FUCK TURBOTAX

FUCK TURBOTAX.

why

I'M NOT PAYING $64 TO ADD MY ROBINHOOD FORMS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then manually enter them all yourself, nigger.

Dude.

The typical CPA starts at $300 to get tax returns done.

TT is like $200 with the audit defense AND TT set up a backroom deal with the government to make audits unlikely.

TT is the shit.

I have a small business, I trade stocks, and I ran everything through TT this year.

You ever done taxes on paper nigger?

fuck off geezer

>AND TT set up a backroom deal with the government to make audits unlikely
wat

I think that's because they are supposed to "check" e-filed returns before passing them on to the IRS.

If they see any obvious problems, they alert you to fix them, and the IRS knows basic checks have been done.

I pay them $200 for W2/investment income/my own business income + audit defense... cost of doing business

Also you can deduct the cost of tax prep next year

You guys can do all of your taxes, biz, retirement, ponzi, etc. through freetaxusa

for free I mean....but no, you'd rather use turbotax and rail about how much it costs you.

Why do I even bother.

It's a rumor but I believe it

Just download the PDF from IRS website and fill them out it isn't hard. I had to last year because yes fuck turbo tax I wasn't paying them just cause I had a 1099

>go to cpa to get them done
>owe
>use to
>get 3k back

You must be like 15

>tfw dad buys you turbotax deluxe
Thanks dad

Piss off larvae

> not doing your taxes by hand
> not learning to read through tax instructions and tax forms

Pay a cpa or at least go outside and use hr block u faggot. U dont get shit for a refund because u dont pay shit you neet cunt.

Paper

I just fucking spent half an hour prepping on Turbo Tax just to get the middle finger from them to pony up 60 Shekels to file my stock earnings which wasn't much fuck them.