Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bsrztk.mp4
youtu.be/RMM69hvMfXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for loki

Forum-shitters ruin everything.

>After getting BTFo by Becca, Letter and even shitters like Top Gun, he's still trying
I can't feel anything more than pity for you TQ, you're one of the most pathetic beings in this planet.

Isn't there single single automatic secondary that's good? Not some wacky shit. Just something that spits bullets.

Don't fall for DE's lies.

Every single major update they've put out has been a buggy, unplayable mess, and after several dozen hotfixes it only turned out to be mediocre to straight-up bad. It happened with TSD, it happened with Starchart 3.0, it happened with TWW, it'll happen with Plains of Eidolon when it releases 2 years from now.

If DE can't even hotfix a frame without breaking a dozen other things, there's LITERALLY 0% chance they'll be capable of something as big as the demo they showed.

>Forumbabs really think Trinity is OP
She has a major drawback and that is absolute boredom

WHy not just dual wield then if you want bullet hoses?

you mean something that's not stupid like furis+purity mod?

You mean Akstilleto Prime, the best secondary in the game?

Akstiletto Prime and Aksomati come to mind.

>Weeb Posting
>Keeping the shitposting FOR NO REASON
Try again TQ maybe one day you will fit in here.

posting again

my.mixtape.moe/bsrztk.mp4

any ideas where this fag copied this model from?
the first things he has ever uploaded was actual 1 to 1 eva unit helmets, after that was other game models but with a little bit of changes
soon after that he would just warp around the same helmet and give it to a different frame.

he has spammed workshop with so much stuff and DE caved and threw him a bone but I still doubt his work is original

>he likes running missions with heals
kek

Pyrana is automatic, and it just got a fuckhuge buff (as long as your target is within 10 meters, seriously, damage falloff is way too fucking short, DE)
To answer seriously, Aksomati, AkstilettoPrime, and Twin Grakata are all pretty good.

Because then I lose that sweet secondaryXglaive combo wombo

yeah

no dummies, "single"

i still have cum in my pants

The one on the right kind of looks like the arkham knight

hey I mean sometimes the snug fit feels nice for a change

>poe finally gets shat out the gutter
>DE forgot to make it so eidolons could not be switch teleported
>switch teleport one into cetus
>watch as it wrecks havok

There is no reason to play Warframe until DE drops everything they just displayed at Tennocon.

They're two separate instances.
The walk between doors is what separates it, 50 max in town, 4 max in the plains.

Yes it's bullshit

They really should remove missions and fully transition into open world. It would make the game less bloated and no one will want to go back to missions after the open world comes out.

I think they should bump up squads to at least 8 in landscapes

I mean come on you gys don't really expect this shit to be any bigger than two missions tied together and used for only one quest right?

I'm hyped too but lets be realistic here it'll be used for a quest and dumped.

definitely, but I just hope it does end up with a host who is from brazil

I have most of that package, just missing condition overload. Will this also work on the Cerata?

Hosting ERP in Southwest Sentient Cave 9:30PM-1AM

That's the fucking problem. Our abilities are useful, but when we use them at no cost, everything gets trivialized; Energy Vampire is one of the biggest offenders. Blessing, on the other hand, is more like a band-aid to the problem that nothing but Kubrows drop health, and we have no innate ways to heal ourselves other than regen auras.

The problem is not that the other frames are weak, in this case.

The thing is that Energy Vampire makes everyone a god damn powerhouse in this game. It's fundamentally flawed, considering our abilities are our trump cards. But everyone always goes "God forbid I actually have to put effort into it!" whenever someone suggests touching that.

What we need is a energy rework. We need proper, innate ways to get energy back, and maybe even increase team work. We could have something like Destiny, which gives super energy on enemy kills and energy orbs on super kills. Trinity, as she is, is a symptom, and not the problem itself. However, she'll inevitably have to be changed it they tackle that problem. Same for health.

Sounds like Firefall.

so this open world area is earth. where would you prefer the next one? personal vote is on uranus. also wonder if new areas would mean a new base as the game is basically mgs5 now

Well, then my first answer stands in . Pyrana and Kohmak are full auto, even if the former only has 10 round mag, and they are both shotguns. If you don't count continuous weapons.

