>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTCFh-tR28w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take that back, we literally 404'd edition

We would have all been better off if you had let it die t b h

no

Look man i know you hate your life but how does making us all suffer make your situation better?

>make raider surrender
>steal all his things
>clobber him while he's on his knees

Is there a better feeling boys?

... rape THEN clobber?

playing a good game.

>suffering by seeing video game images
lol

If they're female? Of course!

So anyways, there is zero chance for another Fallout game set out west because Obsidian wrote themselves into a narrative corner, and the devs couldn't seem to agree if they just wanted to straight up nuke it and start over, or effectively nuke it and start over, and its unlikely that they would allow the NCR to be destroyed anyways, since no game developer gets successful by telling people everything they worked for in Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas is now pointless.

Not to mention, Obsidian also ruined every single major city outside of California, or Vegas, meaning there is no chance we can have a game set in Salt Lake City, or Denver, or Phoenix, because there is fuck all there.

The only possible way for another western U.S. game to happen is if they set it in like Seattle, and totally ignore the NCR since that is way far north of where the NCR's northern border is.

You can only have 5 mods installed. What are they?

>narrative corner
>when everybody in NV talks about how the NCR is unstable and on the verge of collapse
>when the legion might collapse or turn into a uncontrollable raider horde
>when the game left so many possibilities open

Just go to bed already Todd this has gone on long enough.

No you have places like New Orleans and the Upper Northwest like oregon, and washington/seattle

uninstall.exe

There a mod to add proper two handed melee animations for third person? It's so fucking retarded to be swinging these large weapons around one handed while in power armor when you're using two hands still in first person.

Okay, so, checked out MCAM but am now genuinely curious, is there a way to port melee weapons into Fallout 4 from NV with outfit studio? I think Buff mentioned something to that effect ages ago, but I realized how much I'd like to see the vertibird blade in Fallout 4 and am thinking of making an attempt to get it in-game myself.

I mean considering how many downed vertibirds end up in the game it would be fairly easy to work one into it in a lore-friendly fashion.

New Orleans isn't the western U.S. you idiot.

and I MENTIONED SEATTLE you fucking retard

>the AKSHUALLYfag is still going

Really? I think swinging any melee weapon in the base game with one hand while power armored seems legit.

>I have no idea what the tunnelers are

No one wins in the Mojave because of Lonesome Road, the tunnelers will move out form he divide and begin skull fucking the region. That's their angle as far as I can tell, it didn't matter who you picked the region is being torn apart by those fuckers and possibly more area is as well.

I bet a savvy modder would figure out some way to give Super Mutant melee animations to power armor for two-handers.

Unfortunately I am not a savvy modder, because I've wanted this very same thing.

Well, that and shields for power armor.

>when everybody in NV talks about how the NCR is unstable and on the verge of collapse
Which wont happen in the ending which they win(which is to say, the ending that is 99% likely to be canon)

>when the legion might collapse or turn into a uncontrollable raider horde
As Raul mentions, Arizona was already a raider horde before the Legion came, its collapse would do nothing but revert Arizona back to the way it was before Caesar came, aka nothing.

>when the game left so many possibilities open
Such as exactly?

>being this perturbed
>because nobody accepts the superior writing and genious worldbuilding of Fallout 4

I would actually like it if the legion was stronger, and we could get a new game set deep in Legion territory where you have the new grand legion republic and a big ass post apocalyptia rome vs all the barbarian raiders vs the good hearted asshole wasteland folk for some type of anarchy thing in new mexico or texas.

There are no radiers in Legion lands user, the legion destoryed them all years ago.

Everyone mentions this in New Vegas.

The Legion does not allow any groups, or organizations, in its lands, outside of the Legion.

There is no one but The Legion, and the non Legion civies that the Legion has conquered.

Because swinging this big dick around one handed is dumb.
There are two handed animations when you're out of power armor so it wouldn't even be that difficult.

You don't get to decide what is canon or not to suit your pseudo-argument you mongoloid.

There are no raiders because the legion is raiders

I'm starting a new lesbian Nora run

Piper, Curie, or Cait?

They aren't nearly that bad, you already have cazadors and deathclaws, plus you killed the queen, their is most likely only two hundred of those freaky scaled glowing people.

They wouldn't fit power armor though, at least super mutants have roughly a similar body type. Technically do-able too because some guy that made a super mutant mod "borrowed" animations from power armor to fill in the gap of their own rather limited animations.

>falling for ulysses' bullshit this hard
you really think some souped up molerats are going to destroy the mojave?

>the legion destoryed them all years ago
No the legion absorbed them you absolute retard.
Legionairres are still tribal raiders, they only accepted a new tribal culture.

I'm not deciding shit.

Any victory besides NCR victory is about as likely as an Institute victory in Fallout 4.

You really think some boosted geckos could really destroy the mojave? it's not like they can tear through steel with their claws like butter right?

Piper.

I think House seems the most likely, myself.

No, the Legion absorbed the various tribal groups, but as Raul mentions, there were tribals and raiders in Arizona.

