youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
vimeo.com/161418954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

>in the Bay ending, Max will have severe depression, PTSD, and probably a host of other mental issues from her week of time travel, but wont be able to get help for any of them due to the fact no one would ever believe her
>she'd live the rest of her (likely short) life as an empty shell of her former self
>people think this is the good ending

Though we all know that actually last maybe a day before using the butterfly picture again.

Probably depends more on the cultural context and the group. I've slept in the same bed with like 3 other friends.
Though, uhh, not like pic related

yay or nay

nay

nay

natural hair color Chloe=best!

Nay. I really don't lie that hair style in general

Chloe is #1

How about this?

Why does their hair have to be different? If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Nope. At risk of triggering the anti-waifufags, her hairstyle whether blue or strawberry blonde perfectly frames her face

Max does seem like the type to still use the subjunctive

JUST

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

claimed for antifa max & chloe going to the local pride parade!

this
also dye can damage your hair

Nay.

A compelling argument. Chloe's natural color is beautiful.

Ye.

I agree with this, regardless of what ever color it is; that style and length is perfect for Chloe.
Maybe even be long enough to allow for a small ponytail or she could slick it back.

PUNK MY SHIT UP

young chloe looks like an alien

I don't think they have to be in Antifa to go to a pride parade...

Well Chloe is out of this world.

Thoughts on brunette Chloe?

Not as pretty as blonde or blue.
I can't entirely tell if BtS Chloe is her natural color or a very slight brown/red dye.

Don't start with this shit again.

BtS Chloe looks great!

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

DELET

C U T E

Yay! Of course she'd say yes.

multitasking!

Ashly is ugly as fuck

You messed up. It's supposed to say:

At the end of the adventure Alice is forced to make a binary choice: live in a world where bunnies eat no carrots or Lisa dies after Max and Warren fuck on top of her then Frank spills beans on her leaves when he gets a turn while Chloe's tears salinate the soil, destroying her chances of regermination.

Do you think the prequel will confirm the notion that lots of fanfics have that young Chloe had already developed a crush on Max before she moved away?

Pretty sure they meant those hairstyles.
Obviously Max would say a big YES to Chloe asking her to marry, unless Max asked Chloe first.

Season 2 should take place in New England.

Y/N?

I'm sure thoughts of Max will pop into Chloe's head. And since a lot of the options seem to be if she acts on her developing feelings for Rachel, or not, I think there will be a route you can play where basically Chloe realizes her feeling for Max.
Like she had thoughts when she was younger but didn't fully understand them until Max had moved away and until she has Rachel to make a comparison and realize those feelings were romantic ones.

S2 can take place anywhere as long as it has Max and Chloe and I'd be happy.

But dontnod are retarded so it almost definitely wont have them.

I'm going to give Rhianna a fair chance to voice Chloe, and I saw potential so far, but I'm still sad Ashly couldn't reprise the role. And yes, she is cute in a way.

S3 will have them! Switching between them being Seattle and in a rebuilt Arcadia Bay, working together to solve the remaining mysteries and stop Sean Prescott from getting away with his crimes. All while showing how their relationships have improved and how the characters have healed from their wounds.
Maybe the main characters of S2 will appear to help Max and Chloe as well.

>as long as it has Max and Chloe

HAHA
LAUGH WITH ME

>The same shitposters posting the same images and comments to try to rile people up
Only a matter of time until the retard links a /v/ thread and accuses us of making it, someone starts acting like /pol/, or someone who "just finished the game and sacrificed Chloe" shows up.

Put some effort into your trolling, geez.

Are there actually any quotes of them saying this stuff that dont come from prior to the release of episode 5?

this is a blue board you know

at least she isn't Anthony Burch

yes
and during 1980's

>Max’s ‘Farewell’ episode really is just a bonus episode for those who would like to play as her one final time
-Toby Palm, one month ago

Guys, Max's story is done. Season 2 will have new characters and setting. Please don't get your hopes up my friends. It's not going to happen

However, if Season 2 does have Max and Chloe, I will be doing cartwheels and feel extremely happy for a day or two

I want 50's or 60's desu

If they ever took LiS out of the US, I'd love to see one set in the late 80s or early 90s at the border of East/West Germany. Maybe a friendship/romance across the wall. Lots of unsureness where the future is headed and the constant fear that anyone you talk to may be a spy or informant.

That would also be great to see. Lots of cultural differences in the US during that time. On the surface everything seems happy and calm, but when you delve into it then you see the conflicts.

How do I make friends...? I'm tired of being alone...

I take them at face value when they say S2 will be an anthology continuation with new characters, but I don't think it's that depressing because these 'we're done with the story' things always get backtracked years down the road. I can definitely see a surprise sequel in the 2020s.

