It is time to crush the world...

It is time to crush the world. The diagram you see a schematic representation of a magnetic motor (generator with a little refinement). The idea is that would be extreme magnets rotated average and the middle rotated to the extreme. It's like a crazy compass. Hybrid mechanical system and magnetic. This scheme is subject to health checks, so the public in the open. If it works - can use it, with the condition that you spread it around the world. Yes, time to take care of the environment! It will give free electricity, mobility (military interest) based on it (vehicles are no longer limited by the size of the gas tank), the growth of world production, due to cheaper products. It will kill the entire market of hydrocarbons, centralized supply of electricity, the market of fuels and petroleum products. Check!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course, such a system will give very little power, and you need it in industrial scale. Well, you can put a conventional, positive displacement, vane turbine with one mechanical axis with rotary turbine of Tesla and to make the system sealed, except for intake and exhaust. The system pressure will increase with increasing speed of rotation of the impeller of the turbine. And the speed of the impeller of the turbine will increase turbine Tesla, which depends on the pressure. The system will only need to unleash it.

This was by far one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Also why is your coloring scheme off on the 3rd magnet?

>>Also why is your coloring scheme off on the 3rd magnet?

Because there ONLY three magnets!

>>This was by far one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

You are intersted! :)) So, You can produce the generators for individual users. Or, You can produce cars, for example! Or aircrafts, if You have enought brains. But don't forget about compeding! If You try to make troubles for others - I punish You!

Firstly this will not work, Because one of the magnet in the end will stablize everything, thus there has to be a chain of magnets with no end, and at least ONE of the magnets must have both sides with same configuration (N/N or S/S).

Which is impossible unless u stick two magnets forcefully together. Thus primary source of energy comes from the chemical potential energy of the glue you use to stick two magnets together like a retarded 6 year old. Not from the electromagnetic forces of the magnet.

Also rotation of the magnets will not always be constant meaning they could be rotation clockwise and suddenly they could be rotation counterclockwise.

Also the "key" magnet (one you had to forcefully stuck together) could stop rotation any second, facing other magnets perpendicularly in order to stablize.

You are a failure, go invest in kneepads

>it's 3am and i'm writing my thesis on energy-efficient electric drives
>mfw i stumble upon this thread in a quick break
[/diary]

>>Firstly this will not work, Because one of the magnet in the end will stablize everything, thus there has to be a chain of magnets with no end, and at least ONE of the magnets must have both sides with same configuration (N/N or S/S).

Bullshit! Magnets will rotate, and will ALWAYS turns the same poles. They will move ALWAYS!
This is at first.

>>Also the "key" magnet (one you had to forcefully stuck together) could stop rotation any second, facing other magnets perpendicularly in order to stablize.

Equal size of cog wheels makes the rotation of the magnets uniform and simultaneous. This is at second.

Cant believe how stupid you are, good on you. Make /biz proud

>>Also rotation of the magnets will not always be constant meaning they could be rotation clockwise and suddenly they could be rotation counterclockwise.

The direction of rotation is set to the initial pulse and has absolutely no value. The alternating magnetic field in any case, it will create electricity in the coil, which can be added to the scheme. But this stuff - it's about the proof of the possibility to obtain the energy of this engine. This is at third.

It sounds like you have basically reinvented the Turbo Encabulator.

Here's a basic overview: youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o

>>You are a failure, go invest in kneepads

Total, to summarize: you are an ignorant dumbass and a loser. :))

>> Cant believe how stupid you are, good on you. Make /biz proud

Are You shure? :)) I'm always accomplish My goals. :)))

>>It sounds like you have basically reinvented the Turbo Encabulator.

Here's a basic overview: youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o

It's free. Your risks - are checking the two models. )))

slavs are niggers

>>slavs are niggers

Yes We Are! :))) Hate Us! Fear Us! :)))

what's more efficient then an async motor?

why are you writing a thesis on a topic where the science is not gonna advance?