Its outright stated the Legion destroyed all the raiders, they absorbed all the tribals.

Tribals =/= raiders.

Raiders are people like those seen in Fallout 3 and 4, people who have understanding of shit like how to read, how to operate turrents, and other "advanced" shit.

Tribals are people like the Dead Horses, Sorrows, and White Legs, who don't know shit about anything.

You don't get to decide the likelyhood of outcomes either you windowlicking retard.

don't they run away from bright lights? seems like an easy to solve problem.

>only argument is NUH-UH!
Yep, summerfag confirmed

You don't even know what the word "Tribe" means buddy. A tribe is still a tribe no matter how advanced the weapon is they wield.

why is everyone so angry

so

say you consider the nuka world raiders your "primary" faction but since they have no way to end the game in favor of themselves, what would be the likeliest faction for a nuka world raider overboss SS to side with

>not all three
I think they'd still fit even if there was a bit of clipping it'd be on the other side of your character so you'd never see them unless you were doing some autistic screenshotting.

fuck you

because this is a mogolian textile weaving board user, what did you expect

>screenshotting is autistic
If you don't even give a fuck how the character looks while doing it, why do you even want it your retard

>tries to disguise wild assertions pulled out of his ravaged asshole as arguments
>spergs about summerfags

Gage comments on your faction of choice if you've finished the game when you get to Nuka World.

irrc he says that the BoS is not that unlike raiders, just taking whatever they want
the Institute has also done some pretty shady shit, so it's also pretty raider-y
obvs not the RR or MM though.

It's their ability to tunnel and pop up literally where ever they decide hitting and fucking things up then burrowing down and repeating.

>People can hardly handle most wasteland creatures
>They'll be fine with a previously unknown that just burrows up out of no where

>not all three
You can do that?

Except that isn't how its used in Fallout, or even New Vegas.

The caravan leader in Honest Hearts makes it clear that there is a distinct separation between tribal and raider gang.

Minutemen, Gage mentions how much he dislikes the Minutemen, but also states that there really is no better option in taking down The Institute since the BoS, Institute, and Railraod are all worse.

>mongolian
More like mongoloid desu

Our resident Toddposter has his weekly spergout educating us how Fallout 4 is literally perfect.

I went with the Institute. It'd have to be either them or the railroad. Institute only cares about their own survival for their researching and shit and railroad doesn't care about humans. Then again, raiders would gun after synths just as much as other humans so the railroad would have more reason to be against them.

>and railroad doesn't care about humans.
Actually they do, its even mentioned in Fallout 3 and Fallout 4, that they do help normal humans when they can, they are just more focused on synths because they are the only ones who really know about the synth's problems, while there are many organizes in the wastes dedicated to helping humans escape slavery.

>people have been surviving in the wasteland for 200 years
>literally describes molerats
you're right user, the mojave is done, DONE!

WITH THE POWER OF MODS YOU CAN

it's a Bethesda game user, they don't care if you romance other people.

Because I'm sitting here watching the animation and not some faggot that posts screenshots all over the place or recording myself being a faggot. I don't give a fuck if the hands clip into each other because I won't see the hands, but I will see that one arm is just hanging there uselessly while I swing around a 6 foot sword.
I live on spectacle island with all three and I get 3x lover buffs whenever I sleep there. Just me, my waifus and our guardian robots for protection.

what kind of costs am i looking at these days to build a rig solely for playing FONV at ultra resolution?

You're too picky, user.

20$

Ah okay, I didn't look too much into them. Picked the game up during the sale and still dicking around on my first playthrough which was with the institute. From what I saw from the railroad they just cared about synth and only focused on being against the institute.

>Literally describes molerats
>That in a pack can take down a death claw
>Have ridiculous high breeding rates
>Near impossible to fully exterminate due to subterranean nesting

You can stop pretending to be retarded now

It's Fallout 4 we're talking about user, where every follower worships your godlike ladycock.

>game shows 4 tunnellers rip a deathclaw apart to make a point
>literally molerats

I'd say Institute just because they seem like the sort of people that would make use of someone that can control a large raider group effectively, in the same way they used Kellogg.

Dumbass. There's a lot to be said for being able to fight with one hand free while the other uses a weapon. There's a reason a number of martial arts incorporate such a style. Being able to do it easily with a larger and more damaging weapon than usual would be the bee's knees.

How is a singular mercenary for precise operations comparable to being the laundryboy for a couple of cosplayers in a amusement park?

Also it seems like more of a bug then anything because you swing slower in first person compared to third person because you're using different animations. Same goes for movement speed when using something like a mingun. You'll run faster while firing in third person compared to in first person.

>fight with one hand free while the other uses a weapon
You seem to have missed the part where one hand just hangs on the side pointlessly while the other one wields a stick.

OS makes the model so FO4 can understand it.

Nifskope is mainly what you need to make it then work how you want it to work. I suggest using the super mutant board melee as a reference.

