/felyg/ Felmyst General

WE'RE ALL ROLLING GUMMY FULL STEAM AHEAD
Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What is the appropriate faction to choose?
strawpoll.me/13376439

>If we do end up rerolling, what class are you going to play?
strawpoll.me/13376455

>What time is it going to come out???
Soon, they're going to release it quietly so that the server isn't flooded with players so that people can get a clean head start.

>I'm sick of leveling!
Don't stop until you drop.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JSQSGKtHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B1btODz3Zyk
youtu.be/LX4eWKt9nFE?t=3146
youtu.be/LX4eWKt9nFE?t=4253
realmplayers.com/GuildViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&guild=Dindus of Nuffin
realmplayers.com/GuildViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&guild=Mandate of Heaven
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Mocky is a faggot and should be banned on sight.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JSQSGKtHQ

>I'm horde for life I'd never go alliance
>Well it looks like horde might be underpopulated and I don't want to be at a disadvantage.. so I'm going alliance
>Enjoy my meme slideshow

Who /hype/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=B1btODz3Zyk

ALRIGHT all you little sissy healsluts, fuccbois and cumbuckets! For the launch of Felmyst server I will be searching for a dedicated cocksock on legs to follow my warrior dick 24/7!

Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
-healing... DUH, if you can't press two buttons on your keyboard while choking on a 9" dick stuck all the way down your throat blocking your vision then don't even bother
-being a cumrag with some sense for opportunities, I know your sluthead only has my creamy white seed in it but at least TRY to hold back your thirst for a few second to actually finish that elite quest before respawn hits, I will breed you inbetween every npc kill behind a tree on other quests, don't worry
-sellling yourself and public nudity/humiliation, when you are under my command and at least halfway talented, you will be known as the go to slut for the entire server, you will be naked in goldshire on my command, you will be serving 3 guys at once while I collect their gold on my command, you will do whatever I tell you, all, on my, command

Your benefits:
-any gold related questions, gear? mount? profession stuff? We will have a nice cum to gold transaction ratio!
-obviously being a happy little cumbucket having a literate and skilled bull

Requirements:
-knowing what a healer does and knowing what a healslut does
-at least halfway proper use of english language
-rolling a fem nightelf priest/druid or fem human priest (more gold for nightelfs!)

You think you can do it? Good, write your application via ingame mail and if I feel like you are worth my time and seed, I will message you back, don't even bother me if you can't fill the ridiculously tiny character limit of WoW's ingame mail system!

Pic related, you after becoming my pet

madti here

need a beta that powerlevels my bloodelf priest, you might get rewarded in return

any takers?
add me Madti#7077

reminder to go set up your addons, hotkeys and interface on the open beta realm

anyone who thinks alliance will be the dominant faction player wise is dumb, it's tbc. tards just choose whatever faction is considered the "best." and in tbc that's horde. the entire reason so many people are going alliance is because otherwise they'd be stuck in a faction queue all day

Why would you power level now if the server starts in 12 days?

youtu.be/LX4eWKt9nFE?t=3146
youtu.be/LX4eWKt9nFE?t=4253

>TBC 'Veteran'

>all the big guilds are alliance
>all the polls on the forums, reddit, and on Veeky Forums show that alliance is the majority
>alliance even dominates the beta
>BUT IT'S TBC
stop being so delusional

is MoH rolling on Gummy? invite me to the MoH discord please

kill yourself

>warmane's TBC server had such a massive horde bias, it was basically unplayable for alliance to the point where they were granted DOUBLE EXP DOUBLE REP rates and free ground and flying riding skill

>"guise everyone on vee will roll alliance!"

enjoy getting assfucked hard by green orc dick... oh wait you will cuz you are all trannies

>horde ahead in the polls

Literally gonna recreate my Tauren Warrior from TBC. Can't wait.

Every single TBC realm ends up at least slightly horde advantaged. Always.

The 'big guilds' you mention are the ones that will fall apart a couple months in. People shouldn't focus on what seems popular now but rather what they want to play.

is!

Experience Gummy with the best core Veeky Forums ever had! We are rolling Alliance.

currently in need of
>female human paladins
>female human priests

Loot will be a solid mix of dkp and loot council.
Add unfair#2777 to get invited to discord and become part of this adventure.

kill yourself

You failed your parents.

