Can we get a Tai Lopez thread?

How'd he do it? Get that Lamborghini in his garage?

Could we not?

It's Tai time. I must know how this humble book merchant became a millionaire.

He made himself a brand, rented or had rich friends who rented out sweet shit, claimed it as his own to look like hes successful.

People aren't going to buy his shitty book about getting rich if hes driving a '95 civic and living in a apartment.

Never heard of this bloke. Should I?

>2017
>hasn't taken the tai-pill

made money from nightclubs and dating websites, mostly dating website i think.

went all in on youtube ads

paid off huge as he was smart about how to target the dumbass youtube viewers and also went in fucking hard (im sure he calculated that youtube was far cheaper than traditional advertisement to just blanket the general public with)

he's also very smart and generally on point when not in snake oil salesman mode.

egotistical fuck who thinks he's a genius for leeching off the uninformed buying public

Sells you his book on how to make money, etc

Only if you want to watch 6 hours of free throws a night on snapchat...

Agreed. I used to follow him a lot. 90% sales and shill shit and free throws.

Almost worth it for the free advice but he gives me a fucking headache

GOD I HATE THIS GUY. HIS END GAME IS FOR US TO HATE HIM. WERE PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS PLAN. FUCK

thats the most infuriating thing about him

Because poor people flock to his advice, making him richer in the process...
The best part is they all fail, and he tries to be the " cool" kid that he never was in high school.
His vernacular is horrid as is his voice, he may be/ sound convincing and be able to influence naive kids and the poorest/ "most ambitious" of society. But has no merit, his marketing however is brilliant.

But he acts like a boss/ hustler which is just petty and lacks a base level of sophistication, even if it is just an act. That is how he is still perceived .

i hate how he has 8 minute youtube ads but i watch them anyway...

how can you watch them?

well i watched it going "this guy can't be fucking serious". i thought it was hilarious

like the one where he's next to a helicopter with his 'pal.' I watched the whole thing expecting him to get in, and go for a ride. He never did.

I dont think I want to

He can shove hos book up his arse. Anyone with a made up name like "Tai' aint legit as far as I am concerned.

That I have never done and I doubt that I ever will

FUN TO DRIVE UP HERE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS

This guy is so uneducated. You can just tell by the way he talks but he's clever enough to shamelessly fool people with motivational speak.

This. He supposedly bought a cheap dating website which had a high turnover, and made the turnover non-existent by slyly locking card numbers in to a plan and making it very hard to cancel the service.

I forgot what it was called, but there's tons of reviews stating how his website was still charging people's cards even after they unsubscribed, and that many of them had to report it as fraud and cancel their cards to stop it.

His ads only appear after you collect the required amount of fuel units.

What about all these 18 year old guys he posts on Instagram that are making so much money with social media. I never got in depth and really researched his stuff, but I guess his course teaches how to make people get paid to run social media for small businesses? Is that it?