/mbgg/ - Mobage General #728

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/houkai3rd/status/883255602876620800
youtube.com/watch?v=Oaak5YkgbME
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页
docs.google.com/document/d/1M-QZja7iTVBQ6lgI36P6Ix1kM0HNprX2G8JjL3l-Ahg/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=ELSE7rDxIyQ
youtu.be/gMySGU0J7Ss
torays-en.tales-ch.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/houkai3rd/status/883255602876620800
Honkers livestream in 5 hours. Hopefully they'll announce the Summer event for the Japanese version.

>I will have Noel today
Also, I hope whatever GF event they are teasing, will finally use gacha coins instead of cash. I already have almost 700

12 that still login daily, but only 3 of them visit the dorms; I go through the battery/like list daily. What's a commander gotta do for three more that understand quid pro quo?

Hopefully they don't put same cash-lock just like Noel/Elphelt. At least 3 of those skins will be shop-only, anyway.

They were advertising it with swimsuit art earlier, so I imagine we'll at least get a summer event of some sort.

And maybe they'll also announce Theresa too, now that I've just spent half my gems on equip gacha.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oaak5YkgbME

Eruca is so disappointing

>need to use her weapon and trap to even have enough jewels to overclock on turn 1 as unique
>might as well just use a real illusionist that has enhancer passives

Is there a list of characters in azur lane somewhere?

Anyone know what the tomoko hats are for in scooters?

wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页

Thanks

Warrior oscroll's scythe is such a lifesaver in this stupid nightmare stage

You can throw it to offscreen enemies because its homing and goes through everything to regen SP and then beam to move around

>no shinki again
way to ruin your own hype kusopl

>2500 RT in less than 1 day to reach 30k
>Only 5 ranbow frags for 30k
They should have at least give one 10-roll gacha ticket or more frags.

>Water and Dark for anything aside Yauras and Bashini

>yaurus
She's great now with her job+ but I get more use out of Noctis considering I rarely have to play mono-water.

Seriously, just look at the reach of these things

They probably didn't want to have to corral some code monkeys on the weekend in case something broke with a shinki.

>2k gems for any Kings Crown character
>still only 4 4-star project characters
>run out of gems now
>can't reset until a few days
I guess I should just give up and start saving for next month gacha or something.

>75 stack for nothing

These fucking rates man. I just wanted young Sherlock.

Was this a new map that opened up?

Why does KC oscroll have such a garbage leader skill

It's one of the later nightmare stages at the end of island 1

>event now has limited order for free stacks
That's nice, too bad the gacha rate is still ass.

I can't even remember the last time I got a limited unit besides the step gachas I've dumped $200 in.

How is Stocke compared to Gladiolus?
I'm thinking to have another damage dealer aside of Laharl.

I hope Gumi learn their lesson and stop with the collabs for now. Nips' comments on Twitter seem that they're getting angry with the number of collabs.
But still I can't wait to see the imminent Persona collab one day.

Agreed. Despite her speed, I can't find many use of Yauras so far. Austism/Noct are my must have in my mono-water team, while I tend to use Sheena, Lofia, or the weather girl for the remaining slots.

If you have a Laharl then you don't need stocke. His stats are nice but his skills aren't worth the fire frags at all. Same with Gladious. I like him even though he's slow but I got him to 71 purely from dupes(kill me)
docs.google.com/document/d/1M-QZja7iTVBQ6lgI36P6Ix1kM0HNprX2G8JjL3l-Ahg/edit

From how this is translated it seems like we won't have any really powerful units that break the game. Maybe not even FF15 collab level where most of them are really great but not laharl/gilg level.

If radiant is anything to go by then get ready for continuous disappointment.

>already got my favorite ship
What a time to be alive.

>Managed to get 250 gems somehow
>Decided to do another 10-roll
>0 4* again just like previous 10-roll
Fug.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELSE7rDxIyQ

Speed runs comparing both Oscrolls.

First was pretty close until fuckknights ruined archer

>nothing to do on shironeko but grind event runes
>event runes for buildings that will take forever to build
>still working on backlog of buildings from a week ago

more workers fucking when

you say that but I still only have two, I can't accept the tough of spending 40 for another worker

>2
I'm going to throw up

Do dual-ele characters in scooters get more value out of rainbow orbs?

nope

reminder that autism is NOT cute

GOAT

New Kamome and new Nemo in tennis.

