/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Meme Edition

Memed by Micolash the Meme Man: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo
youtube.com/watch?v=RoW0bmsSOmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmqx9OfNcGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug
youtube.com/watch?v=9_dynl-vnzw
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mez.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Blogborne

why are eyes impossible to get right in this game, why does From have such awful character creators

ur gay

Playing with no HUD is pretty refreshing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo
fuck you nigger

PURGE FILTH

WHY ISN'T THE WHEEL TRANSFORM BETTER WITH PURE STR
I WANT TO USE IT BUT IM NOT RUNNING A FUCKING ARC NERD FUCK THAT SHIT BOI.

>he knows where it all began

Arc isn't just for nerds my dude. Wheel, Moonlight Sword and converted weapons like fire Stake/Beast Cutter are hype as fuck, plus tools are neat.

why is his voice so goddamn hot

I have some lore related questions:
Is the Hunter's Dream the Moon Presence's dream?

Is the Hunter's Dream a place where your mind goes, leaving your physical body behind? If that's the case, when you turn into a squid or assume Gehrman's place, your body is still left behind until it dies off?

If that's not the case (your body and mind goes to the dream altogether), you're trapped in this dream forever, even as a squid?

Does anyone need help with anything? I'll help out. I just need to get 1 more vermin for the covenant.

You can convert Stake Driver and Beast Cutter? Didn't know that, that's pretty dope. Kind of want to make an Arc build now.

He's voice by the annoying Jar Jar character from the Hobbit

post songs for farming
starting with the best
youtube.com/watch?v=RoW0bmsSOmo

It uses the Lovecraft definition of dream which is dream is just and alternate reality.

Hunter's dream is special though, probably beckoned by Moon Presence itself to trap Gherman to become it surrogate son because all great ones loses their child.

Maria pls, pass bbg

youtube.com/watch?v=Zmqx9OfNcGA

Damn, sorry user, I'm not that far in the DLC yet.

coming too

PURE ARC CONVERSIONS TAKE TOO LONG TO GET UP AND RUNNING. ALTHOUGH i DO HAVE A DEDICATED ARC CHOONKER READY TO FINISH STYORY DUNGEONS. JUST HAVENT GOT ROUND TO IT YET. I REALLY SHOULD GET HTAT FINISHED AT SOME POINT.
becuase u r an big ghey
the hunters dream is hosted by the moon presence in the same manner that the nightmare of mensis is propogated by micolash, which is to say ownership can transfer.
Your body and your mind both go. in seperate turns. your body is transported as a cortesy to your mind, as per the dreams basic function; to service the needs of the marked hunter.
you (the player character) are trapped in the dream forever period, whether you die to gherman willingly or not. You must eventually take the place of the greatone perpetuating the hunters dream so you will, eventually.
YOU CAN CONVERT ANYTHING NIGGA
NEW PHONE WHO DIS?!?!?
FUCK THAT BUBBLEGUM SHIT FAMYGDALA HERE U GO youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo
LOVECRAFT AINT THE ONLY NIGGA WHAT DID COSMIC HORROR JUST SAYIN
NIGGA DAS 2 CHILL BOUTTA TAKE A NAP

I know and I care only about his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

Just did the first chalice dungeon unlocked after BSB. I'm grossly overleveled for it, but holy shit why can't I hold all this insight?

>It uses the Lovecraft definition of dream which is dream is just and alternate reality.
I see, it makes sense now.

>dream beckoned by Moon Presence
>beckoned
You see, English isn't my mother tongue, and I'm not really well versed in it, so this particular term that is used quite a lot in the game confuses me a lot, because to me beckon is just to make a gesture with your hand to get someone's attention. Could you please tell me the meaning of this word in the game?

DON'T YOU SKIP ME YOU SONABABITCH

GIVE ME A TASK

Beckon means to summon something, to draw it over to you. Hence, Beckoning Bell.

pic related
SET UP A HEAVY ABYSSAL SAVE SCUM SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU [SPOILER]no lewd tho[/spoiler] WHEN I SOBER UP YOU FAGGOT.

Thanks, user. Appreciate your patience to explain it to me.

FUCKING POST YOU NIGGERS.
DO IT.

I have never felt like this
You and I were meant to be
It don’t go away
I’ll go to my grave about this
'Cause you had me believing till our final days

Right now I wanna die
When you put me in the ground go deep, deep, deep
If you aren’t in my life
Let me lay down in the earth and sleep, sleep
Sleep it all away

Sleep it all away

My feet won’t carry me no more
My mind don’t see reason to go on like this
I have a heart built for war
But I have never fought no fucking war like this

Right now I wanna die
If you aren't in my life
And right now I wanna die
If you aren't in my life
Sleep it all away

Sleep it all away

And if god asks where my queen is
I’ll tell him you didn’t mean it
I’ll tell him just what the truth is
I’ll tell him that I was foolish
I’ll tell him you didn’t mean it
I’ll tell him that I was foolish

If you aren’t in my life
If you aren’t in my life
Sleep it all away

Sleep it all away

I’ll tell him you didn’t need this
I’ll tell him that I was stupid

Relax, I'll stay here all night. You fucking negroe.

Why couldn't Gascoigne's family get some sort of happy ending?

>Gascoigne goes insane
>kills his wife
>both his children die if you interact with them

don't be silly user both his children die anyway.

>both his children die if you interact with them
Nips love the hedgehog dilemma, Miyazaki isn't an exception.
It was a central theme in Way of the Samurai 2, for instance, as well as Dark Souls.

> the hedgehog dilemma
I could just google but the thread is ded so be wikia for us nibba.

anyone up for Orphan in about 15 mins? just running through the other half of the Hamlet right now, will ring with bbg at the fog when I get there

yeah I'll come

The hegehog's (or porcupine's) dilemma is an allegory for human interaction; a group of hedgehogs/porcupines are in a situation (cold, or rain), and they have a dilemma: suffer the cold in solitude, or huddle together and risk harming eachother with their quills.