>>what's more efficient then an async motor?

Thread engine.

Hah one of my favorite videos on the Internet

OP take your meds.

Your schizophrenic mania is showing.

>>OP take your meds.

>>Your schizophrenic mania is showing.

How booooring to me to listen supid normies!
Tesla was\has schizophrenic mania... I was\has schizphrenic mania... Tell me: is it realy hapens, that your brain beliefs in your psychiatric health cancels My menthal Superiority over people of your type and over personaly YOU?
Remeber, genius can never be NORMAL, because it is by definition, OUTSTANDING!
Stupid dumbass...

You're posting incoherent nonsense. Just step back a moment and look at the phrasing of what you're typing.

>>You're posting incoherent nonsense. Just step back a moment and look at the phrasing of what you're typing.

Just look at yourself fisrt. Who are YOU? Typical, boooring loser, which NEVER doing something usefull. Did YOU know, that your wife or girlfrind (if YOU have her) think about YOU, that YOU are NOTHING? Did YOU know the reason, WHY she think that?

>>You're posting incoherent nonsense. Just step back a moment and look at the phrasing of what you're typing.

I tell YOU WHY. It's because YOU a COWARD! Even in your thaugts. Good bye, looooser! :)))

look up 'reluctance motor'

>>look up 'reluctance motor'

That's too boring. There is no thought, no Victory!

There is a mistake in the picture: 3r'd magnet is N|S, not S|N. I was tired. Colors correct.

this motor will turn exactly 90 degrees then stop (alright there will be a little dampened oscillation perhaps).
there is no free energy or anything.

>Autism - the Thread™

As someone with 9 PHD's in magnets i can safely say this is absolutely genius

>>this motor will turn exactly 90 degrees then stop (alright there will be a little dampened oscillation perhaps).
there is no free energy or anything.

Why do you think so? It's need to experimental checking. Magnetic force unlimited. Why we can't take and use a part of this force?

the magnets will reach an equilibrium if they turn 90 degrees where the forces that try to turn them in both direction equal out. very stable state.

assuming of course the magnets are even strong enough to turn them 90 degrees of course. because you will have friction and stuff where it bleeds energy also.

>>the magnets will reach an equilibrium if they turn 90 degrees where the forces that try to turn them in both direction equal out. very stable state.

It will be true if the force field of one magnet isn't equal in every point of the all sides of the magnet. Is it?

OK, then. What about turbines engine?

dunno but i remember one way you could make a perpetual motion machine. it actually works but not that awesome overall. something about capturing part of cosmic radiation with a "rotating asymmetric magnetic field" and getting more energy out of the system than you put in.

the entire thing might be bullshit altho cosmic rays do penetrate to earth surface and do contain energy that is theoretically harvestable even at night.

And of course you didn't account for the fact that in the present scheme, the magnetic fields of both poles of the outer magnets will act on the middle magnet as a whole, but did not interact with each other.

when
>what is thermodynamics
evolves into
>what is reality

>>dunno but i remember one way you could make a perpetual motion machine. it actually works but not that awesome overall. something about capturing part of cosmic radiation with a "rotating asymmetric magnetic field" and getting more energy out of the system than you put in.

>>the entire thing might be bullshit altho cosmic rays do penetrate to earth surface and do contain energy that is theoretically harvestable even at night.

There is no mystic cosmic radiation here. Only one "cosmic radiation", that I know is a gravity. I didn't do gravity engine. I do magnetic engine.

>>when
>what is thermodynamics
>>evolves into
>what is reality

YOU read a book first time, looser?
You know that I am a criminal? You know I don't care about the laws? Yes, I love to break them! Especially PHYSICAL! Go to school, BOY! More precisely, the SCHOOLBOY!

