/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - ETF Hype, price stable above $1100 ?

-- Margin Trading BTC --
bitmex.com

-- Where to buy BTC--
coinbase, kraken, local bitcoins, paxful, or some random guy on street

-- Altcoin Exchanges --
poloniex, bittrex, yobit

--Bitcoin Wall Observer Thread--
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.0

--WhalePool Livestream--
youtube.com/channel/UCSAXsgdvfiS9WqAxwjMm8aQ/live
or
Livestream.whalepool.io
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

praisemonero.org/
youtu.be/-SMliFtoPn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip gold

>first time buying coins
>bought 1 bitcoin for 1keuro
>bought 7 etherum for 100euro
>plan is to wait 5 years and then cash out a millionaire
To me it seems like the risk/reward factors make it a mandatory investment

What year will ETH hit 100?

what year will it hit 1000?

is it safe to give tour id to someone? in what ways could it fuck up your life?

Yes

I've been mining some ZEC and PASC. What should I do with them? Hold on to them and wait for them to moon? Trade them for other coins? If trade, what for?

By 2018 you will see $10,000 ETH coin. Mark my words.

GNT has bottomed out, easy money lads

I'm very new to cryptocurrency, I understand he concept and understand that Etherum is different form bitcoins and perhaps has more potential for the future or that's my opinion anyways, I know I'm late to invest in bitcoin but i have a couple grand i want to drop on ETH but I'm not sure which platform should I use to buy em, I want to buy and hold for a couple years maybe it moons mine bitcoin, any help or advice is appreciated

Get some bitcoin on localbitcoins or somewhere that sells bitcoins

Transfer bitcoin to poloniex and buy Ethereum

Obtain an ethereum wallet

Send ethereum from poloniex to eth wallet

Thanks bruh

Is coinbase a viable option?
Exchanging money for bitcoin and then onto etherum sounds like an awesome way to pay a lot of fees, can't you just buy etherum on coinbase?

GameCredit's Market Cap is well above the current price.

With the news that just dropped on their ANN thread, we'll see a correction back to 25k+ sat within 24 hours.

>threw €50 into btc for a laugh a while back
>converted back to €75.50 yesterday

Wew lad 50% return

Next dip when?

Better hope shitcoin doesn't crash in the meantime

It'll come back up, I believe the general trajectory will be upward until the next major memecoin appears, but there'll definitely be corrections between now and then

I expect one in the next month, probably not down to €750 or before, but enough of a dip to buy back in

But that's just a hunch tbqh

Coinbase give all your info to the tax man. Go for it

wassup bbz

I'm in the mines, makin' them losses

Cooking up some Burst and PPC because I have old equipment and why the fuck not

Taking all these asscoins and trading them in for ETH/BTC

>fuuuuuck yeah bb, slap them nonces

MFW I can masturbate while accruing minuscule amounts of equity

>buy bitcoin at R$1000
>sell it when it was R$2700
I love this coin.

Bought ETH at 0.001108 a few days ago when should I pull out?

Is kraken Legit to buy bitcoin or is there any better option?
I'm in straya so It seems like it's not really aimed for people living down under

How do you make a loss while mining

Uh like never?

I buy at Kraken. Pretty easy. Be sure to backup your wallet and password multiple times securely on different devices and offline.

Bought some ETH at 12,15€ but couldn't stop trading and lost money. Only a few bucks but anyway. If i just held I would have made 6€ in 3 days. I will try not to panic sell in the next months and years.

Btw why isn't it as easy to see transfers in ETH wallet as in Buttcoin wallets?

Hope Veeky Forums didn't memed me into a stupid investment.

What about lepen

Damn I can't manage all the different wallets. Trumpcoin, Pepecoin LePen coin I want them all

Keep them in the exchange? Surely your not holding them for long friend?

That's pretty good considering the ETH:BTC ratio is at .0125 now. IMO I think there will be a pullback possibly after the Ethereum Enterprise announcement as people sell the news. It might be a good idea to take profits at the high now, and look for a re entry during the sell off. This is just my opinion though.

