Do what you love

"Do what you love and you'll be rich."

How much truth does this hold?

It worked for me.

I love making money.

I've made millions masturbating and drinking whiskey.

Only one thing brings me happiness in life.

That's buying Ethereum.

Well I dropped out of college for my dream job and make much more money than I did as a college part time minimum wageslave.

like 5-10%

It should be:
"Do something you can tolerate for 30 years which pays well and you won't have to sell your organs to pay the rent when you retire."

A lot, really.

It's just a way of explaining that everyone has to strike a balance between difficulty of work and quality of lifestyle.
Some are satisfied with very little, and can therefore prioritize their own desires regarding work, even if the compensation is lacking, because it's very low stress.
Others crave a higher cost lifestyle, and are willing to endure a much more rigorous work life in order to achieve these ends. The stress involved is seen as a necessary evil, a means to an end.

fpbp

Implying anyone would buy your 60 year old organs anyways

depends. If you love being a NEET, fapping and shitposting all day, it's not gonna work.

I was lucky, I always loved programming computer and maths. Society wants my skills.

"Do what you love and you'll be rich." fuck you bitch what I love doing won't get me any where or any money to even be able to support myself
Fuck this

Building 4x4 mud trucks and blower vuggies while drinking keystone light has yet to yeikd 1 dime for me and my bros short if pot money at the mud runs wich doesnt even cover a drum of racing fuel...

REMINDER: YOUR SHILLFAG SHITCOINS AND STOCK PUMP AND DUMPS HAVE. N O T H I N G TO DO WITH BUSINESS.
sage sage sage. Sage. FUCKING SAGE!

>what's that?
>lnH2i20Y is a faggot?
>yes, yes, I see him right now

I love getting off to loli henti but I'm not rich at all

better start sucking dicks, op. don't forget your kneepads

Mostly wrong.

If you pick a "passion" career, it's still work at the end of the day. Say you love working on cars, well doing it for a few hours in your backyard is fun, but doing it 40hrs a week at a rapid pace for a boss is something else.

Pick something that has some joy in it, but mainly it will make you money in a hurry.

>If you pick a "passion" career, it's still work at the end of the day
Maybe for you.
I sit around trading stocks all day, and have no boss. It's not really work for me, because I don't do anything else, so it's basically zero stress.
The fact that I'm not making millions from it doesn't bother me in the slightest, because I'm already comfortable enough financially.

>How much truth does this hold?
Depends on whether or not you can monetize your passion, and how you define rich.

>uses ID
>doesn't just say "user"
But user, you are the cancer.

I was on the verge of becoming an animator like bahi

But then i chose to pursue business so i can get a wife, but no girl likes me anyway

A lot of days, i wonder if i should have just been a starving animator.

I love my mom.