Wich games is "lets gather pussies"

neko atsume

Hopefully they'll announce a PC version. That's all I really really want.
They didn't, did they?

Anyone else think that Misaki is Miki's daughter from the future sent back to change some events so that the future is saved?

So I just heard something about Tales of Rays getting an english release, this summer. Yo Raysanon are you here?

>There's a robot beating your ass in mobage

youtu.be/gMySGU0J7Ss

>this slow as fuck matching
>can't even 10c without skyfalls
lmao

>KC Tower event should've been about showcasing new KC units
>Instead it's lightning floors being retarded with lmao spiderman who dispels buffs every 5 seconds
Fucking kill me. Every other floor is fine until the lightning ones and it just skull fucks me.

That floor showcases how Oscrol can keep lasering him while constantly moving out of the way of his stupid jumpspam.

Fighting those guys was awful for me back in Rekt's event, but I was fine this time.

I even used lightning stages for my extra point farming after I was out of first clear bonuses. Though I did drop back down to the third tier ones for faster and easier clears.

Guess I just have to luck into oscroll then.

Cool, one of the few guys I like. Didn't get him through the memorial so I'm excited. But what's the chance he's going to suck compared to his old version?

We're getting 300 gems and 2 Theresa gacha tickets (can't use them yet). Update 1.5 is scheduled to be released this month, but they didn't give an exact date.

The update will bring:
- Playable S and A Theresa. The third Theresa (the one possessed by Sakura) won't be available yet.
- Kiana, Mei and Bronya swimsuits. Himeko, Sakura and Theresa swimsuits will be implemented at a later date.
- New Gaiden focused on Theresa.
- Sakura Tange and Akira Ishida join the cast. Their characters are story only for now.
- New multiplayer screen to switch between solo and coop easily.
- New multiplayer quest. Sometimes the camera will switch to top down mode and you have to dodge attacks like in a bullet hell.
- Communication screen during quest are all voiced now.
- New help menu.
- Open World shop.

It's true. Official site: torays-en.tales-ch.jp/

There is no exact release date yet but if we go by the current campaign the game should be out early-mid August.

plan on starting it as well? I gave JP a try and it wasn't a bad game but load times were garbage and having to look up bonus objectives almost every stage was annoying as fuck so I might try this one

How'd the chinks rate theresa?

>Playable Theresa
I was half-joking about that guess. Hope I can get enough gems to finish off a 10roll before she hits.

>Sometimes the camera will switch to top down mode and you have to dodge attacks like in a bullet hell.
We Nier now.

I'll keep playing the Japanese version as my main but I'll play the English one to read the story properly. The game doesn't need you to spend too much time on it later so playing both isn't much of a problem.

>Wake up
>Roll my single first thing

What a way to start the day

I'm definitely a believer of singles now, that one singles user has converted me.

Dunno. She doesn't have a rating in the usual wiki yet. From what I saw she's a short-medium range AoE character specialized in crowd control. Seen people do some interesting combinations like gunner Kiana using her black hole or time-stop Himeko to keep them from moving and then Theresa to hit them all at the same time and clear stuff quickly.

Welp another roll no oscroll. I don't think oscroll beats those guys anyway easily since she loses her stand as well anyway unless her beam does a gorillion damage?

What enemy? Can you screenshot?

The stand helps, but her beam is her main damage source. Stand just turns on her autoskill buffs and puts up the +fire field effect to make her laser hit harder.

So it'll be slower without it out, but she can still handle them fine.

He also sometimes stops long enough to resummon, so you can get some buffed laser in.

dog

But thats a cute fox

Nevermind, I see what enemy

Yeah that guy is a cunt

Got him last 2 stages with project 4* fox girl but 3rd stage one is too strong. Friend oscrolls suck so I'm resorting to resetting and fishing for a different boss to beat since I've seen it happen.

they're all pups to me

Retry the stage yeah.
Sometimes the spiderman fuck can change to the giant gold robot, I just had it happen.

Its a gigantic pain in the ass like no one would believe to fight this guy as Oscroll because I swear he's blunt resistant so I do 1 damage for most of the fight. At least I don't die because his moves are easy to avoid.

What's the KC point cap by the way so I know how much suffering I'm in for.

I think its 500k?

