Which is the easiest car to fix?

Which is the easiest car to fix?

Out of all things I worked on I would say Suzuki Samurai.

Why would you say that and what other cars have you worked on?

Panther platform

Compared to Mercedes W202, Lada 2105 is a god send gift. Not sure if Lada 2107 is more simplier than 2105.

One that's not broken.

1992 c1500. Its so big and i can get into engine bay and sit in there with the hood closed. Theres nothing i cant get to

especially the straight six models

This.

>buying a car that breaks

this. Mustangs have a shit ton of working room under the hood and are dead simple.

You absolute fucking mongs
How was this not fp

Because it's not worth going gay for.

>thread about easy to fix cars
>pic is a ke30

Today OP was not a faggot.

The pros of simplicity are out weight by the cons of access.
That and the 6v electrics......

Anything geo, i did a whole rebuild on one of the little engines and could pull it out of the car with a 2x4 and a strap

This here mofo

>it's essentially a 1950s design with minor improvements and designed for easy maintenance
>air cooled 2 stroke engine, so that's about as simple as it gets
>no valves or camshafts, no cooling system aside from a fan, no engine oil, no fuel pump
>internet is full of know-how, manuals and ALL the bits and upgrades you could think of for little money
>the only job you can't do in your garage is anything related to the pistons or rebuilding the crankshaft that's made of 7 pieces
>composite exterior panels, so the parts that can rust like the floor, inner fenders or the firewall are easy and cheap to fix to a reasonable standard and can be sealed off to prevent new corrosion

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying a Trabant is a good car (it's half decent for a 1950s subcompact if that helps), or reliable by any standard, but it sure is easy to fix and maintain

Plus everything about it is cheap as fuck, including insurance etc

>Ford straight 6
best engine ever created by mankind
and you can actually access things to work on it if you ever need to

Old VW Golfs.

so easy

Miatas are incredibly simple and easy to work on, the community of support is massive, and the aftermarket caters to everyone from restorers to racers. The cars are stupid reliable and have a non-interference valvetrain.

The only thing bad about the engine is working on the back of it.

the one that doesn't need work

Extremely old cars will break down constantly but you can fix pretty much anything on the side of the road.

Can't fix something that doesn't break

South American bugs had 12v

My Subaru legacy has been pretty easy

Didn't realise they came with a lathe in the boot.

Pontiac G5/Chev Cobalt

Everything is electric, barely any fluids to change. Do the minimum maintenance. The bearings are bolt on so theres no need for the fitting tool.
Bulbs and brakes are easy as hell to change.

>cartridge oil filter
in the trash it goes