Cars under 2k

what are some nice cars under 2k with minmial problesm that I can find in ontario used (looking for nice cars not shit box civics)

I got my shitbox in ontario for $1800, put $300 into it and now it drives like a top

115,000KM when I got it and one owner

Just scour Kijiji and jump on any new ads that seem good

To ad on to this, any jap shitbox will do fine, most in that price range are 2000 A.D or older so they won't have BS electronical controls for throttle or anything etc

i was thinbking about buying a g35 (sedan) iv senen many for 1500$ with low km but some had transmission problesm adn i know those are annoying to fix

>nice cars
>under 2k

gud buy frend

jsut look out fore the gasketts on the engine going bade

A $2000 car will always be more trouble than its worth, m8

ford festiva

a 2k ford festiva will probably be in really nice condition compared to a 2k whatever the fuck you were going to get. you aren't getting a nice car that is still nice for that much money.

Toyota Corolla

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Crown vic

I would sell you my pos 2000's tahoe for 3k has rebuilt tittle for theft. Has rebuilt tranny and rear end. Needs front bumper and quater panel. Minor damage that happened at a sonic. Besides that pos runs great. Am sure you can find some decent like an altima for 2k.

Civic

1g dsm

Civics aren't shit.

my 1200 dollar civic begs to differ.

pontiac 2002 grand prix is always the answer

You brought if of a fuckwit then. If it's in decent running order, it would be worth more as parts

Its been said but the mx 5 is a great choice.
The mark 1-s arent thay rare any more aswell

$3k civic

If you want something thats not a shitbox, youre gonna have to spend more than 2k. Unless youre reeeeeally lucky

Gm w-body

>Kijiji
>Price range Max 2000
>Kilometers max 200000
Take your pic