Some useless spoilers for the BGHS episode since I enjoy missing the important details and don't want to write down every minor interaction
Misaki introduced as a new Hoshimori member chosen by Shinju
Hinata, Sakura, and Sadone turn for a battle
Misaki saves Sadone: she was just killing Irous
Later bullies Sadone's weakness of being seen as useless/unneeded
BATH SCENE
Miki has everyone plan a party for Misaki
New rolly polly boss irous attacks the city during the party
1st years and f*f can't figure out how to attack it, but Misaki defeats it easily and reprimands the others
Sensei notices she seemed to know its weak point already
Also a recap on the past of Hoshimori and what has happened in-game. Next episode is a beach episode.

This robot. Anyone got some tips on how to kill this guy more easily?

Its impossible to ever die or run out of SP in this fight but he resists all my damage and the fight ends up taking like 10m+

I'm going to wait for HS

Hopefully they're faster and dont fuck up this time.

I sat in the corner and just auto'd with KC Yukimura. When he opens his flaps I cam get the triple autos in and chunk him pretty good, then heal up with s2 whem needed.

honestly just bait for his core-opening moves and blow your load when that happens, obviously you need someone who attacks immediatly instead of having long animation. Atleast that's how I fought

He's vulnerable when the chest is open, gotta focus fire on the attacks that he's open for long enough.

Best chance is when he launches the javelins, if you destroy them all fast enough he shocks himself.

Big laser also gives you a pretty big opening, but you also want to be out of the way when it fires.

>she seemed to know its weak point already
More support for the "she's from the future" theory.

If it does end up true, I kind of hope they add some twist to it that we aren't expecting.

At least 2 instances where you can down it to beat it up:
>When you have to dodge its eye beam shot
>Destroying the two pylons it drops
It's also weak to slash damage - at least, based on Infinity X boss. Maybe they changed it up.

Manages to get past S1 and get all the way to unlocking S3. Game really speeds up if you abuse consumables. Farming while a mothership is around works very well in preventing battleship interference.

Also, despite the game's name, the vast majority of girls are stars rather than planets. Pic related is Regulus. She looks more like a bear than a lion to me.

She looks bearly legal.

>Game
Can that really be called a game?

I might try this one, with oscroll all I do is beam and do no damage 90% of the time so I'll have to sub in KC Yukimura and try him for this fight.

Does he resist yukimura's damage too?

Incremental games are some of the purest games in existence, user.

>Incremental games
Its an awful clicker game managed by some guy that can bearly speak English.

talking about clicker games, will potion maker 2 feature actual gameplay?

>Misaki's quirk is bad puns
Cute.

>seemed to know its weak point already
And that ED, damn. So time travel shenanigans it is after all. I didn't really see Misaki as future Miki since she doesn't have the same silly airhead look, but it wouldn't be anymore weird if they're related. I still hope it's not the case.

>guard against everything
>must wait for opening
Seems like a fun new irous on par with Arlekan.

Yeah but you can get good timings flaps opening to hit his core and chunk him good. The stamd shits on the javelins surprisingly too, fight still takes a little bit but not 10minutes.

>Prequel extra episode to the past
>Anime is an extra episode to the future

I like this
But if Misaki is miki's daughter then who's the father? Sensei?

Haruka.

But two girls cant have a baby

Hoshimori magic.

Anyone roll their pick ticket yet?
I'm afraid to do so

Took me a moment to realize the theme, but the ED was fantastic.
I don't think she's a future Miki, but she might have a gift with her sight.

>no nadenade from sensei to boost morale
Shit adaptation

>Being lewd in public
Nadenades are reserved for the privacy of the classroom

I went with Renge, was hoping for swimsuit/movie/winter date.

Got a bath dupe instead.

So the pick ticket is specific to a girl then random what you get?
Does it expire or can you save it for Misaki?

Pick a girl, roll a gacha with 5 of their old cards.

You can see which 5 for each girl in the news. Top banner, first yellow button.

And yes, they expire. I forget how long you have, but I'm pretty sure it won't be long enough for Misaki. And she doesn't exactly have old cards to include in it, anyway.

You pick the girl, but then there's a gacha for them with 5 cards. Ticket expires in a month and not likely to work with Misaki since she won't even have 5 cards by the end of airing. Not sure if she'll even be playable with any story addition they do this month.

List is from the first yellow button in the anime campaign banner in-game.

>Took me a moment to realize the theme, but the ED was fantastic
I knew the moment Miki was holding a trophy in front of a normal-looking cake. I expect we'll get to see other girls through following episodes.

Pretty much decided for my ticket, but not yet.

Which game has the best gameplay+cute girl balance? Disregarding gacha rates.