/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Comfy Hondas Edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Spoon vs. HKS
youtube.com/watch?v=gxbOACjTTSY

>2018 Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=OlPISRtcc_k

>Civic Hatch
youtube.com/watch?v=11nLdduJzzI

>Look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=g0lryLJqSzw

>How to install/replace front power window motor and regulator...
youtube.com/watch?v=3HtjCgHwLk4

>user's Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdIC1KdQRY
youtube.com/watch?v=UnYH-Q2H3B4

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QUngVGxmE

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-honda-accord-v6-manual/6368562654.html
atlanta.craigslist.org/search/cta
atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/07-civic-si/6369479451.html
atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2008-honda-civic-si-2-dr/6371263155.html
atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2013-chrysler-200/6372646618.html
cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/d/custom-seats-for-chevy-gmc/6385673630.html
youtube.com/watch?v=enPuAIH4iyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, this is the actual last thread.

>How to join collage?
Pic related.

Someone redpill me on 3rd gen preludes

>Someone redpill me on 3rd gen preludes
looks nice, boxy and oldschool
popup headlights
you can install a H22 for a lotta money
interior is pretty slick

cool project if you have the money but otherwise just stick with Gen 4/5 or just get a Civic alltogether

This Civic Hatch Sport is at a dealer asking for 20,885. Do I jump on this?

why arent there any legends in the collage? should i take a pic of mine for it?

Yes, we appreciate the contribution, plus I'd love to see it!

How is an a1 transmission for a b16a3? It's being pretty hard to find any clear information on it.

If you have the funds

Why do people think fog lights are worth $300?

Vibe is a fatty. Kek

Ordered a bunch of little things for the car.

>seat brackets
>Battery bracket
>Lug nuts
>mugen rep pedals
>Taurus single din sized cup holder
>Silicone wiper blades
>Rear wiper delete plug

>prelude parts
thats nothing

Oh and I'm buying the clear corners from my buddy's project coupe. I miss my old pair.

At least you can find parts for your CRX. That is pretty ridiculous though, for window visors? Really?

OEM window visors are usually pricey as fuck because they made so few of them for these old Hondas. You can get some generic eBay ones that will fit them for cheap though. I ran a pair on my car until I got my AC going.

You've sat on my lawn long enough, what the fuck is wrong with you.

I don't even care if they're sideways.
Here we go, that'd do something. Fuck.

You can stay on the lawn for another day, I can't get the alternator off because of my noodle arms.

They put the alternator in the front on the D17? I figured they'd all be in the back like the other D series.

The damn adjustment wing nut is crammed between the fan and the alternator, im thinking of just removing the alternator mount altogether and putting the hinge bolt back in.

REEEEENG DENG DENG DENG DENG

That's a funny lookin' beat. Sounds identical though.

That's how it is in my Corolla. Ended up bending fins in my radiator just trying to mess with it. Replaced that thing twice in the Corolla, but the Honda one is still strong along with the starter. Had to rebuild the starter in the Corolla.

Makes me kinda glad I didn't have the Echo long enough to have to replace anything.
I've decided to take off the alternator mount, put the pivot bolt in, put on the belt and somehow fit the adjustment mount back on.

yeah it's on the front but while it seems easy to take off it's kinda awkward.

Don't know how it is over there but your really lucky cause if you did have to replace parts on an echo you would have trouble finding parts. echo is rare where I live.

Now that I think about it, I don't see Echos much here either. Corollas, though? Everywhere. Even the E100s.

I can't comment on how easy or hard it is to mess with my alternator. If it ever goes bad, I'll definitely post my experience. kek

e100s are literally the only Corollas around Raleigh. no one buys Corollas new here cause Prius and Camry can be had for nearly the same at most dealers new. echo I don't think they put many on the lots. idk my state has an issue of small cars like Corollas, civics, focus, and the Cruze are only sought out in the used market so I don't really see much of cars less than a decade old unless it's a larger sedan.

Echoes (Echos?) are a dime a dozen in Nova Scotia, they don't rust easy and they're reliable. They're outnumbered only by 7th gen Civics, ironically.

You're a cute one.

Got fed up with the alternator, said fuck it to it all.

Fuck me with a goddamn frying pan.

Alternator pivot bolt hole is stripped, thing just slides in and out.
Anyone know what thread pattern it is?

31125-P08-J02

That's the part number. Dealer might have it.

What's the best street/performance clutch brand for a civic?

Is Accord VII a good car? I kinda want one in about a year. Which petrol engine is good 2.0 or 2.4?

pulingl moves in front of senpai
sadly it is their migration season, and all of them scurry away to their nests, hissing as the notions of salt awaiting for spring showers to wash that away

>tfw 4 sets of tires
jelly pizza boi?

That was a nice move? how thicc are your tires? I always scare the shit out of everyone in my CM5, damn things sounds like an accident is happening whenever I speed around a corner on those 195s.

>That was a nice move?
That was a nice move.**

>Tfw go thru a set every year just about

I'm sticking with Chinese. Kek

I'm not impressed enough by this engineering to buy a replacement part. New plan: remove exhaust manifold and Heli-coil it.

Good idea. I did that to my transmission casing for my mount and it held fine.

That's reassuring, a few people tried shilling $200 "TIME-SERT" kits as the only safe option. I think it's an M10x1.25

Helicoil will be more than enough since it's just a pivot bolt. Not much tension on it. I've heard helicoil threads are stronger than the original threads too.

>91 CRX
>Vibration on front right wheel when turning
>Owner replaced wheels, front axle and inner tie rod
What are likely things I should check? Rack end bearing?
Should I just unbolt the wheel and remove the tie rod and check the rack for play?