Please give me more name suggestions for my female tauren warrior

Puddi

>currently in need of
>>female human paladins
>>female human priests

>unfair#2777

that's acceptable shitposting, I'll allow it

>20 minutes
>no new posts
D E D G A E M

I cant find any info about the timeline. Will there be a delay between server launch and kara?
Im missing a week near launch and I need to know how fucked I am

>you fucking private server retards are at it AGAIN

Holy fuck, I can't contain my sides anymore. You go through servers like a box of tissues, then have the nerve to shit on retail WoW.

I'm literally superior to every single one of you simply due to the fact that I play based Legion. Enjoy your garbage server that will be good for 1 month then either get cease & desisted or flooded with chinks.

Fucking idiots.

tfw have a week off work shortly after launch

It's time to abandon the server, /elyg/ is here.

This is my second private server

Go through servers?
There has literally NEVER been a quality TBC realm like this in the history of private servers.

Apparently everything will be open from day 1. Enjoy farming Sunwell trash every day as soon as you hit 70.

tfw still have three weeks off school after launch

rofl what the fuck?

Fuck off.
He's spreading misinformation.

*Pays 15 dollars*
So you be saying...
*Does 5 Trillion damage*
That we...
*Roleplays as a furry*
T-That we...
*Transmogs Armour*
Wuz...
*Joins queue*
Superior..
*Doesn't talk to anyone else*
N...
*Sits in Garrison*
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>school
Veeky Forums is 18+ buddy

>tfw 19 years old and I've probably spent 3+ years of my life on this fucking computer.

I'm 23.

There has. Not right from the start, of course. It started out pretty badly, but later they removed all the gear from lategame trash and unscripted bosses and started gating content until they scripted it. Near the end the scripting was blizzlike as fuck. Later they continued into WotLK. Best realm I ever played on. Too bad it died over 5 years ago.

NOOOOOOOOO! I NEED HIM TO GO HORDE!

school incluses uni and college

Which one was that?

>First was Nost
>Now this
Frankly as soon as Blizz CAD's this propbably awesome server i'm done

Free (You)

Redpill me on trannies. Are they a meme or are there real degenerate trannies playing in MoH?

Alphawow

fuck off with this bullshit. nobody cares

There were (are?) real degenerates, someone will probably post the discord screencaps eventually.

what discord screencap?

>Servers are down
I just want to play test so i can choose a fun race/class combo

Will Zuria be playing on this server?

Whatever happened to him, I havent seen him shitpost around here since scriptcraft 1.

Do you start at lvl 1 or lvl 60 on this meme server?

its instant 70

Instant 70 for the last beta stage, then 1

level 1, 1x rates

Go eat shit and choke on it

>Soon, they're going to release it quietly so that the server isn't flooded with players so that people can get a clean head start.
What? There is a release date set already.

On Discord the trannies circlejerked and fucking ERP'd within the clique. Puddi has an entire imgur.

He abandoned his core and joined GRIZZLY and now is a member of that group of fucking autists, I seriously hope he dies.

>install all the addons
>server is fucking dead
thanks gummy

Has anyone tried the WPE skins?

redpill drop

there were 2 trannies, Puddi and Samfu

both were bullied out of the guild
Samfu posted a pic of his manly ass, he took so much HRT that his balls shrunk enough that they went inside his body and the skin formed into a ring around the base of the shaft

Puddi sent his nudes to anyone who talked to him
even if you weren't interested in him, just tried to talk to the game he would sent you his pictures of wearing mom's underwear
he got into an online relationship with some guy who quit the game at lvl30 and would just afk on the bridge in Ironforge
after they "broke up" the guy pretended to kill himself, posting pics of pills and shit
1 week later he leaked some more pics Puddi sent him and some PMs where they fucking erp'd, as cringy as you could imagine when 2 18year old on HRT do that shit

guild bullied Puddi so hard for this he "quit" his paladin Pudding and 1 day later rejoined as the priest "Mending"
looks the same as Pudding
complained for weeks before he wishes he was a priest
denies to this day that he's Puddi
everyone just kind of ignores him and plays along because it's awkward as fuck to deal with

MoH was a mistake and I definitely won't join any guild with Puddi or Samfu in it on gummy

>he took so much HRT that his balls shrunk enough that they went inside his body and the skin formed into a ring around the base of the shaft

>Soon, they're going to release it quietly so that the server isn't flooded with players so that people can get a clean head start.

July 21st 3pm EST is the release date please don't mindlessly copy the OP next time

you don't want to see the fucking pic

nobody even asked for it, he just posted it on discord

fucking trannies

I can't even begin to imagine how sad someone's life has to be for them to have the need of creating this much shit for attention or even amusement

> Register is still down.

