Yo, Veeky Forums

yo, Veeky Forums
would u want a girlfriend that cares more about her car than you? why or why nah?

is she going to light up a lollipop stick?

atleast that's what i hope it is because i'm dealing with a severe nicotine withdrawal.

I think I would only because I care about my car more than any girl, so at least we'd have that in common

itssomething.jpg

Yes I want a girlfriend that is equal parts materialistic and autistic and places more value on a car than her romantic partner
That sounds just fucking lovely

That's a 996

no, because they only start out that way

Sure. It'll make the break up less dramatic and we won't annoy each other too much. Having a clingy girlfriend who isn't a complete doormat (which is kinda boring) sounds exhausting.

>implying this isn’t already true for all women
Oh my child.

No. I briefly had a gf really into metal and Jeeps and 4x4s (Things I LOOOVE) And it was not fun at all.

I was about to go "I recognize that doorhandle".

Ever think that if people care about cars more than anything else, then they should care about their significant other more than anything else?
Because if your car breaks down, that car isn't going to help you do shit, but your significant other who also cares about cars more than anything else would help you fix up that car.
And because you'd do the same for your car enthusiast significant other, your significant other would care about you more than the car, because it's what's best for the car.
Right?

Then I would leave her user because that's not love

t.broken hearted

Every girl will care more about anything than you so what is the point of asking this question?

I want a girl that doesn't give a shit about cars.

>cares more about her car than you?

Some years ago, there was a smoking hot girl that dated a bunch of guys in the area. She drove a nice BMW and kept it in good shape. But when she got into her boyfriends' cars, she invariably wrecked them. Nothing bad, just enough damage to make them look like shit and expensive to fix.

When I went out with her, she asked to borrow my car (Porsche) once. I handed her the keys to my shitbox pickup and told her "I've seen the way you drive."

that's good, because it's only gen I like

just light one up senpai

This. A girl without hobbies please.

why were you dating the neighborhood bicycle, user?

she would be my first gf

He's a bug chaser

im gay

she was probably hot

Yes. She has her priorities straight.