MOTHERFUCKER I AM A CHURCHFEARING MAN AND I AM ALSO DRUNK ON PUNGENT BLOOD COCKTAILS SO I REALLY NEED FOR YOU TO CREATE A METAPHOR TO HELP MY DRUNKEN MIND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU'ER TRYING TO EXPRESS.

People need people but people also inevitably hurt eachother. There can be no human interaction without causing eachother harm.

It's a very pessimistic world view. Let your drunk ass chew on it for a minute.

currently in the snail tunnel before the shortcut, be there in a couple of mins

Thoughts on chikage hunters? Are they redpilled?

Chikage users are redpilled as fuck

Nigger, everyone outside Oedon Chapel either does or goes mad when the moon turns red.

SORT YOURSELF OUT. CLEAN YOUR ROOM. WORK ON SELF-IMPROVEMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD. DON'T BE A WASTE OF SKIN.

You still there?

Even worse they give no response at all. No (You) for the hunter after the red moon.

holy shit that was so sad it made me laugh in absolute denial of the truth. Well done user. Thanks for that nightmare fuel.
I JUST MOVED INTO A NEW PLACE AND CLEANING THE ROOM IS MORE THAN CAN REASONABLY BE ASKED FOR. i REALIZE THAT SOUNDS LIKE A COP-OUT BUT I ASSURE YOU IT IS TRUE. IF YOU LIKE I CAN DESCRIBE TO YOU ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW PLACE BUT TO SUFFICE TO SAY THERE IS A PEST PROBLEM AND CLEANING MY ROOM FORCES ME TO CONFRONT A FEAR THAT I'M NOT SURE I'M READY TO CONFRONT PLEASE GIVE ME MOTIVATION CHOOKNEROO

Post BLOOD related music to listen while playing BLOODborne.
Here's my BLOOD soaked contribuition:
youtube.com/watch?v=9_dynl-vnzw

Whats that supposed to mean? Explanations you meme loving fuck.

Cockroach will tickle you in your sleep drunk user.

TELL US WHAT'S FILLING YOU WITH UNDESCRIBABLE FEELINGS DRUNKASS user SO WE CAN HELP YOU

>it's actually indescribable

I knew something was wrong ahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

Are you waiting by the fog now? Where are you?

You know, user, I had great big long message typed out to explain it all too you. But then I hit the wrong button, and it all just sort of disappeared. So that makes me think, perhaps the great ones don't necessarily want me to explain it. Let it just rest at shit is fucked. And I love you and /bbg/ is really helping me cope at the moment.

>missed FC because I thought I had to wake up early today
>I didn't

>i thought i had to wake up early today
well i thought i had to wake up today... turns out i didnt

Kek, I no worries, user. Read "The Music of Erich Zann" if you haven't already. What happened here is similar to what happens in that story with all that "aight I wrote this for y- HEY THE WIND BLEW IT AWAY". It's short and really great, you'll like it.

can it be understood whilst severely inebriated?

stop avatarfagging

The mid-end of the story is quite maddening so it might an unique experience to read it while drunk.

Just go ahead and read it, my man:
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mez.aspx

>posting sad cats occaisionally
>avatarfagging

do you even know what avatarfagging is?

We should call out for a impromptu today, it doesn't have to be right now though.

>unique experience to read it while drunk.

That is if you are able to picture what's happening.

do not

I must admit user.
I tried.
I tried dearly.
Any yet I was not able to manage.
I'm sorry.
It is bookmarked so that I might return to it later though.

No problems, user. You're tired, afterall.

Where do I get lvl 80 world pvp? I wanted to fight someone before farming for gems and stuff, there's no one in mergos loft base

go for middle

Thisu

postan

Chikage is indeed redpilled. Especially when you use the transformed mode until it kills you.

>He keeps avatarfagging

Any nerds want a new spelunk?

>away from home for a week
>didn't bring my fucking hueg ps4 pro because it's fucking hueg

I'll suicide

>ayysplode once
>everything dies
heheee

Get on my bell @ bbg lets spelunk

I have two possible reasons :
1. They couldn't find a reasonable way to make the kids survive without the player being able to interact with them in some point and while the children dying is a tragic event, the player being able to directly kill the children wouldn't fly in many countries.

2. Executive meddling for whatever reason. According to A German Spy Miyazaki revealed in an interview that Miyazaki wanted Iosefka(not sure if they meant the fake or real) to survive but Sony forced him to kill her.

Where? What pass?

IIRC in the guide interview he simply stated that he couldn't think of a way to keep her alive. And it really don't need to, her questline unfolds so perfectly.

>farming bone ash hunter
>900 kills and only physical gems
am i being rused is this the right mob

Unbreakable will required ahead

I haven't played in maybe a week, I'd be down for an Impromptu to get back into things.

Is making a new char for PvPiss worth it?
I know it's an unbalanced mess but I don't care

muh dead hours

Anyone wanna fight Living Failures/Maria/Orphan of Kosm in a bit here?

people who use guns in pvp are the scum of the earth

Ironically, these are the best hours.

Is it NG Maria?

So vilecucks?

Just use you Skill character for PvP.

i guess, now that i found out world pvp is garbage ill stick to fcs

But skill is for homos

It's NG+. I gotta run through the Research Hall first though.

If you want to enjoy pvp outside of fcs then make a twink. Also, from my own experience Bloodletter rapes faces even in high bl invasions. I got a few dozen of dregs on a vilecuck build with it invading dlc areas. Cuckage on the otherhand only net me losses unless it was a duel.

and then you'll meet Sarah...