What compels a man to stance his car?

What compels a man to stance his car?
What is the underlying thought process?

They think it's unique I guess.
Some people like to go fast.
Other people like to buy tires.

Attention through the simplist means. Sure you could have a simple and subtlely done up car that turns heads but that would be effort

autism

>the attention of others (even negative) is the most important aspect of my existence

When you care more about how a car looks when it's sitting still with no one in it than how it performs and handles.

There is literally no benefit to doing any of the modifications necessary to slamming and cambering cars aside from the owner's subjective aesthetic.

It makes your car slower, makes it turn incredibly wider, incredibly dangerous on loose traction, and depends case by case but more often than not too low to get over anything in the road.

It's often uglier than rice and 100% less efficient than anything riced.

I assume the style came from "if x looks good slightly lower with better fitment, x must look even better slammed and with the tirrs rubbing" not understanding they crossed the line back into looking bad along the way.

>I'm gonna make OP really mad lmao

And that's mostly it.

You sound like a numale btw, get that fixed.

>Spending thousands of dollars to break your car
Who's the real winner here?

>stancefags
>not the greatest of numales
lul

>Reddit spacing
>lol u mad
>likes stance
>unironically uses numale
THE_DONALD GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I love haters

Think about it OP. They're shit at any motor sport. By stancing you can just buy your way into being "good". No skill necessary. Plus everyone gets a trophy since you can't talk shit about anyone else's "style" or you're just a "hater". Then using that mentality, you can go around feeling superior to everyone else on the basis that they're all just "jealous haters"

>What compels a man to stance his car?

My daily driver was boring, and I didn't want to ruin it with pointless performance mods.

>What is the underlying thought process?

Since I don't want to make it a fake race car, why not make it aesthetically pleasing (to me) by getting wheels that fill out the fenders and a suspension that can adjust to different heights to have the best of both worlds.

Any other questions?

Because he's a man and can do whatever the fuck he wants
Stay triggered tumblrina

By adjustable, do you mean adjustable coils or adjustable air shocks?

So what motorsports do you compete in, mr le supreme enthusiast?
You aren't just talking shit to make yourself feel better about riding the bus, r-right?

air bags, it's not expensive to get a basic set up together unless you want high end management like airlift and then it pretty much doubles the cost.

depending on the car you usually need custom parts to get really low and lay frame, I needed different front control arms, shorter shocks, and different top mounts but overall it's basic compared to all the shit out there.

its dope AF white boi

How's the ride comfort in inflated position compared to stock?

depends mostly on what kid of damper you use, if you stick with the stock shocks or struts then it won't be much of a noticeable difference.

I thought the airbags replaced the shocks.

airbags replace the springs

An endless need for attention

nope, replaces the springs and usually requires an adapter bracket to fit onto standard shocks and coil-over shocks

>What compels a man
>a man

Attention. Stancing one's car is cheaper than gender reassignment surgery.

Snowflake syndrome

Most people who shit on stsnced out cars also like wheels that fill out the fenders and tasteful lowering. We're taking about *stancefags*, the vape spewing, mint plastidip painting, window-stickering, slamming, tire stretching folk.

>We're taking about *stancefags*
>the vape spewing, mint plastidip painting, window-stickering, slamming, tire stretching folk.

Hating on a group that's designed to be hated seems sort of...self serving.

Never understood the "I

They crave attention of any kind.

bagging your car and riding low on the highway is so cool looking

This. Slammed trucks look alpha af

>make car into ugly, useless pile of shit
>passerby thinks "wow, that's an ugly useless pile of shit"
HAHA GOT EM! ALL PART OF MY PLAN.

>Hey I like how that looks
>I should do that

meanwhile on Veeky Forums
>MUH HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG SIMPLE MODS
>NO FUN ALLOWED
>STREET RACING IS VERY SERIOUS
>

If you like how the average stancefag car looks you have shit taste and deserve ridicule.

meet me at the togey at 11pm fagglord

Autism makes you smart and logical with poor social skills and a tendency to argue a lot.

I don't see the connection.

>thought process
Good joke

>Some people like to go fast.
Literally no one in the existence of stancery has ever done it because they want to go fast in their car, it stops you from being able to go fast...

he's saying the people who like going fast are different from those who like buying tires, user

>I don't see the connection.
autism confirmed