KIA SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHA

KIA SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20170731/OEM02/170739946/fca-uaw-scandal-more-could-be-charged
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Alfa as the number one

honestly that is more important to me than the Stinger

>Kia
>only competition is german luxury cars that cost more

id say thats a compliment for Kia.

Genesis/Infiniti/Lexus/Acura/Lincoln/Buick/Cadillac BTFO.

It does look good for alfa and luckily for them, most normal faggots won't know about their reputation for shit reliability.

The Giulia is selling like hot cakes.

DELET

>germanfags on suicide watch

But not in the US.

OP HERE

This is now an Alfa Romeo thread.

R E B O R N
E
B
O
R
N

*Breaks down*

I have a hard time distinguishing this from a BMW. Is car design dead?

Butthurt BMW fags as usual reporting in

see

Is it so hard for you faggots to coexist with each other?

BMW and Alfa are both cool.

because these faggots enjoy benchracing and shitposting too much

BMW were cool, all their newest lineups of the 3 and 5 series have been failiures. They fucked up with going turbo shitter and bland design (prove to me the e46, e90, e39 and f10 are not glorious masterpieces of design)

Yeah sure :')

>3 series slipping down to 6th

What happened?

It spells doom for it either way
The rest have a hold on the market, Kia doesnt

REBORN FROM ASHES ALFA ROMEO

>3 different Passats on prom night in the top 4
Why has no one pointed out this fuckery yet?

Not really. A4, 3er, and C-class outsold Alfa in the total sales.

secondpostbestpost

What the fuck class is this considered. 2 doors, 4 doors, luxury, kias. its all over the fucking place

Cause wagon . Marchionne is an idiot , he thinks alfa will somehow sell a lot in the USA. Instead he should have make a station wagon version for europe , they would be closer to germans now

kia won't be good until they have a motorsports program

those are just the facts, you can't build a good sporty car until you race and win

I'm not really surprised. People have been loving the B9 Audis for whatever reason.

The real fuckery is why the A5 sportback has such a ridiculous base price when it's essentially an A4 with a more attractive roof line and a hatch.

All of them slower than the Kia.

Theres just something about the Lexus IS and Infiniti Q60 that would make me feel better about my life... Im not materialistic, but the quality and comfort of a 2014 Lexus IS250 AWD makes me not give a fuck about the 9.6 second 0-60

And I have a WRX, just saying

You have really shitty aspirations.

DELET

At least, you beat Pooinloo XE

Sounds like VAG having the entire automotive press in their back pocket.

How so? If I want a car for comfort I don't need it to be fast. I need it to hug my as a cruise 300 miles on the highway.

That being said, I would take an IS350 anyday

>Guila on the top
>Sounds like FCA having the entire automotive press in their back pocket.
mmhmmm

I'm not surprised - Kias are reliable pieces of shit.

The Stinger is not even released yet. What rating is this by, "luxery" features.

Press have had access to it for a while.

>The press.
Now there's your problem.

>current date
>jan-feb 2017

What did he mean by this?

But FCA and Alfa Romeo don't have the same money as VAG to afford a global scale corruption.

>VAG to afford a global scale corruption.
FCA does the same thing.

>FIAT (FCA)-UAW Scandal - Italian Mafia Style

>If indictments are levied against more people for conspiracy, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the UAW will find themselves embroiled in a scandal that could eclipse most others in recent automotive history.

>The 42-page document outlines a multimillion-dollar conspiracy, alleging UAW and FCA officials used embezzled funds to support lavish lifestyles involving first-class trips, $37,500 solid-gold pens and a $350,000 Ferrari 458 Spider.

>The indictment specifically mentions at least eight unnamed people while vaguely mentioning "other" groups of people. Separately, federal officials announced fraud charges against former FCA financial analyst Jerome Durden, who is accused of creating false tax returns to hide payments to Holiefield, Iacobelli and other beneficiaries who were not identified.

This scandal could make ""emission cheating"" looking a fuckin joke.

autonews.com/article/20170731/OEM02/170739946/fca-uaw-scandal-more-could-be-charged

>inb4 FCA DINDU NUFFIN

>inb4 muh china
This certainly has to do with the sales in the global.

Remember Chinese market is largest than USA market.

Not this shit again

>trusting italiniggers
>ever

>help
i don't understand? can you explain in a more simple way?

>not realizing the significance of Koreans making it into the top 10 on their first attempt at a moderately priced sporty sedan
The real story? Kia placed higher than a Lincoln, two Infinitys, two Lexus models, an Acura, a Cadillac, a VW, a Volvo, and a Buick.

Each and every year they'll be making headway. Genesis will grow, maintaining top rankings in crash tests. KIA will gain market share with more serious entries instead of the typical oddly shaped econoboxes.
Korea will push into the market just like Japan did in the past.

Ok, brainlet.