I'm going to Tennocon next year ;-; I want to be happy again.

>We could have something like Destiny
Or we could not

>wants to be happy
>plans to go to tennocon

>glass theme

Are these people really this fucking stupid? Out of all the possible themes they chose glass? Where's the vampire, ghost, and time frame?

And it also looks like shit. A female frame with a cod piece?

Kill yourself. Not once did you mention Enemy Scaling, Armor, Spawn rates, Shields, Vitality, AI, Hitbox data or battlefield architect.

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FUCKING CAME FROM.

open world desert on mars

LIST OF OVERRATED FRAMES:

1. Titania
2. Octavia
3. Valkyr

if you think these frames are OP in any way, you're a massive retard who does not know how to play the game

Or you could stop being an ignorant prick and realize bad games can still have good mechanics. You're playing Warframe.

How's the accuracy and fall off on those though? I wouldn't want to use something that only has the effective range of the glaive itself. And yeah, no continuous weapons. I guess the gammacor is alright though.

No one things any of these frames are even good.

It's all bait and memes.

who the hell thinks valk is OP?
She's probably the definition of "most okay frame"

why stop at 8? if this shit isn't p2p bump it up to 16

>I'm hyped too
then you have no right to talk ill about other people's expectations for DE. this general knows way to well when something is shit or not and when it comes out they still find ways to have fun. out of what they got

>wheres the vampire
play the game before you post

fuck i meant Trinity

NUMBER ONE IS TRINITY

not even the biggest dumbass would think Titania is OP

>people think titania and octavia are OP
Where?

>Retards replying to TQ
Are you stupid or something?

I aint talking ill i'm trying to be realistic.

Also play the game? There is no vampire, the closest things we got is a fucking mummy.

Inb4 trinity has the word vampire in one of her skills.

I'm going to form a Renegade Warframe Squad of Itzals.

And we will burn and pillage anything Corpus orientated.

If you see 4 Blue Hues zipping around at night,you gon get raped

With max efficiency you used to be able to sustain Hysteria and just stay invincible forever.
I used to solo T4S for an hour back in the day.

Of course now that they nerfed her energy consumption I wouldn't say she's OP anymore.

The FAQ said to farm for the rhino warframe but which other ones do you guys recommend grinding for a newcomer? I like solo play.

what does the wall-meat taste like

Quick.
What other shit can I stack for max speed?
I already got a max power strength volt with sprint speed added on and dispatch overdrive, yet I'm drawing blanks on anything else.

excal, rhino and while a lot of shitters play him GET FROST PRIME WHILE HES FREE

thank you

bathroom mold

So, space bird companions are coming next, right guys?

mashed up humans

Every frame, by itself, is completely fine. You get energy, and once you have enough energy, you can use the ability you want. Putting effort to use your ability already is the drawback. Trinity takes all that effort you would have to put and defenestrates it, since you can use the energy you took the cast energy vampire and just cast it again, endlessly.

Maglev for speedy slides

Any recommendations for a good primary?

whale blubber

>Sacrifice Excalibur for Umbra
>Sacrifice Excalibur Prime for Umbra Prime

>but when we use them at no cost, everything gets trivialized;
I don't know how shit you are, so maybe you aren't aware of this, but every frame in the game can sustain its energy indefinitely, solo, with a reasonable build.

Trin is a luxury. She's vital for LoR because bombs & pads, but that's about it.

>no innate ways to heal ourselves other than regen auras.
Shit player confirmed. Move along, everybody.

user, you aren't sacrificing a warframe. you're sacrificing your tater.

Firefall was basically excavation but you choose where the thumper drops

Red5 pulled the final plug for real a day or two ago rip ;-;

>steve watched the new assassin's creed trailer
>adds a space bird that can survey the surroundings and mark objects
I'm gonna laugh if that's what happens

No idea on the Kohmak, but I don't think its very good, especially once at full spool-up. The Pyrana actually has the second longest falloff range out of all the secondary shotguns (only JUST barely surpassed by the Mara Detron) and decently good spread with lots of pellets.

