opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK5TjUC32eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao is that actually his

swag

>Lamborghini Triangles
>every new Lambo has even more triangles
I can't wait for Lambo diamondtriangle car.

Is he holding a cigar?

Yep pope bought it and he is going to give it away for charity

yes

>h e x a g o n s

Huracan was designed by bees desu

I thought he drove a little fiat 500?

Oh. Lame.

not anymore, bitch

>no cross insignias
Waste of time.

no one said the road to salvation has speed limits

Does this make Lamborghini god tier?

'rari btfo

good post

makes it kike-on-a-stick-tier

>take in refugees you slaves
>buys lambo
never been a more corrupt pope

underrated post

>buys
It's a gift form Lamborghini, and went immediately auctioned for charity.

Theres a winner

It's a marker. He signed the hood and then blessed the car. Lamborghini actually gave it to him as a gift but it's meant to be auctioned, with the money going to Iraqi Christians who were displaced by ISIS.

Fuck. That's like jesus killing a trophy buck for its antlers (dismal amount of meat) and giving it away to one lucky peasant family, when he could just catch a bunch of fish and feed a whole village with the same amount of effort.

The last pope just looked evil. This one acts like the antichrist in a silly hat pretending to be a christian.

>satan's way:
>have a sports car, aren't i charitable. bringing sinful displays of pride and wealth to the world!
>way of the lord:
>free twingos for everyone

>mjet on suicide watch

Everything is so surreal and strange about this issue of big P.

Lamborghini gave it to him

I'm a FSE at Lamborghini and I've been involved with this car. The unveiling to the press was today but the Pope has had the car for several weeks. Several days after he received it we received a call from service that it was having a traction control issue, yaw sensor plausibility. Since it hadn't been driven the technician just assumed it was a faulty module and replaced it, but it came back again several days later, same issue. I took a look at the flash data and found that the alert had triggered because the vehicle had reached over 40 degrees of yaw at over 100mph. Closer inspection showed that the car was being driven, although only a few miles and only at night. We let his contact know what was going on as it looked like someone was sneaking the car out and driving it like a complete madman but he said the Pope had the only key the entire time and nobody else had access to the car. We just left it at that, I'm obviously not in a position to question the Pope on how he uses the car which was gifted to him.

man i really wish this were true

I really want to believe that the fucking pope hoons about Vatican city at midnight.

real nigga shit tbqh

officially the fastest way into heaven

>given the average height of a Protestant American is 177cm, hypothetically if this car were to somehow veer into a group of them, just hypothetically how many would it kill

>Jesus took the wheel

I'd be down for a pope that gave twingos to families in need of transportation.

man read the thread next time, made yourself look like an imbecile

Why not just give away the money he spent on the car and spare the inefficiency of middlemen? You're not supposed to make a big show of your gifts to God either.

>be me
>Luigi Chaditoni
>fucking loaded pasta factory heir
>bitches always wanna be with me
>buy myself a new Alfa Romeo 4C
>awww fuck yeah everyone be mirrin'
>going down the Lasagnate-30 highway one afternoon
>200kph, cops dont give a fuck because daddy bought them all
>suddenly overtaken by a white Lambo
>its the fucking Pope

What Eurobeat track do you think the Pope plays when he goes Hooning?

Twingos with bibles in the glove box, with some helpful bookmarks in each as well as suggestions about how the new owners can and should help other people even if they do have nothing but the Twingo.

You can't just give people stuff for free. You need to enable them and motivate them to work to turn others and themselves toward the path of righteousness.

Do you not understand how celebrity charity auctions work? He may be the leader of the one true church, holder of the seat of Rome, the position held by Peter himself who Jesus specificaly bade to be the rock on which his church would be built. But he is also a celebrity, and at auction that car will go for much more than the original sticker price.

Also, did he buy it or was it donated (at least in part) by Lambo?

>destroy europe for 2000 years
>still destroying europe as we speak
Catholicism is an infestation.

Underrated post

disagreed with you until the end
well said

I came in here to shit on him too, but it was given to him as a gift by Lambo and he's auctioning it away for charity.

It only took them forty years to confirm the holy powers of gold over cream paintjobs on supercars.

I choose to believe

Youre retarded and so is your analogy
Never offer your opinion again

absolute madman

If there is any way you can prove or at least substantiate this story, I will personally convert to Catholicism tomorrow morning.

>t. Fedora

legendary post

bad bait. unless you better provide a proof.

Golden Age

He drives a Ford focus iirc

It's a gift from Italian car maker, only car I think Pope has actually taken for his personal use is some tiny Fiat.

youtube.com/watch?v=uK5TjUC32eo

ok I'll take the bait. how is europe doing better today in its currently secular form, than during the rennisance, age of discovery, age of colonialism, and middle ages?

It was given to him for $0 from Lamborghini. Based on the paint job, it was intended for him to own, but I doubt anyone actually thought the Pope would keep a Lamborghini. Instead he signs it, blesses it, gives us all a laugh that the Pope owned a Lamborghini for a little bit, then it goes to auction and probably pulls a million that goes to charity.

The Pope was gifted a Harley a few years back and it was the same story. I think it sold for about half a million.

I dig the paintjob

A bit too sandniggerish for me.

10/10

Fapping to traps and other people with mental illnesses is one thing, but actually worshipping the leader of a mental illness enabler group? Lmao fuck off

When you think about it, what he's doing is both economical and moral.

>Lamborghini blessed by the pope

Some fucking Arab shit prince had better not win that auction.

More shitskins

Yeah it should have a bigass cross along the whole topside of the car and some Trinity Blood anime tiddies on the hood and sides

Hope he gets to bless a Ducati V4 Pope Edition

Thing would have like 300 horsepower

>shitskin sultan wins car
>crushes it in the name of mohammad jihad (pbuh)
>posts it on youtube set to an extra dank nasheed
wanna see it desu