>VAG to afford a global scale corruption.
>FCA does the same thing.
so there.

Who cares about the US?

This is fucking great. Probably confirms that Alfa is going back to RWD based cars as they were planning?

Also I was sort of expecting the Quadrifoglio to sell well but I didn't expect the diesel and the base petrol to sell that well. GJ Alfa.

also Cadillac-cucks on suicide watch

Everyone else

U.S is the biggest market for cars like the M3, C63 or Giulia Q

Base model A4 and C-class are the ultimate diesel shitboxes companies lease without any features and with the most basic cloth interiors. It's surprising the more-premium Alfa can compete even to the degree it is now.

>more premium alfa
I'm pretty sure the cheapest Giulia is NOT more expensive than the cheapest basic trim C class.

>Jalopnik
>US of A

nobody actually gives a shit my dude

There are other cars than the Performance models my dude. The Quadrifoglio bench racing sells the shitbox diesels.

>everyone else
you mean only Americans?

Correct, but I also doubt the Giulia's usage as a taxi

Trusting Americans (and Daimler) almost led to the complete failure of the Chrysler group, so guess who the idiots are.

>Blaming Daimler for Chrysler's shittiness

obsessed

And whose fault is then?

They were the owners for many years...

>friendly reminder

Friendly reminder confirming my statement? That looks fucking shit

c class is not used as taxi as well
it is e class

This.

Daimler is deeply ingrained in Chrysler's shortcomings, it's so painfully evident.

He means that the shittiest cars to come from the Chrysler badge are also ironically the ones Daimler had the most influence in.

>c class is not used as taxi as well
>it is e class

What? Both are used and the E-Class is more popular but there are more C-Class taxis here than BMW, Audi, or Toyota taxis, C-Class alone being beaten by only Skoda and Volvo.

It’s been released in Korea for a year now and the Australians have it right now. The States should be getting them at the end of the month.

Taxis are stepping up their game ever since Uber came in and pushed their shit in.

>2010
>DaimlerChrysler divorce happened in 2007 cuz it didn't work out.
>Cerberus Capital Management bought it
>Cerberus realized that Chrysler was hemorrhaging money.
>Cerberus pushed more cost cutting in cars like American cars
>Cerberus dumped Chrysler to FCA for cheap cuz FCA promised to take care of those debts and pensions.
>implying Italians care about these shits
>FCA's face when on brainlet amerimutts

>he's Canadian

Ok

E-Classes have been used as taxis since fucking forever, my dude.

>They were the owners for many years...
>many
Nah. Just 9 years.
1998 - 2007

I’m talking about them using higher models.

you mean a worst combo - Italian Canadian

>Taxis are stepping up their game ever since Uber came in and pushed their shit in.

Not in Europe my dude. Uber banned and E-Class has been the taxi forever

It's always been E300Ds or something along those lines, not sure about interior trim levels but they sure as fuck weren't stripper models.

According to these posters and , Daimler was not responsible for that shitty car that made in 2010. Chrysler/Cerberus did.

>>implying Italians care about these shits
>>FCA's face when on brainlet amerimutts
Poor American workers and pensioners

>lexus more reliable than toyota
>mfw this is full of shit because they are literally the same fucking company
>mfw lexus is just rebranded toyotas from other countries

What's even worse is how uncommon suzuki cars are and how they still got ahold of one to find that it's STILL more reliable that alfa romeo

I don't like any of these cars.

BMW really made themselves an easy target by making such a soulless M3. I haven't driven a Giulia, but any amount of feeling coupled with the impressive performance will blow the M3 out of the water. Tbh the only reason the two are so close in sales is because the M3 has been known as THE performance sedan. If it were less known it would be in the dust.

Lexus is global now. Not even japan badges them as toyotas anymore

On paper the M3 is fucking awesome. But it's such a boring pile when you're behind the wheel.

why is this so high quality?
just a note my captcha said pron
>Lol the toyota soarer is totally different from the IS300

Literally everyone except for butthurt Euroarabs on Veeky Forums

The altezza got badged as IS300. Also we dont have the early 00s anymore.

But you don't get all of the same engines and interior bits on Toyotas as you do on Lexus in countries who split the brands.

>Euroarabs
>not Eurabians

You know what, you are completely right,
I never noticed that we have steering wheels on the left hand side and that other countries have them on the right, that IS different.

Literally the same company but not literally the same cars. Lexuses are probably better thought out and use better parts atleast to the degree it shows in the stats.

Lmao this is bullshit and you know it.
You've never been near an M3.

old platform

How is that worse? Suzuki only makes shitboxes and is known to be very reliable. Their rareness doesn't make them any less reliable.

Literally only Americans care care about the US. No people outside the American continent give a shit. You're very fucking stupid to think that people do. (((American exceptionalism)))

Neither have you if you think the new M3s or 4s are exciting.

t. obsessed