>Yes it's bullshit
I'll probably just solo the plains. Don't need other autists fucking with my mellow.

Dat crit/status "machete" though. Also:
>"this system will have other manifestations, which will talk about later in the show"
>it was never talked about

Zarr

No...no.. NO NO
NO
I'M NOT DOING IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME
FUCK YOU. POST PROOF NOW

Why does everybody think that line is speaking to the Umbra? It's probably aimed at the taters. It's probably going to be a reveal that people need to die, and have their bodies used, to make Warframes

blame the trinity sperg

Meant for

it's the next step in continuity, user. rell did it. the grineer queens did it. the orokin did it. it's time to mash our potatoes.

Forgot pic.

>implying
this game is all about amassing a horde of shit

There's no way they're blocking off potentially profitable "content" from the users.

The "life" you're exchanging for Umbra is yours, as in, wasting hours of your life farming terrible missions for parts at abysmal drop rates.

>nef anyo assasination
what does that even mean

that boss used to be called nef anyo before he became known as the sergeant

Well alright, I'll try to give it a shot then. I've always wanted to like the pyrana.

So I went to bed before the big reveal stream, just after they announced Ducat Fodder Prime

Wake up to a youtube notification about a 17min gameplay demo of Plain Of Eidolon. And I thought the big reveal is going to be only umbra, holy damn

I hope they don't mess it up and I fucking hope Umbra won't be like a PA

I assume you are talking about the make-a-melee thing? There most definitely won't be a Riven for it, but this gives me the slightest slimmer of hope that there might be a make-a-Riven mode in the future, because it paves the way for more customizeable features. Like rerolling only one stat instead of the whole mod, or being able to reroll the weapon of the same slot and keep the stats (that are adjusted for disposition). This will never happen, but who knows. I would have never thought DE would have ever even considered what they are trying to do with this next update, going by both their own words and actions.

Warframe is now a chinese MMO.

Hey, I'm actually excited for once. Will snipers be useful now that there's an actual open space?

I'm still new to the game where can I find it?

By "innate", I meant without using energy restores, healer frames, Nekros, Inaros, Nidus, opening crates, focus, and such. Warframes can't heal themselves apart from a select few.

>I don't know how shit you are, so maybe you aren't aware of this, but every frame in the game can sustain its energy indefinitely, solo, with a reasonable build.

Of course they can. You can run entire missions without having to worry about channeled abilities as long as you max out duration and efficiency. But you're going to put way, way more effort to have it that way than you would with a Trinity around. She's also the reason Berehynia exp farming can work as it does.

I'm fucking out of the loop, what's the new prime?

>They don't know about Zenurik
shit, nobody tell them what Zenurik does or they'll go off like a rocket.

i just fuckin sold this weapon after using it as mr fodder and i get this

I'm..........I am
I am ready to mash my Potato user. Will you be there for me? ...

Should I use a Hammer or Gun

Hey, guess what - Zenurik is also one of the offenders.

>By "innate", I meant without using energy restores, healer frames, Nekros, Inaros, Nidus, opening crates, focus, and such
orbs

>Warframes can't heal themselves apart from a select few.
furis

>But you're going to put way, way more effort to have it that way than you would with a Trinity around.
>More effort
>Omg I had to click 5 times to swap my mods oh god my hand hurts that was so much effort

Does anybody else find this person hilarious or is it just me?

youtu.be/RMM69hvMfXQ

Hydroid :^)

>told people in this general months ago that DE has a whole 'nother star map that's near complete
>they show off the second planet at tennocon
>they're going to trickle out the rest of it over the next 3 years
>everyone will think they're actually working hard when its already fucking done

They have a second set of sorties (same reward pool, its literally just a second daily roll at it) with a higher level start/end for the new star too, once they decide the new system is "done" enough to release it.

>DE says nothing about Dark Sector Armistice ending
>it's still scheduled for the very end of the year

DE is "secretly" getting Founders' exclusives ready to put into the game now,
new players will only be missing Lato/Braton Vandal

The market?

you should use rhino's codpiece