Lonely Driver by choice? Or are you an Involuntary Lonely Driver?

Lonely Driver by choice? Or are you an Involuntary Lonely Driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wznfLltUWjA
open.spotify.com/user/voloddyyaa/playlist/6QUcSn9lub4cyGU2x8GPW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like my freedom, money, and mental health too much to have a girlfriend strip me of it all.

I was entirely self sufficient and happy for almost a year and a half, then I fell hard for this sweet girl that asked me out.. really connected for a few weeks then she dropped me out of the blue

having a taste and losing it is way worse

I hate women, and I'm not a fag. so I'm a lonely driver by choice.

Drive with mu girlfriend, ahe likes it when I rev match downshift and she gets hype when i do a Time attack at the mountains.
She also helps me to change my oil and replace parts because she has mechanical knowledge.

A dream come true.

he's super gay for takumi, literally everyone wants to ride his shifter.

i'm just socially awkward until i break the ice and i get to "know" someone.

Hard to meet new people this way. I'm in my late 20's and i went back to school to an all-dude program (engineering) so its hard to meet girls at school, not to mention the decent age gap. Meeting girls through friends is hit-and-miss sometimes. its a shit-cycle that i keep perpetuating for some reason.

is totally right btw. "The mark of a mature is man is a certain scar he bears; the memory of a perfect woman never won, or a once-true love forever lost. However much he may love you, he is only here, because she is not"

By choice, a few girls made me the happiest but also put me to new lows, never again.

Involuntary because I'm just a shitty person with no personality.

This.

muh nigga

She has to be banging another dude, there is no way this universe would allow This to happen without a catch

I've tried. Got Mogi'd. Became no riding shotgun for life

I had a girl like that once user.
Eventually she decided she had less and less time for me or the things we loved, and wanted to focus more on her career. Soon after things fell apart... Enjoy this time while you can.

I have nowhere to meet girls, I only hang out with guys due to my college, hobbies and friends that I have. Even if I really wanted to have a girlfriend (considering how much of a hassle it is for some guys I know, I'm not sure if I want to), I wouldn't know where to meet one.

I don't think I'm ready for a gf to be quite honest. I'm trying to sort myself out, that's hard enough as it is.

Same boat, I only ever hang out with bros and boomers. I'm not desperate enough to use tinder.

I just want someone who's cool to hang out with.

Want gf but doing nothing to get one
Besides, I like to just chill listening to classic while driving, I do not trust women for their ability to stfu

Don't worry, if you're on 4chin, you'll probably just spill your spaghetti and never get laid even if you look good enough to get matches

u kno the powr of the volcel pill,,,,,

same

fuck, man
can relate

lonely by choice rn. Not sure where I'll be in 4-5 years location- and life-wise... and I feel like it'd be wrong to drag 'em along for the ride, at least right now.

friends are all dating long-term and getting married, but I'm lucky enough to have the freedom to do what I wanna do (that's what I say, anyway)

also my car is broken so pic unrelated

I'm gonna say this

(even though im just alone because beta virign)

>i'm just socially awkward until i break the ice and i get to "know" someone.
hahahahahahahahaha kill me

Are you me

By choice. I've never had a girlfriend, never dated through highschool or even college. I've never really had the attraction I guess. One of these days I want to try it out, but I don't know. I don't want to waste some girl's time if I'm not really into it.

>socially awkward until I break the ice
Fuck, are you me?

My ute has a big sub behind the passager seat to make uncomfortable for anyone to sit there. Also can't get a gf

When my fun car worked, I could drive for hours on my own and never get bored

>used to know this nice, blonde, beautiful girl
>we'll call her Alexa for this story
>Alexa thought she was ugly, but she was just a body "type" a sort of thin stick like figure, I usually like them big but for some reason she had this unreal beautiful aura to her
>thought she was a bitch, she was just being hard on herself, in love with her personality
>we knew each other for 1,5 years but I kept it under wraps, didn't want to spoil our friendship, and it was a pretty strong one
>eventually stop hiding it, start dropping hints, we have concert tickets and I have a almost brand new coupe
>she can't make it, fight with parents (We were both 17 at the time)
>end up taking bro to concert, he leaves afterwards with a lady friend, drive around at 1 AM in near darkness alone in my coupe
>go for night drives all the time aimlessly nowadays, still waiting for the day she responds to any of my texts, emails, etc. or I see her around the town, something, anything
>nearing second year anniversary of her dropping out of my life, the last time I heard from her was a couple of days after the concert when she said her parents took her phone away
>still driving the coupe

Just go on tinder and meet up with some bitches, as long as you're not a complete aspie it will be easy.

