want to rub my penis between her tighs

>tfw Boey is completely worthless until his skill procs

when will I roll a lilina I've been playing since day 1

>People want armor mages when we already have one

A Brave Sword+ for bench boy is more useful than rolling 5* Maria or something

A random person on the internet acknowledging that you were right is the most satisfying feeling the human mind can experience.

>Got BULL'd

My 5* units from Summer Banner:
>Maria
>Kagero, neutral
>Kagero, -atk

Nice

I love Freddi-bear.

You mean a Brave Sword+ for Hana is more useful than a 5* Maria.

What's the next big thing we're getting? Banner, new characters, datamine, whatever. When do we usually find out about these things?

Nino!

>We're enemies, not friends
We're not Conquest and Birthright general user, I share my builds to show people it's worth investing in, and encouraging others who already like the character too to start building him up. I appreciate Softboy user for the same reason, he gave me direction. I enjoy CC Sophia user, the expensive theorycrafting of Tobinanon, and the meme magic power of Sety Seliph user. And anytime you see someone shilling teh Weed and Lilina, it's probably me

We're having fun

>that feel when Lilina has never been in a gauntlet or on a banner.

>5* -ATK Kagero

mein bruder

I want her to lick my balls so bad

HEY
WANNA TRAIN?!

>-atk Abel.
wew he's awful. Can't even use him in PvE. The only two units who want Brave Lance+ though are Effie and B!GoldDigger, right?

I want her to roleplay as my little sister in bed

oNin!

Stupid illiterate nino a cute!

>What's the next big thing we're getting?
No clue.
>When do we usually find out about these things?
Random.

If you're itching for new stuff, your best bet would be around when the Alm and Celica BHB runs out.

>try to tell /feg/ a character is good
>people bring up battle simulator to show why he is not
i just keep it to myself now

It's also good on Lukas or Peri if you are using horse memes.

Days or even just the day before the current big banner switches. Are you new or something?

Nino!

Making the Aryan Master Race with Micaiah!

Did Sothe and Micaiah have children? Does the rest of the world besides Ike and co. know that Miccy is branded?

Shit wrong picture.

>We're enemies, not friends,
For starters, You're insane.
We are competitors, at best. Posting builds is baseline and if someone needs a cookie-cutter build spelt out for them they were never competition for you in the arena anyway. Keep to yourself what you don't want to share, but that doesn't incentive the rest of us.

Nino!

Wew, this took me a while
I broke the rules and picked one male+female from each game because jesus christ, I like a lot of characters from this series. Also noticed that I already have a lot of my favorites in

Official Army Bicycle of each game.

1/3/11/12: Caeda.
2/15: Celica.
4: Sylvia.
5: Haven't played (lol.
6: Larum.
7: Serra
8: Tethys.
9: Calill.
10: Micaiah.
13: Olivia
14B: Orochi.
14C: Charlotte.
14R: FemCorrin.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

I have found hell.

Hell is a Genny with 44 RES and Distant Def 3 when you fielded nothing but mages.

Kill me.

Man, I'm having a rough day. I wish I was having 10% of the fun you are.

camilla is for loving

Nino is love, Nino is life!

>peri

33 attack is pretty awful for a brave user. Of course that becomes 39 with cav buffs, but eh.

We need to get Sain in here to get a lance cav with good atk

>7: Serra
Delete this right fucking now

When the number of reds in your barracks is twice the amount of your other colors
source: +3 Lilina owner

That might seriously get me to whale hard

How do you find Cumilla on Twitter?

Why your MAmui looks like Gaius?

>1/3/11/12: Caeda.
Fuck off Catria

Literally kill yourself.

Putting my diki in Tiki!

I love you weedposter, Hope you're having a good day.

With horse buffs she quad user, slap a glaciers or Luna extra damage on it.

Minerva stop trying to falseflag

! Onin

i know a lot of people dont plan on using him but for those who do plan on using him how are you guys gonna build your tobin? i need ideas he seems like hed be good with a brave sword+

I guess you could say that magic isn't everything

I like Hana

That part is true, like about half your army is recruited by Caeda flirting with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=3IpX3iTUhIs

Heard you guys have good advice for defence teams would anyone mind helping me out?

It's a healer. Be glad it isn't someone who can actually kill you.

ยก Onin

>Tobin builds

ignore the Close Counter, the calc doesn't have Distant Counter on custom units

What do I do with a 4* -Atk Lukas

When can we have a cuck banner with Sigurd, Roger, and Nyna?

Genny in TT hits like a truck

Post builds for uncommon off-meta characters that you made

Please don't let a few retards drag you down, the thread going abuzz on how good a +DEF softboy was as a sleeper hard boy during healer gauntlet was one of the more fun moments I've had here of late

>He's never going to let me forget it
I brought it upon myself. I do hope your mood improves. This may be a shithole but it's OUR shithole, what can we do to help

You forgot Katarina, she even willingly cucks herself.

How is it possible to be this casual and have this much shit taste at the same time?

This guy wasn't even baiting, we had a long argument about FE and he tried to justify this.

drowning in swords 6 of them are 5* not a single one, not a single one.
The best thing about whaling is that you still might not get one, whaled hard in the last lil tiki banner and got nothing, why am I still playing.

Where did the busty Sakura thing come from?

>Good
>31 atk
>Brave sword+

Just use a killing edge/wo dao/ Silver sword + Quick Riposte and slap bonfire and make him Lukas lite, there aren't very good ways to put his bulk to good use without wasting a ton of expensive fodder, so just go for the easy, low cost build, his speed tier is also horrible so he's pigeonholed to very few roles