Don't make irrelevant blogposts with equally irrelevant /a/ cancer, for starters

night

Fuck off, stop bullying her, anime has nothing to do with it

go on the discord channel

I agree. S2 will be totally new characters, setting, and power. But I'm not entirely convinced we will never see Max and Chloe again, it will just take some time before it happens.

Sweet dreams.

I don't have discord, how do I join?

it's not worth it, user
trust me

Add me, my name is @Teleblister#1785

Her? Where are you pulling genders from? /lisg/ has never tolerated shitty waifu spam, especially not from crossboarders.

Stop bullying Alice, Michel.

Calm down, the characters are fictional

Very cute

But the stupidity is real.

Agree

Happy Chloe is happy

vimeo.com/161418954

>please do not attempt to take photos of a tornado as it approaches your location

Goddammit Evan.

Is the one in the middle a man?

No. She's a woman. Maybe a woman who was born under unfortunate circumstances, but a woman nonetheless.

I didn't encounter that character until my second playthrough. He's such a blowhard pretentious type.

Evan is definitely a stereotype of the pretentious hipster. Won't even show you his work unless you impress him first by knowing about it.

Are there any good post-Bae fanfics that dont eventually just become fix-it fics? I liked Better Then but even that becomes a fix-it fic at the end.

All Wounds is incredible!

I went to a school with an esteemed arts program. It's not a stereotype. Those people exist, and they're assholes.

I know that recommending all wounds is apparently /lisg/'s version of recommending boku no pico but why is it actually bad?

What does /lisg/ by 'fix-it'? They keep all characters alive?

>All Wounds

Ew.

Well I cant speak for /lisg/ as a whole but what I specifically meant was stuff like Ouroboros, where Max finds a way to save Chloe AND stop the storm. I wouldnt really call a post-bae fic where Max gets everyone to evacuate before the storm a fix-it fic.

Still haven't seen a truly good post-Bae fic yet.

It just goes against what most of /lisg/ sees as the spirit of the game. It just gets more and more depressing and Max starts losing control of her life. Her and Chloe fight and everyone just seems to be mean.

Fixing it as in solving the problems. Max or Chloe going back and finding a third option that saves both Chloe and the town.

I'm curious about a post-storm fic that expands on the Bae Ending as well but I also have absolutely no problem with Fix-It fics.
Honestly those are the kinds of ending I got where Max realizes that she has a lot of knowledge about things and the ability to go back and sue that knowledge.
There's a few one-shots about after the storm like An Ultraviolet Way or Migratory Animals.

>tfw the first time I played this game I thought there'd be a golden ending if you got all the optional photos where Max uses them as jumping points throughout the week to try and fix everything she possibly could

Gave dontnod too much credit

What's the point of centering a game around Chloe when you can't get Ashly Burch to voice her? Into the garbage it goes!

but muh strike

kek
I thought the optional photos were going to be useful for something.

It was so wonderful watching Max and Chloe marching in the parade. They kept asking me to go all of these years, but I could never make it because it interfered with church. This year I went to an early service and found a substitute to teach Sunday school.

Oh my. It was incredible. Next year I might dress as Jesus, fake beard and all, and carry a cross that with "God is gay" written across the bar. I hope the pastor doesn't find out! He doesn't understand the true nature of Christ.

I mean, Jesus loves all, right? Well, that's what I think and I'm sticking to it!

I thought so too but the optional photos exist outside of the game's world. Max has photos from a timeline that technically doesn't exist or from her own nightmare.
I mean she still has plenty of actual photographs took throughout the week that could used in pursuit if a 'good' ending where she has already saved Chloe and uses the time she has to warn more people or find a way to stop the storm/evacuate the town.

I wonder if there will be a BtS version of this pasta.

wrong ashly is actually cute as fuck looks wise and my friend and i agree and were talking about this not too long ago.

Posting while drunk is bad form, user.
But yeah, you're right.

Thoughts on Chris Floyd?

I dont really like her personality that much, i think she would get annoying to be around after a while.
She has talent no doubting that, but i couldnt see her and I getting along. even though i would secretly want to.

Basic things Season 2 should have as improvements:
-Coherent and consistent story (No big plot holes, no redactions on how things like a power work, no misleading the audience by lying to their face)
-Endings based on choices throughout game and not just one final binary choice
-Endings of equal length and content
-Actually showing things and not just leaving them at the last minute to be delivered as exposition by a character
-Interesting villain (Jefferson had potential but was left until the very end to be revealed)

I don't care who, what, or where the game is about. As long as those basic ideas are followed then I trust that they can make a good game while showing improvement as writers/devs.

Would you rather sacrifice Chloe or Kate?