/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last time on /xivg/:

how to meld for war

Which ebins give the best succ?

May a cat pet you today

Can you at least take screenshots where the main focus isn't your character? What about a nice scenic shot with your character in the foreground, or an action shot from a chocobo race?

putt

>shitposting about elk
>mumu is the first post in the new thread
Almonds activating.

Yusss

I got carried by a sam

I want you to pet me everyday while I rub your ears and eventually cuddle with you and purr the night away.

Anyone?

Buy the game.

I don't remember the part in the Omega story-line where we had Zenos' dead body held up on a stick like a scarecrow being jiggled whenever Wedge does his best impression of him though, so we gotta compromise since someone went to the effort to make a statement as dumb as "omega storyline is a direct rip-off of Nier Automata" right as the thread was about to check out.

>chocobo race
>action
ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH

Level your gatherers and crafters, buy crafting and gathering gear from the appropriate vendors.

he has no life

It's like watching an ant farm work.

M. V.

Old materia is pretty much worthless now, base vendor price or a little bit above if you're lucky. Thats a whole lot of time investment for very little gain.

you're a bigger issue than sera at this point, congrats, fucking hell i might start reporting your posts just for the sake of it

Do you succ Evie to sleep every night?

Tfw used the EB ring to get up there after getting tilted too many times

Why? I still have lots of craft classes to play. I will Probably buy the game when I have more time to play but for now the free trial fills my gaming needs

What ever happened to that faggot anyway

You guys take your xiv internet posting very seriously lol.

>people think elezen are some FOTM meme
Well they're not and I love them.

Says the guy who stays up for 18h a day just to force himself

so as a tank I should meld direct hit on my armor?
I thought that was a DPS only thing

>tfw I climbed the tower so EB could ring teleport up there
I'm clearly the bitch here.

I'm doing this but I also get money from quests/leves so I get over the limit again.

The problem is that I'm losing money. What else can I buy with gil? Any item that won't occupy space on my inventory?

Do u ever feel lyk ur just doing wat ur doing cuz ube been doing it so long?
jk. Gib (You).

He renamed to Liora Nae'blis

Ehhh while I'm inclined to agree that giving too much of a shit about Veeky Forums shenanigans is autistic, avatarfagging repeatedly in the OP is equally autistic, if not moreso. There's just some shit you don't do.

Ironically the biggest attention whores are the people who sperg out about others posting their characters too much, these people literally cannot stand seeing someone else get attention.

Curious about this too, I've seen tanks melding full left Tenacity and I had previously though Ten was just a shitstat. Is that just FFXIV community being retarded?

You're replying to the autist in question.

im new to the game, but i cant join the server my friends are in since its full, the server being Leviathan. any idea when it opens up so I can sneak in?

We're all somewhere on the spectrum here, user.

What to shit on him? Send a tell to Tiamata Pendragon and inform him what kind of a lovely, mentally stable noodle he invited to his fc

good morning /xivg/, hope you all have a ``great day``!

what are you're plan's for today?

D-did I just get raped by Tataru?

Not OP of this thread. I come on here before bed to see whats going on and saw your post about wanting to report someone for posting a picture of their character. Gotta be pretty retarded to get triggered like that

Molest this giraffe

Not your personal army, faggot. Deal with your own problems like an adult.

Posting a pic of yourself once in a while is fine, the guy in the op is literally spamming

You realize that multiple people who make OPs are using liora's images just because of you, right?
Your plan 100% backfired.

Lead by example. You send the first message. Teach him a lesson.

Ah I see

If you can't get in around this time you're screwed.

I bet she got to see you naked at least

Who gives a fuck dude

>these people literally cannot stand seeing someone else get attention
That's pretty much the best assessment of any MMO general as well.

Anybody seen any cute catboys around here?

Kaori foot long gc!

>Materia Provisioner
>Doesn't sell Materia

What is this bullshit?

Shittany Rae

>entire Alliances of people afk/botting dictating who will win/lose Shatter matches

Real fucking fun and epic.

Was the goal of Stormblood to make me hate Alisaie? Because that's what's happening.

Play seal rock idiot.

any free company in coeurl or should i just transfer to somewhere else?

Time to respect the content. . .

Make sure to pet a cute catboy today before you go to bed

Where's all the spam? Is it getting deleted? I don't see any spam, can you link it?

I'd rather disrespect your content~

me too, so cute

>ywn lay kisses all over an elezen's neck

Do dungeons still give a lot of EXP. One of my daily roulettes gave me a free level, but that was just Ifrit. Not sure if I want to grind out entire dungeons over and over.

Then again I am a DK at low levels, and someone gave me a nice bit of advice. Still feel uneasy

I'm not the party leader . .

He glues it to your gear.

Am I the only one that can't help but laugh at Au-ra's faces? They look so fucking stupid, it's hilarious

Why does this game have so little content at 70?

i want to lick your freckles

First patch of the new expansion. Don't poopsock it, retard.

For katanas I kinda wish they'd keep them all pretty simple and keep the vast majority of the decoration on the sheath/guard/hilt.

That said, I wouldn't mind the laser sight katana from the end of Versus.

Yes, fastest way to level tanks or healer is dungeon spam.

>brand new expansion

I know that's not a full-on excuse but come on, man. Not every MMO has a lot to do at max level when the new add-on shit is released.

Drop the game for a bit and come back later

I work 40 hours a week and have 2 jobs at 70, one ilvl315 and one ilvl314. There's absolutely nothing to do right now besides try and hope that i'll get a susano or lakshmi mount. I've done them both 50+ times.

They're not candy, user

>been leveling crafters and gatherers all fucking day
>it's only gonna get harder from here

Alisae is best girl
The goal was to hate Lyse

What did they mean by this

Wow, so beautiful....

Then why do you look so sweet?

What's your favorite zone /xivg/? I can't get over how beautiful the Azim Steppe is. I wanna live here.

What do you think it means? I want to use the whole of that long throat!

you would like a zone full of penis shaped rocks

Ruby Sea

put on some clothes you fucking skank

>Kaori has a 15" gc
>Mado's long neck
It makes sense!

Seal Rock.

tfw no au ra gf

She looks alright, but I mean more of facial expressions like this or default. The look so goddamn dumb. I couldn't ERP with this without laughing

don't bully lizards

Dude, that's a man. Control your thirst.

Buy me a cute pet.

i'll buy you o w O

ebie...

fact: people who don't like lalafells are stupid bitches.

>Be walking in inn
>See idle au-ra
>Looks stupid and paranoid, like a deer peering into headlights
>Burst out laughing
Keep hiding behind those facial expressions, user but you and I know you laugh at her in idle mode