/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jB8NM5-W0Ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shiki user here, I think perfare may have made the transition

Kiarafags BTFO

I want to sexually fuck Kiara.

it's time?

Update soon

Isn't she weak to Enuma Elish though? What's the point?

Shooting your hot stringy cum into Mashu

He worked out how to deal with the emu problems?

Stop namefagging.

And no, perfare aint back.

Meltfags BTFO

Why is kintoki in NA now?

Hags thread

How new are you?

I want to smash Mash

It's always time.

He was already ingame at release, same as Gil, Lancelot, Atalanta and Medea. They just weren't playable at the time.

Why did they have that empty card thing in the tutorial?

I don't remember it ever being a thing.

I really enjoyed RPIng as Helena maybe I should get back to it.

My wife helena is so cute!

>mutated memu doesn't have game folder access
>can't remake transfer code because of error code 99
F

Fuck off

idiot
just use vpn

Is there a limited CE that increases drop rate? And if not, why not?

Atalanta and Medea are playable from the start and I don't know about lancelot

It's always time

Imagine being so BTFO you have to bait other xfags into an argument and flaseflag as the other sides to convince yourself you have any hope of recovering. No matter how sad your situation may be remember that you'll never be as pathetic as the Kiarafag.

>ATM
?

>Kiarafags got BTFO and exposed as spergs again last thread
They should just lay low for a while. This is getting embarassing.

I'm talking about how it was in the Japanese version to explain why he's already in the English version.

Ass To Mouth

Mashu watching (You) and sensei copulate.

Why is this alien so adorable?

Kintoki and Gil are part of the original 59. They were always there.

Use Linux to give yourself folder access.
Right Click -> Open in Root Mode
Right Click -> Permissions -> Set to Create and Delete Files.

Mhmm sure thing Meltfag, imagine having to falseflagged and be called out to the point that you have to give it up in order to not drive yourself to a corner. Isn't it sad Meltfag?

>Linux

Degrading, humiliating and hot as fuck ass to mouth

>kiarafags sperged out
>when it was Meltfags who sperged out first calling out Kiarafags when she wasn't even mentioned

Trying to change history again Meltcuck? Nice try but the whole thread saw you sperg out first over a little fucking picture

I guess you're trying a new tactic now since your "anti-kiarafag is one person" delusion got proved wrong multiple times? Guess anti-kiarafags are all just Meltfags now. How sad that you've stooped this low.

>no summer mystic code to not get KIRAKIRAED
kill me, forgot how awful this was

Welcome to an everyday /fgog/ thread:
>cuck cuck cuck cuck you git cucked by Fergus cuck
>Gilfag vs jetsfag
>POST SUPPORTS
>misora
>powerlevel shitpost
>news when
>subs when
>Meltfag vs Kiarafag
>nobu a CUTE

Feel free to add more

Meltfags proved they are the anti-kiara poster by shitting on Kiara when she wasn't even posted or talked about

Except I'm not a Meltfag and succesfully baited you because you're a bunch of defensive fucks.

>>Gilfag vs jetsfag
>>misora
>>Meltfag vs Kiarafag
these three are the same

MeMu is linux anyways, you can mount the .vmdk into virtualbox + a Linux Disc of your choice (Make sure it has GUI) and you can pull or put in your save files.

Is that the strongest servant in za worldo?

>everyday
>Meltfag vs Kiarafag
>no mention of Herc
Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post.

so same as always but we are only missing a >every day until [SERVANT NAME]

>i-i-i I'm not a meltfag I swear!

Sure thing Meltcuck, you can't change history on how your piece of shit of a ":waifu " had to get a complete character rework in order for people like ( You ) to roll for her bitch ass

>MeltfagS proved they are the [...] poster
>the state of Kiarafag's mental illness

>guys posts his inventory to prove he isn't a Meltfag
>y-you're all Meltfags

Really making a fool of yourself again cucksora

She's got some sweets for you.

>that kekakok face
kek

I don't want them. Thank you though.

Here I made it better

You really wanna argue character with me, when you haven't even read CCC and claimed Kiara played a huge part in it instead of just standing in a hall for 90% of it?

>meltfags getting this assblasted on their shitty waifu cucking them

>another user posts as the Meltfag
>defends the meltfag by posting his shitty supports

Nice try Meltcuck but we all know that you got some of your discord buddies to post his shitty inventory

I don't give a fuck about Melt though, and even if that is true she's still a better character than Kiara.

Tamamo Doge when?

Stale memes aside I'd welcome more Tails.

>cornered Arthur
literally didn't happen
They were toe-to-toe with each other until they decided to use swordbeams, where Tiberius lost

>haven't read CCC
>claims he's read it
>completely ignores the fact that she made a complete 180 on personality
>completely ignores the fact that even the Japanese noticed this too

Go ahead and try to defend this Meltcuck

>I don't give a fuck about Melt!
>proceeds to defend her afterwords

Melt needed to change her shitty sadistic personality to even be rollable, Kiara didn't need such a thing and is and was evil through and through they didn't need to change her character as evidence that they chose to put up CCC personality Kiara over her FGO version.

