When will Mazda drop a real engine on this?

When will Mazda drop a real engine on this?

I don’t think a car with the roof smashed in will sell well user.
And engines are heavy.
Dropping an engine would make one heck of a dent in it.

Kek

/thread

they just did.

New MPS when

When it snows in the Sahara.

Mazda have actively stated they wont be bringing back the MPS/Speed series for this generation. Likely this turbo will be low boost and the size of your left testicle, all for the purpose of emissions and not power.

I have a 3 MPS and want a next gen MPS as much as the next guy, but it wont be happening for a while.

I own one. It has enough power for daily use.

It'll probably be the tarbo from the CX9, so 250+bhp with premium gas

No it doesn't.

>tfw no wagon in America
I wish lardasses would stop buying cuckovers

HAHAHA GOOD ONE BUDDY WHAT A FUNNY JOKE YOU SAID JUST THEN IN YOUR COMMENT!!! THAT WAS SO FUNNY I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AKA LOL WAHHHAAAHHAA FUNNY AS BRO ARE YOU A COMDEIAN? ???

>for daily use
Even the Oyveyron only uses like 70hp to move all that pigfat at highway speeds

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and a bannable offense

Holy shit

If it does, then thats great. But without the refinements that the MPS/Speeds received it wont be as good. Sure, more power is better but you've got to think about the rest of the car. I could be completely wrong, but we'll just have to wait for the LA auto show.

It's an upscale economy car. The turbo engine is probably a response to the new Accord's 2L turbo making the around same power

Is that a fucking LCD screen on the gear knob?

yeah tells the gear, kinda cool i guess

IMO it's stupid. Just have it on the dash or something.

I'll never understand why some people can't drive if they don't know what gear they're in.

Better question is when are they going to put a decent tranny in it(the auto version), I've never driven a 6 > 6-months old that didn't have one that hesitated real bad.

>pirate text pack

Autism

That's too small for American.

Mazda9 wagon when?!?!?!