Touhou general - /2hug/ - #22

Boo! Edition.

Previous Thread >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there
some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.org/retro-era-pc-98.html

>Touhou guide for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

DEMO LINKS:
Four seasons:
mega.nz/#!hIZTTapC!1A4MTSueiirqFTfLkMeSab3cd6B9b5s4uITU-DlUs2c

AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

eratohoK (plus other era engine games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

Touhou is a video game and we're not disturbing anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.gelbooru.com//images/90/7c/907c2a7026aed591217164314e9f3edb.png
youtube.com/watch?v=JUBbigtfCWs
youtube.com/watch?v=8mhQUOjmoXY
flockmod.com//2hug/
bato.to/reader#700a81eccc4cf8a5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

!

Marisa!

Why is she so easy to sex, /2hug/?

Because she's not aware of what you're doing.
And you're probably not aware of what you're doing.
You basically just end up orgasming and you have no idea why you did so.

With no Ego to balance it out, she can only follow her emotions that tell her to love you and her compulsions to do what is most natural.

This translates into expressing her love in whatever way feels right, which means sex.

The REAL Question is, why is Shizuha so hard to bone? Every time I try and lewd her up, she becomes overwhelmed by sorry and runs away. Seriously, she's a Lover with Consent and everything, what am I doing wrong here?

Cumming inside Koishi without even realizing!

Try including her sister.

Farthest I have gotten so far.

>not #23

So what's that, like the start of stage 6?

Holy shit, I didn't even think of that. They're designed for double trouble.

Ya when the knife girl shows up again

Try getting them to "wants to be with you" level and use the lewd incense, get the mood going and bone them. It just takes time, no hole is impenetratable in eratoho.

>PseudoReimuAnon can't take a joke.

Just be careful. I'd imagine that harvest goddesses are super susceptible to impregnation. You know, with the association with fertility and all.

>new thread
>not #23
>the previous one haven't reach bump limit yet
...really? Are you in such a hurry to make a new thread? Little things like these doesn't matter much but it certainly bother some people, including me. Just make sure a thread end properly and then make a new one, ok?

>making a new one before even hitting the bump limit.
inb4 you attract the mods. again.
It's not even the right number

>PseudoReimuAnon
what.
is this the same autist whining about muh non-canon OP?

See that image you posted buddy. You couldnt have done that in the old thread. Because it hit the limit.

So you admit the only reason for the general is to shitpost?

>Implying I don't want to plant my seed in the Aki Sister's fertile fields

None shall escape my all encompassing libido.

We need a flockmod thread more than 2hug and I'm too afraid to do it...

>posting images on an image board is shitposting

Why is the image limit so low on Veeky Forums anyway? Seems like kind of a strange choice, if you ask me.

What scenario should I go for in NG+?

Gensokyo War was the first run. Should I go for more of the same, or do something else?

Any of them work really, it's all up to preference. If you want to mix things up but want the same then go for the Alternate Gensokyo War.

Why are you acting like a faggot? We're passionate about this general and for faggot like you to start a new thread when the previous thread isn't even finished mean this isn't even an official 22# thread. It's premature.

I don't know why you asshole want to make a new thread all of the sudden when in the past none of you want to make a new thread. I have to fucking do it. Fuck this thread. You're lucky I don't want to start a thread war.

So things don't end up as giant image dumps and useless threads only good for sex appeal.
I still think we should've stuck to the last thread

>mean this isn't even an official 23# thread. It's premature.
ftfy, no thread gets forgotten

I agree, but I'm also not about to go bumping the old thread without being able to post images when everyone's already moved onto the next one. Nor am I going to go out and cause a big stink about it.

Just gonna shrug, tell them to do it right next time, and go with the flow. Momentai, y'know?

That other poster isn't op, and I just did it because someone asked. Again, my apologies for doing so with such haste.

Does /2ded/ even have anyone with any sort of artistic talent when they can just go to /jp/ OC threads?

But if this keeps happening, I wouldn't have a problem with going with an alternative edition.
I'd do it right now, if everyone didn't already move here.

How do I get people 'submitted' to me?

Raise the dependence and submission faster than favor. At least at 1,500 dependence they will submit. Once they submit there's no going back, but you can still marry them once they become a Slave with 10,000 favor.

I'm sorry for being an whiny bitch over little stuff. You're ok.

Ah, I see, thank you.

Why is Hyouyi such a faggot? Does the Suns gangbang his wife or something? Does Chang'e support his husband's actions? If so, then Junko have the right to get her revenge on Chang'e as well.

tldr is 8 suns is awful for life and living on Earth.