I feel sad now.

they're men wanting to be women
what do you think how shitty their life is?

that goes for half of this general, not just the trannies and hrt abusers

we all know the Russians will DDoS the fuck out of this server

does gummy have good protection against this? he will have to deal with Warmane, Elysium and Kronos at the very least

>that pic
Thanks for introducing me to the most hilarious website I've seen in months.

now this, this is hilariously pathetic keep in mind that
>dindus nuffin still doesn't have a single level 60 out of their 5 members
>MoH is still raiding every weekend and has 84 level 60's out of their 116 members
This difference is so high that it puts in doubt anything you are saying about the trannies since you clearly are absolutely desperate for members. The fact is that Trannies can raid and organize themselves, shitposters only make dead on arrival guilds and can't make it to level 60 and then they blame the trannies.
realmplayers.com/GuildViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&guild=Dindus of Nuffin
realmplayers.com/GuildViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&guild=Mandate of Heaven

literally nobody gives a shit about how assblasted you are, for hundredth time
fuck off already

>MC
>Raiding

can't wait for the inevitable weeks of kara "progression" because you can't beat moroes and aran lmao

Not him or in MoH but Horde on Ely are just sad. None of the Veeky Forums guilds could even muster a full UBRS run.

What faction are all the animes playing?

>Aran
>Not Curator

/felmg/ wont even get to Aran

It was the same on Kronos II and Kronos and Nostalrius.
At least we cleared UBRS on Q-Gaming...

/a/lliance

nobody gives a shit

Excuse me Salty Dogs did finish one UBRS on Nost.

Salty Dogs kept wiping on fucking MC trash
t. tried healing these retards

That links to this thread

and these same players are the core of the "official /wpsg/ gummy guild"

are you guys looking forward to never even getting kara attune done?

Horde!

it links to the catalog, not this thread
fuck off

Why are you so frustrated user? Is everything okay?

i hate trannies is this game for me?

which side has more sluts and boipucci?

/a/lliance or (w)hor/d/e?

Reminder not to make the same mistake as on elysium when it comes to picking your faction.

All the good players are going alliance this time around as well, if you want to be in the pvp premades and actually have pve guilds that clear content you should go alliance.

Alliance has the best towns and the cutest girls, horde are just dirty niggers with indistinguishable sheboons they call "females".

Do not fall for the belf meme neither, racials don't mean shit : if you want proof take a good look at what horde is on elysium. By all accounts they should be dominating absolutely everything from pve to pvp due to racials, leveling advantages and numbers.

Yet :

- first 60 was alliance
- horde is eternally farmed in every BG like the subhuman shit they are
- all the top pve guilds are alliance
- all the world bosses are exclusively alliance property

If horde is so "good" then why dont their racials, GIB ME FREE LEVELS quest hubs and numerical advantages translate into anything worthwhile? The answer is incredibly simple : people who roll horde are underage weed meme spamming shitters who think doing drugs is cool and that you should roll whatever gives you the biggest advantage even if it means looking like a subhuman nigger for the rest of your gametime.

No good self respecting player needs racials to carry them in fucking 10 year old content of all things. Everything has been figured out, racials don't matter in pvp where player skill always dictates the outcome.

Don't be a retard stuck on the lol weed faction getting farmed in BG's while you desperately attempt to pug some entry level raid content with a bunch of mongoloids.

Go alliance.

>B-BUT THE PLAYERS, THE FAMOUS GUILDS
who gives a shit you fucking autist
the game is so easy anyone with a half-working brain can clear content

and it will be all the more amusing when Horde starts crushing Alliance in PvE
As long as i can regularly play, and then clear content, with 24+ others people i really couldn't care less about PvP

Not to mention arena

>the game is so easy anyone can clear it
>kek you trannies won't clear kara
which is it lad?

>all negative posts about x are the same person

>they did it again
>31 posters in 3 hours
>mfw gummy is stillborn

please do go alliance, you can have your objectively worse racials for both pve and pvp and hopefully keep the pop balance close enough that gummy doesnt implement a faction queue

but hey cute girls(male)

>but hey cute girls(male)

they are all rolling bloodelves

>people think horde is not the tranny faction this time around with its bloodelves

We're going horde tho.

Salty dogs was pretty fun to play with, I'd be down for a reunion tour.

Should i play an ele shammy? Were they even good in tbc

Do we know if the server is going to be faction locked? I'd like to roll a character on both sides just for shits and gigs.

They were useful but not top tier mega dps.