>replying to a post 3 days ago
How fucking autistic are you

>first account first day english was released
>first roll waver
>tablet account get vlad
>transferred vlad account to memu as well for easy burning through ap
>decide to start a quartz account on tablet
>why not just roll as well
>get jannu singles after first roll
>get gil immediately after
wow my luck
guess I have three accounts to deal with now.

>replying to a three day old post

Original Jetfag... is that you?

Some dude posted of what looks like leaked servants threads ago and one of them sort of resembles Tamamo. But I doubt if it's legit though.

>discord buddies
>when you've been proven to be a discordfag

WEW this is irony at its best Misora

I didn't defend her, I just said Kiara is worse. Because she is. I haven't read CCC so I don't know what you're on about but according to the event translation on BL posted here the other day Melt is still a sadist, so again even if you were right, which you don't seem to be, she's still not as shit as Kiara.

Arthur was my first Gold Saber Aside from Brave Liz and Saberlot, and I don't like carrotbutt
I have EMIYA on because I haven't finished grailing Nobu
Alter is on Lancer because I hate all my levelled lancers, but I'm working on replacing her
My only other gold rider is Marie, and I don't like her
I dunno if I'll replace Gil, but if I do it'll be with Babbage or NP2 Helena
Shuten is staying there until I get Wu, and then I might have to take Hijikata off All sadly
Herk stays on his slot until I get Wu, at which point I'll have to decide between Bond Herk, Hijikata or NP2 Pent.
Extra has fake kohai because she's my only extra class.
Fuck you.
I lack the 女子 of fujoshi

>Penthesilea: "In my defeat, you tore off my helmet and you said words like beautiful."
>Penthesilea: "Against an opponent who fought until death, against a warrior who spent their life fighting, against someone who dedicated their whole body and spirit in battle."
>Penthesilea: "Death is acceptable. Defeat too, is acceptable. That simply meant that our valor is not great enough."
>Penthesilea: "However, if that is truly the end of a life and death battle, then such words should not exist."
>Penthesilea: "What should be there, is just the relief that one is alive. The exaltation of the victor. The joy of defeating a powerful opponent!"
>Penthesilea: "At the very least, I would have obtained that. But you, you are different, Achilles!"
>Penthesilea: "If you are able to say such words while seeing my face, who moments ago should have been the God of Death to you."
>Penthesilea: "If you are able to say such words without feeling relief that you are alive, with that kind of idiotic expression on your face."
>Penthesilea: "That means, you do not view me who fought against you as a warrior!"
>Penthesilea: "A, AAAAA, AAAAAAAAAA!!!! That, humiliation... that disgrace.... I'll wipe it off by killing you! I'll kill you!"
>Penthesilea: "If it's this body, this body of me as a child, then even if I lose, there's no way you will say such nonsense!"

>calls me Misora
>starts to hide behind the boogieman in order to try to defend himself

WEW you really just grasping at straws huh Meltcuck?

Link?

>admits to haven't read CCC
>defends a character who he only knows her in FGO

Fucking KEK, Meltfags everyone, they don't even know fully well the shitty character they defend.

>not accompanying every single one of your posts with smug

>Misora literally this desperate
>when he admits he's here

WEW lad can't fool me or anyone else cucksora we all know it's YOU

>I just said Kiara is worse
>I haven't read CCC
Not him but if you haven't read it then shut the fuck up.

Summer leak when

I told you I don't give a fuck about Melt, but keep pushing your boogeyman you dumb Kiarafag. Maybe someday newfags will buy into it.

>no argument

Thanks for admitting I won, i'll be here tomorrow to BTFO you again Meltcuck

We're getting news today right?

no

>admits that he's here

youtube.com/watch?v=jB8NM5-W0Ec

>admits he has no argument

Can't make this level of BTFO out. They really aren't lying when they say you CAN'T EVER recover.

>tfw you roll 3* CEs

I mean sure but that guy kept insisting her character didn't change at all between appearances.

If people who didn't read CCC shut up about Kiara, Kiara would never be mentioned in these threads.

Are the last fights in Okeanos that hard to some of you?

Not him but Melt did change character, you would know the difference between Melt from CCC and Melt from FGO.

I don't know why you niggers are defending someone with STDs but I can tell you with certainty that it's probably her fault, so stop

I remember having a hard time against the pillar, but once I took a bunch of riders shit was easy.

>Penthesilea: "If it's this body, this body of me as a child, then even if I lose, there's no way you will say such nonsense!"
>As a child/teen Penthesilea had noticeable breasts
She's going to be a titty monster in her older form.