Can I put a fake info in a kraken account and still use it with my checking?

>"Did you hear about what user's doing?"
>"What's that, Stacy?"
>"He still owns BITCOIN and ETHER!"
>"He's so dumb! Everybody knows that Dogecoin is the future of currency!"

How do you reply?

So did those shills manage to get the Drumpftards to buy Trumpcoin? How do I check the price? Where's the blockchain?

Also whatever happened to 42coin? Is there still a way for me to purchase it? I bet it's at $1000 a coin at this point.

I don't think so. You need the verification to do withdrawals. Should be fine.

*You need the verification to do deposits from real currencies.

Lepen is a bottom barrel shit being barely kept alive by someone buying up all the coins.

I don't expect it to meme as hard as Trump/Putin... it will meme though. Prob 5X-10X and then smash to nothing again. Plan accordingly.

So Veeky Forums, are we /segwit/ or /BU/? Or is BTC fucked for scaling and its time to jump to ETH and monero?

Cost of electricity.

>5x-10x
That's the plan.

Is it not likely the govern't will be coming after coinbase/kyc users at some point demanding 'taxes' then?

Time to go 100% ETH

Didn't that split? Which is the "real" one?

Also, is there a linux liveCD with an ETH wallet generator so I can setup a secure paper wallet?

The real one is called ethereum

>I hope the price of BTC stabilizes so it goes to the moon

by 2019 ETH is expected to reach 100 gorillion dollars

yes, absolutely. If you were trying to get into BTC for tax evasion purposes, you're doing it wrong by posting about it at all without being behind 7 skeletons.

Probably never since I have 100 of them and I have the worst luck ever

Guys, what's your opinion on SysCoin (SYS)? My friend is really bullish on that coin.

i got 950 litecoin, each coin ourperforms it

fml, ltc is overdue

>1 bit
>7 eth
>millionaire

Its a shitcoin

What do you guys use to monitor your coins?

i think ltc is ded m8

f

Holy moly today I tried to go from no coiner to coiner and I barely got away with my life. I tried out five crypto markets and I freaked totally out. Waitin a week to confirm. No SEPA takes very long. Yes sir not buying now wait five days.
Isn't there a way I can buy buy btc and eth with gift cards or paysafe or nintendo cards or what the actual fuck??? AAAAHHHHH!!!!

"Use btc user. untracubal meme" "u neet to show id, bank account, photo of ur penis, dna and fingerprint to buy fucking nothing on our scam site. make sure to show us ur balls while photo validating you suck."

localbitcoins does not work in the shithole my country turned since 2015.

you're being stupid.

Monero is the only truly fungible cryptocurrency available and now people are getting caught on DNM through Bitcoin!! Monero is the answer: praisemonero.org/

I'm sorry to shit up your thread lads, but I'm really trying to get in a bit late and would love some beginner stuff to start on such as:
>actually turning a profit in BTC
>whether scrypt mining is still capable of turning a profit in current year with nothing but a souped up PC+GPU
>best way to get in now without buying high

I've always believed BTC/Crypt had a future but never did it seem like I NEEDED to get in until now. Would love some advice or just some good links.

you must first email Mark Karpeles your soul and beg for mercy

>gamble on the ETF announcement march 11
>no
>there isn't, unless you scam someone.

coinbase>paper wallet. Unless you're tryina buy more than $50 a day

Buy ethereum. Its $16 now and will be nearly $100 by the end of the year

What country are you in? Just use localbitcoins cash deposit option. Lots of people dont require id

>I want to believe

ETF?

Not what I said, how can you evade taxes buying bitcoin legally? No, I was asking whether simply owning them and having your info held by coinbase would warrant being audited for them 'if' they go up in value in a year(s)?