It doesn't matter what system you design, I can write a half page proof to show you that anything with an efficiency ratio greater than 1 is impossible

This is what perpetual-motion cucks can't fucking into, because they are the grown up version of the kid in middle school who always talked about quantum mechanics but was making a C in algebra. They always think "no perpetual motion because we just haven't invented it yet" but no, the reason is because the entire field of physics is premised on first assumptions that preclude spontaneous energy generation. Nothing in this universe, nothing, would make sense if we could spontaneously generate energy. Every single scientific field from evolutionary biology to physical chemistry to particle physics relies on the fundamental truths of thermodynamics.

It's hilarious also looking at the reactions to infinite energy threads here vs. on sci. If you posted this on sci, 80% of responders would say exactly what I'm saying, and the other 20% would just make fun of you.

>>It doesn't matter what system you design, I can write a half page proof to show you that anything with an efficiency ratio greater than 1 is impossible

My motor haven't efficiency ratio greater than 1. My motor haven't efficiency ratio even 1.
It's good, if my motor have efficiency ratio 0,0000000000000000000000000001%.
But what it change? Magnetic force is ulimited.
What is 0,0000000000000000000000000001% from infinity, you idiot?

>>Nothing in this universe, nothing, would make sense

I don't care about 'sense' of Universe.

you don't even understand what an efficiency ratio is

>Generally, energy conversion efficiency is a dimensionless number between 0 and 1.0, or 0% to 100%. Efficiencies may not exceed 100%, e.g., for a perpetual motion machine

Officially saged, please stop posting

>>you don't even understand what an efficiency ratio is

>Generally, energy conversion efficiency is a dimensionless number between 0 and 1.0, or 0% to 100%. Efficiencies may not exceed 100%, e.g., for a perpetual motion machine

>>Officially saged, please stop posting

The words of the idiot. Or stupid. Just acknowledge My Intellectual Superiority

>Only one "cosmic radiation", that I know is a gravity.
well then you are stupid and should just google cosmic rays. they are mostly high energy protons and fractional particles.

>>you don't even understand what an efficiency ratio is

>>Officially saged, please stop posting

And go to study at school, BOY!

>>well then you are stupid and should just google cosmic rays. they are mostly high energy protons and fractional particles.

Put your protons! - A few of them for practical use!

i know it's hard to use google for you idiots let me help you

>>i know it's hard to use google for you idiots let me help you

Put your protons into your ass! As I says it's not enought for practical use. What would you understand: expensive, complicated, unprofitable.

>>As someone with 9 PHD's in magnets i can safely say this is absolutely genius

You have a honor to declare a New Era! Just PR outcasts of Veeky Forums. Just Gloryfy this junk! ))

>Put your protons into your ass! As I says it's not enought for practical use. What would you understand: expensive, complicated, unprofitable.
nobody ever said it's not true, but it's also the only way to make perpetuate motion without violating the laws of physics. that's it it doesn't get any better than that. and it's crap yes.

Of course it's all is only a words. The point in this dispute can be put only experimentally.

Holy shit Veeky Forums is retarded, great first impression.

>mfw everyone but OP is retarded.

dude stop calling things that harness cosmic rays "perpetual motion". That's the same as calling hydropower or, more aptly, solar power "perpetual". The energy isn't spontaneous, it's still coming from somewhere. It's just that that somewhere is outside the system of the earth and it's atmosphere

No it isn't only resolvable experimentally. What is with you guys, has public education failed so miserably that you were never told the three laws of thermodynamics? Never read some Isaac Asimov?

The conservation of energy, and therefore the implication that it cannot be generated spontaneously, is necessary for you to understand in order to pass physics and chemistry in high school. Am I to believe half of Veeky Forums doesn't have a high school diploma?

You think the quants on wall street you guys masturbate over don't understand this stuff? They're called "rocket scientists" in the industry for a reason, because they are experts in technical fields before they decide money is more important.