I haven't got any concerns about the helicoil, however the bolt is what grounds both the alternator and ECM, that wouldn't cause any problems?

Should be fine. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Good enough for me!

This goddamn truck is costing me $10 a day, need to get this done quick. As a side note, how much would be a decent price for a junkyard aftermarket header?

Probably not too much. Yards usually have a chart of general part prices. Ok having good luck with my free eBay header I got from my buddy.

Cool. I've heard the D17 manifolds tend to crack and I wanna get something better if I'm gonna take it off anyways.

I had to helicoil to get my valve cover bolted back on.
it's not unusual.

some engines yes, also depends what the helicoil is made of.

ball joint and bearings are my bet.

What's a good offer to make on this thing? I'm not sure what this guy would consider a lowball but it shouldn't hurt, right?

denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-honda-accord-v6-manual/6368562654.html

4800 actually doesn't sound to bad for an EX trim 6mt in good condition. I paid 4400 at a dealer and got a DX.

Gee Bill, TWO Accords?

Decent tip too.

>Bumper only primerd to save money and keep it alive
Accord is love, Accord is life.

user with the 96 hatch who blew his d16 engine awhile back with an update, here begins the b20b budget build

205s all around for the summer, mismatched lmao
all i care is that the wheels and tires came mounted for 100CAD
kijiji is a miracle id like to say but a woman owned them before so its curbed to shit and even the front loses air by every two months

>205
That's pretty nice for an old ride, LX trim CM contact patch without all the weight.

>have around $7000

Alright boys, what's the best I can get from Craigslist?
atlanta.craigslist.org/search/cta

Damn nihga, you're ballin

You can get a high mileage whore of an FG2

Or this stock FA5

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/07-civic-si/6369479451.html

Forgot the FG2

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2008-honda-civic-si-2-dr/6371263155.html

ragged DC2

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2013-chrysler-200/6372646618.html

>Low mileage 2013 for 6900
Not bad, but chrysler.

very funny

cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/d/custom-seats-for-chevy-gmc/6385673630.html

Found some nice replacement seats for my 2G prelude. Problem is, it has rails for a truck. I figure I can just merge the mounting stuff from my current seats on to these. Do I go for it, /hg/?

Pic related, only decent pic I have of my current seats condition.

Yeah shouldn't be too bad. Just ask the seller how to return them to the stock rails. If he modded them in the first place he should be able to hook you up.

Question for y'all. Been considering keeping within 90's Honda coupes for my next car, but I'm not sure what I'm sold on. Here's what I'm thinking of:
>91 Integra
>95 Prelude
>92 Accord Coupe
All would be 5 speed with the highest trim I can find, and two doors of course. Currently I have a 4 door 92 Accord 5 speed, and as much as I love the thing, I dont think it'll pass Mass. inspection. I enjoy the CB7 platform a lot (except the captive rotors up front) but at the same time I want to branch out. Thoughts?

Prelude would be the comfiest and give the most power if you get the Si. Has a badass interior too.

I'd go for any of the three though. Whatever is in the best shape.

The dash is easily my favorite part. Plus there is a bit of familiarity with the CB7 being close tied platforms

Yeah the only thing I dislike about that generation is the rear end. They're pretty much a GT Accord with a big H series stuffed in it.

Yeah, not to keen either, but that's something most Hondas early to mid 90s struggled with

put me in the collage
1998 accord lx v6

pic i want used

meant to reply too

Can anybody school me on second gen CR-Vs and all Pilots, in general. Thinking of getting one for the lady. It would probably only need to last 2-3 years, tops. She wants something easy for the dog, needs a DD, and would want 4wd (or whatever they use).
Anything to avoid? Some Pilots look super comfy and I miss having a working SUV around, anything to keep an eye out for?

The Integra would be my choice, but I'm a bit biased since I've always loved them. I'd get the DC2 though, probably a '97 - '99

is a reply to

The DC2 is a cool car, but I prefer the body style of the DA1 better. I'm probably shooting myself in the foot thinking of an older one, but I don't see DA1s at shows much, but a lot for sale

Awesome, go for it senpai. Will you be using it as a DD or building it as a show car?

nice clean HONDA AYY

>California
I'm sorry to hear about that but congratulations on that nice accord
what are the plans?

Civic's been on stands for the past few days while I try to get the through bolt for the alternator out. It's supposed to just slide out, but it's completely seized.

Nice V6.

Woah that's a nice CG6.

dif is grinding now. is it fucked or will a fluid change keep it from a state of fucked?
I knew I should done it but I kept putting it off.

Lower it
New rims
New tires

After that just tuning

California is shit but it's a great place to whip an Accord around.

The lowered CG has been done so much, a stock clean example with an EX V6 sticks out if you take it out to a meet or something.

Here's the current collage/

Will add f@m

Older Civic paid in cash or 2014 Mazda 3 with cash + finance?

nvm it's the CV again.
fuck me

d-did I choose well guys?

Chronicles On Tape Podcast EP. 8: The One Totally Not Sponsored By Hyundai...

youtube.com/watch?v=enPuAIH4iyQ

anyone else listen to these Chronicles podcasts? They are comfy.

Those wheels are ugly as shit. But hey its your car and if you aren't shitposting and thats actually yours, congrats. Enjoy it faggot.

I'd like to hope its mine. Otherwise that hole in my wallet will hurt even more.

Think so?
So you think just engine upgrades?

It's his personal car, I'm just being a collectorfag with these mundane ass vehicles.

>car starts fine
>immediately dies
>starts and runs great after
new injectors cant come soon enough i dont want to wrench in the sno

Got my fancy battery tray for my Odyssey PC680. It came with some extra shorter screws. Not sure what they'll be for.

Exedy.

Them fabrics.