ETHEREUM has a better chance of going 10x than BTC since BTC already went there and ETH is going there! This is bitcoin 2.0 watch this short explainer video if you doubt:

youtu.be/-SMliFtoPn8

You can make it so spread the word buy a t-shirt, bumper sticker, etc.

i tried but they also require id and bank info.

These toads will never know what it's like to be king.

About to go long call etc and xbt before march

wish me luck

It's no different than any other investment that appreciates in value. Capital gains tax. If you make any decent money with it, you had better just pay your fucking taxes or they WILL find out and ruin your boipucci. Pay your god damned taxes hippie.

Xmr will moon

GUYS CHECK OUT ARGUS
WTF JUST HAPPENED

Nice scam coin

Can someone explain wtf is happening here?

>bought 0,5 btc from localbitcoins
>sent it to my multibit wallet np
>tried twice sending some to poloniex
>just says "sending", and in the description there are suddenly two addresses
>been stuck like this for four hours

Im new to btc and so far it really doesn't seem like the currency of tomorrow...

Depends on country, mines has a free limit of 600 if you buy/sell within a year per year, if you hold the coins for a whole year its tax free

Ethereum question: does the riding price mean that it costs more for the same calculation?

i did this and now the ETH is in my wallet, i checked on EtherScan, but the sync is taking so long (GETH) is this normal?

Fair enough. My point is, it's wise to not fuck around with the tax man. Just pay what you owe and sleep easy at night. You don't want them coming after you 5 years later for principle and interest COMPOUNDED DAILY. They've got teams upon teams of people who's only job is to sniff out fuckery and swing the hammer. If you think crypto is under their radar you're nuts.

check confirmations on blockchain

Everything is normal. Just wait. If fee is not high enough it can take a looooooooong time.

Is this really such that Capital Gains taxes will apply to them? That makes no sense to me, bitcoin is just digital currency, if I change my Dollars into Euros and the value of the Euro shot up, I would not be taxed on that so why should the Gov't be getting in on digital? Seems like they have no reason and just want in to control it.

You'd be assessed tax when you cash it out into fiat. Sure if you just buy and hold crypto and it appreciates but you never cash it in, there's no tax to pay. But what's the point of that? Let's be honest...if you suddenly had $1,000,000 worth of buttcoins you wouldn't cash out?

Segwit obviously

Seconded

Should I sell my bitcoins now? bought from 800

fuck no, $100k dollars each soon mate

Maybe diversify, now that some cryptocurrencies (cough cough ether) are showing potential for great growth, but don't sell all of your coins.

>DASH
WHAT THE FUCK

Is ethereum still mineable?

You also have to pay tax if you trade between cryptos. BTC > ETH > BTC for example

DASH has been silently staying in the green by a good margin these past months with all the noise going on with Bitcoin and now Ethereum. I'm kicking myself for not paying more attention. Feb 6th they had a new version release, and just recently paired with Wall of Coins.

>silently

It literally doubled in price in the last two weeks

Yes I know, and that's what I said in my post. The reason I said silently is because the places I frequent such as Veeky Forums, reddit, and Polo have made no substantial mention of it.

Yes. But thats when you take a short trip to panama city and open an account at mercantil banco el dorado

Signs of an ETH dip incoming today?

Was going to dump some cash in but gonna hold for a while now, think it may dip over the week

Here's a simple 1-question quiz to assess the quality of any cryptocurrency:

1. Is it bitcoin?
a) No ---> it's a shitcoin
b) Yes ---> it's not a shitcoin.

Lol look at the bitches going with the bitch coin.

For some reason Coinbase wont verify my id, ive tried 20 times with crystal clear pictures... any tips?

What is the best alternative? I just want to buy 2 bitcoin and $210 worth of ethereum.

Yep, i suppose it's going to fall to ~14 euros and keep raising to about 16 again then

The news of bitcoins decide the further course afterwards

Is the dash train too late?

>Whats Blockchain technology?

You are probably one of those guys who also said bitcoin is the shit when it was around $5