Magnetic force is not "unlimited" you tard, that's like saying gravity is "unlimited". It's a completely meaningless statement to make. Those forces are conservative, meaning that if you draw allow two opposite-polarity objects to attract one another and use the energy gained, those things must necessarily be closer to eachother and therefore require energy to be seperated so that you can bring them back together for more energy. Guess how much energy it takes to seperate them again!

That's right, the exact same amount you gained by letting them attract

Can you take your meds pls

kill yourself

>>Magnetic force is not "unlimited" you tard, that's like saying gravity is "unlimited"

I mean, that the force (energy) of magnetic fild hasn't any dynamic. In every moment of time, magnetic fild have same parameters. Magnetic field doesn't change it's parameters in the result of act. It's stable force, not material. If you woul have ethernal magnetic meterial - you would have infinity energy, which is determined by time and not space.
I think you fail. ))

What the fuuuck even ARE you guys

I swear to god this board is literally teenagers

You know how I know you're retarded? Because you said
>the force (energy)

How the hell do you think you're qualified to take part in this discussion if you don't know the difference between force and energy? The entire argument would probably be clear to you if you did, because you would realize constant force =/= unlimited energy

I am a doctorate student in physics and I can assure you that magnetic fields do change, a changing magnetic field is literally an electric field. Please stop posting

>>constant force =/= unlimited energy

Yes my friend - constant force means unlimited energy in time. )))

>>You know how I know you're retarded? Because you said
>the force (energy)

Energy is the derivative of the force. I think you are not so competent, as you trying to look like. How much costs your title? :))

>>I am a doctorate student in physics

>>As someone with 9 PHD's in magnets i can safely say this is absolutely genius

I think, there is no more questions about personal authorities.

"Energy is the derivative of the force" dude even with your basic misunderstanding of what it means for one quantity to be the gradient of the other, you still mixed those up. You meant to say "force is the derivative of energy" even though that's a really vague and dubious statement.

And that still implies they are very different.

There is a more or less constant gravitational force on you, isn't there? Where's the "infinite energy" from there going?

Literally anyone with a functioning brain can see you are off your meds and have virtually no understanding of science

>>There is a more or less constant gravitational force on you, isn't there? Where's the "infinite energy" from there going?

So, lets imagine static body in our planet. It's lay on the ground and don't move. It would lay on the ground ethernal. The only deduction is the grounds resistance, which is modulo equal to the gravity. Now, we eliminate that resistance. The body start moving. Space is inlimited, gravity also act all time, so to simplify the experiment. Then calculate gravity energy. Thats fuck your mind firs. Calculate the energy of ground resistanse. Thats fucks your mind twice.

What a pity that did not invent another pill from the impenetrable stupidity - they would you are very handy.

OK then. It's difficult for you, to imagine and undurstand this example. Maybe you would be so clever to calculate energy of moving (work) of space trash, after it's deliver on the orbit? By the way, why it doesn't fall back on the earth?

i'm aware of the subtle differences but there is no way for anything to move forever without external energy. it works without any energy input from humans and it works day and night. it's as close as you get. period. not true perpetual motion but in the practical sense good enough.

>>i'm aware of the subtle differences but there is no way for anything to move forever without external energy. it works without any energy input from humans and it works day and night. it's as close as you get. period. not true perpetual motion but in the practical sense good enough.

OF COURSE!!! It's not perpetum mobile in classical undurstanding!!! But Who cares?

You're literally acting like a child.

Either grow up or kill yourself.

This is a bait thread.

Stop responding to bait.

Sage.

>>This is a bait thread.

It's free. Your risks are checking pojects.

>Perpetual motion attempt

Kill ypurself

>>Kill ypurself

Maybe. :)))

>>Kill ypurself

Hi, my russian friend! I'm think, you already undurstand, that russian economic will fail soon. Oh! I'm sorry. It will DEVASTATED!!!

Did you ever deam, that the oligarchs becames poor? Your dream will come true soon. :)))