If you export the weapons meshes from NV, using nifskope, into Objs, you can import those into OS, then export them as FO4 nifs. Then using nifskope and a melee weapon as a reference, like super mutant board, you can then put it in how you want. There's a tutorial here if you want to get started.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTCFh-tR28w

Being the "laundryboy" is only from a gameplay standpoint, you are TECHNICALLY in charge of those raider groups inasmuch as you are the "general" of the Minutemen despite the fact that you seem to be the only one that ever does the work.

Comparable I'd say because the Institute isn't above using shady characters that get overt "results" as long as they get results.

If you NEED something from a given area it would be hard to argue the effectiveness of an attack spearheaded by both raiders and synths, and as long as you promise the raiders get to loot everything except the one thing you want, well, the raiders probably wouldn't be too put off doing it.

This argument assumes it's a group rather like the Operators than, say, the Disciples, though. Disciples seem like they would turn on the people they're making a deal with just for funsies, and at least the Pack respects shows of strength and as such would fall in line.

Because you can use a synth to replace the leader and use the raider force to hold areas and be a meat shield. Or, you know, be the leader of both the raiders and the Institute yourself.

Alright, thanks.

I'm kind of retarded so this might take a lot of trial and error but I'm determined to get this working.

>souped up molerats
>that run away from bright lights
I've already admitted defeat, the mojave is gone fellas

unless of course, the lost city is found and the ayyliens exterminate them ;)

Do I have to install a different loads for survival or something? All of my 10mm/.38 cal ammo lost it's special names, ie 10mm is now just "10mm ammo" instead of "10mm Auto Rounds", and all of those are weighted, while the mod ammo ie ".38 Tracer" is unweighted.

If you need help, you could add me on Steam and I could help guide you through some of it. I've never done a melee weapon before but I've done a gun, and most people tell me melee weapons are super easy.

Who won the waifu war

no question my dude.

>If you NEED something from a given area
You mean a given area that can't be reached with a teleportation device?
I mean giving the Institute teleportation was fucking retarded because it's the most powerfull weapon you can imagine so they eventually had to come up with (((Teleportation scramblers))) from the BOS to write themselves out of the corner again.
But considering few will have those devices, why does someone who can literally teleport a person or a Nuke inside any building need an army to storm anything?

>hold areas
For what? Against whom?

>be a meat shield
Meat shield for what?The Institute can teleport anywhere.They don't need to set up outposts or supplyroutes.They teleport. Shield against who?
Someone who can defend himself from having a bomb teleported inside his asshole?

It sickens me that Buffscale is this general's only modder, and being the only modder, he's gained a cult following of faggots that minge around and ask him sweetly for help.

Best Piper.

cait

I was primarily leading the Minutemen before going with the Nuka World raiders myself. Even had Garvey with me when I planted the first raider flag in the Commonwealth, and he was predictably unhappy about it. My mental justification for this seeming 180 was that my character was gradually becoming more and more disillusioned with "helping" all these people come together and presumably protect themselves when it was just calling in one favor from the Minutemen after another, with relatively little gratitude or even benefit to doing so. Up until Nuka World I chose dialogue to reflect this, becoming increasingly annoyed or impatient in my choices rather than waving that "yeah we're the Minutemen!" flag like I was at the start of the game.

To me it reflected a more mercenary attitude in what had been someone weathering a thankless job -- all while Preston Garvey grew more and more disapproving of the character's methods, openly hating attempts to acquire fair payment (militias do not fund themselves with air, Garvey, you commie bastard).

That "friendship" soured and I killed him soon after returning to the Commonwealth. I'm legit wondering at this point if the game will still let me "complete" it in favor of the Minutemen or if I needed him.

Hey i'm modding too (though only upload on LL, if ever) and i always help people out, i just don't namefag.

>But considering few will have those devices, why does someone who can literally teleport a person or a Nuke inside any building need an army to storm anything?
You may as well ask why they needed Kellogg.

LISTEN UP, YOU MO-RONS

HOW DO I GET AN A C T U A L TRUE ENCLAVE ADVANCED POWER ARMOR AND NOT THE DISCOUNTED CRAP AVAILABLE IN THE COMMONWEALTH?

ALL I HAVE FOUND IS A MOD THAT *MAYBE* ADDS AN ACTUAL ADVANCED POWER ARMOR BUT IT SEEMS TO BE FOR XBOX ONE ONLY AND SOME WORK IN PROGRESS CRAP

I NEED AN ADVANCED POWER ARMOR MOD

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

>But considering few will have those devices, why does someone who can literally teleport a person or a Nuke inside any building need an army to storm anything?
Because The Institute does not wish to destroy the surface, or kill everyone on the surface

Just because they could use such easy tactics to destroy many, doesn't mean they have a desire to do so.

That one on PC Bethnet is the closest there is right now

THEN LINK ME THE MOD, YOU MO-RON!

>LITTLE

Maybe if you learned how to mod you could also have friends

you seem retarded

fuck off tripfag
literally nobody likes you

Fallout 3 was pretty small too. If not for impassable piles of junk and having to traverse via underground metro it probably would have taken less time to go from one end to the other.