It was kind of an important job. Hou Yi HAD to kill the suns, because 8 Suns is just way too many goddamn suns.

Plus, it was like the gods who told him to do it anyway, so what was he gonna do, say no? He'd get turned into a pachyderm for that shit.

I guess it still his fault for not doing more research. He should have known that there was an innocent child among the evil Suns.

I thought there was 10 suns, 8 were evil, one was innocent(Junko's child), and another one was the our Sun? Also, which god commanded Houyi?

That would be Di Jun, who fathered all of those Suns and who's temperament can best be described as "Chinese Zeus".

He saw that there were a 10 suns out there, told Hou Yi to fix it, then Hou Yi fixed it, and then got all pissy when Hou Yi reported his success, so he revoked Hou Yi and Chang'e's immortality.

I take it this isn't the official Touhou lore, this is just according to Chinese myth, right? Because it would mean that Di Jun would technically be Junko's husband. I guess I have to wait for more official Touhou stories about Junko. Thanks user.

Yep, that's official Chinese myth.

I hope ZUN introduce Chang'e in the future games. Would be cool if we get an actual villain who won't become friends after everything is resolved.

I swear to god ZUN have weird fetish of turning bad guys into good guys.

He's the Toriyama of video games

Wouldn't be surprised if he brought back fortune teller who was reincarnated as a little girl

>Implying Chang'e was a villain.
Regardless, Touhou antagonists are never really "evil" per say, and you still have characters like Kanako or Remilia persuing their own interests.

I just masturbated to Kogasa.

Post a link to what you masturbated to.

this

Hot, you have good taste.

assets.gelbooru.com//images/90/7c/907c2a7026aed591217164314e9f3edb.png

>Kanako or Remilia persuing their own interest
Kanako have being a good girl everyday. She deserves at least some faith. There's nothing wrong with that if everything went according to plan.

Remilia is evil, but not that evil. I just want a very mess up evil character that won't become friends at the end of the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUBbigtfCWs

Well, there's always Seija.
Or Seiga.

I really like this song. I really like native faith in general.

MoF is a great game. Kinda wish the video got better quality.

It has great music. Native Faith goes very well on piano as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mhQUOjmoXY

>MoF is a great game.
eh

>eh
Look at her

Desire to paizuri the penultimate boss does not a good game make.

Fine, I think it's a great game. Comfy songs, the tengus and the Moriya Shrine. Momiji theme, Suwako theme and Aya theme are my favorites themes.

The only thing that I don't like about it is the infinite life system where you can continue the stage infinite time after you die out, same system as SA and UFO.

Every 2hu game should include paizuri from defeated bosses desu

Atmosphere is 10/10, music and characters are great, shot types are great.
But scoring, resource mechanics, bombing and patterns all suck.

Patterns are merciless. Momiji need calm the fuck down. She just come in and kill everyone I love in the blink of an eye. Took me forever clearing that stage the first time I played it. Holy shit.

Marisa is a nice girl.

You are a nice girl.

I know

I want Momiji to bite me like that!

Do you, really? It looks like it would be painful.

This is why cats are so much than filthy dogs

>Cats
>Lazy assholes who scratch you
>Dogs
>Lovable companions who are completely loyal
hm?

I've had a dog since she was three months old. She is turning 17 this august and has only bit me when she was young and feared for her life aka it was time to cut her claws. She is terrified of that.

She also hates taking baths, but she doesn't retaliate when you put her in the shower, she just clings onto me and cries for help.

Dogs that regularly bite their owners are by all means product of the owner's poor job at raising them.

I like cats too.

Post the best 2hu please. You know the one.

/2hug/ is /2ded/, so why not?

flockmod.com//2hug/

Nobody here can draw.

You can still try. Maybe.

Marisa ___

rox. Best 2hu, best speed, best shots, best themes, best personality, best bants, best design, best style, so best that it made this post far longer than I intended it to be when I started typing this run on sentence.

WRONG

bitch get out of the way

NON-CANON DIALOGUE

Please dominate me, Reimu! I love how assertive you are! I find your high kill count very erotic! I want to be looked down upon by your strong and penetrating eyes!

ohhh and let me guess, aya doesn't have wings

The only thing penetrating you will be her gohei

Aya does have wings and they're cute

Yes! Use your gohei to humiliate me, treat me like a toy!

By the way
here's the "new" FS CHAPTER
bato.to/reader#700a81eccc4cf8a5

I challenge you to a duel.

>no wings on boy version
So they're detachable?

No, she can just hide them. Better for disguises, y'know?