Alittle of both.

How long is it okay to be a "by choice"?

What is the appropriate age to be done with building dreams and settle down?

Im 22, am i already a lost cause?

All the girls I've ever dated have either been thots or left me because I was short and had a shitbox.
>you date an ugly girl thinking she'll appreciate you but she ends up being just as ignorant as the rest

Damn imagine being decent looking and getting asked out but being so boring that you get dropped like a rock

similar story user

>be me, senior year of high school, working mediocre part time job
>friendship with snarky & bubbly qt coworker slowly evolves from quality work banter to something more
>she's a sophomore, but the age difference is only slightly more than a year
>can't see each other outside of work because different schools & parents are incredibly strict (they're /that/ kind of parents)
>Accept it, tell her I'd be willing to go over to her house for dinner or something to put their minds to rest
>stay up until like 2am every night texting about random shit (ask her if it's causing her to lose sleep, she says everything's fine & not to worry)
>turns out she was actually losing a fuckton of sleep (unbeknownst to me), causing her grades to plummet
>big fight, parents take her phone and see all the texts between us
>her dad calls me on her phone at 11pm one night as I arrive home from work one night
>tells me that I caused her to lose a college scholarship and thus that I had ruined her life >threatens to take me to court or something (because I had just recently turned 18)
>tells me never to contact any member of their family ever again
>tell him to read all our texts because there's no suggestive shit anywhere
>he tells me to fuck off
>never hear from her again
>hear later from one of her friends that she got all her social media accounts deleted, phone taken, and she's wasn't allowed to see any friends outside of school throughout the rest of her time in high school
>still driving the same car I did then
>sometimes catch myself daydreaming,imagining her in the passenger seat
>constantly find myself hoping for a text or even a damn snapchat (really only keep snapchat installed for this purpose), just something
>hoping beyond hope to be able to talk to her someday to apologize
>crave closure to the point where I don't even care if she told me to go fuck myself, I'd be satisfied

>literally happened to me
haha haha, y-yeah, imagine that haha

>imagine being decent looking
I dunno user that's a little farfetched for me, maybe imagining the 4th dimension might be easier

>Lonely Driver by choice? Or are you an Involuntary Lonely Driver?
Where does "I'm boring and have no idea how to approach women, or people in general for that matter, and even if I got a date for some miraculous reason, it'd be an hour of awkward silence before she gets up and leaves without even saying bye by pretending to go to the toilette and then posting a Snapchat about how she just met this weird creep who did nothing but stare at her for an hour and how glad she is that she got out of there safely and how nobody should interact with that creep" fit in this list?

By choice. But i'm not lonely, i'm alone. Just the way i like it

I ride a motorcycle so its by choice I guess. Only ever taken a passenger twice in the 2 years I have been riding.

Sucks though because my bike is a very capable 2 up tourer.

Involuntary, but I've pretty much accepted it at this point and haven't made an effort to change things for a while.

Shit job, shit personality, no social skills, no friends, and I've never been able to be close with my family. My only attractive feature is my decent looks, but I'm a guy with long hair and most people around here don't like that. At least I have my cars I guess.

Lonely driver by choice (kinda)

After breaking up with mu last gf, I was approached by other girls.
But I didn't feel like being with anyone else at the time.

Now it just seems like I don't meet girls at all.
And the only to blame is myself.

But at least I have my dream job. And soon I'll be able to get a place with a garage, so I can wrench on my car in peace

My wife got pretty annoyed at me for buying an arc welder yesterday and she hates my sports car and tolerates my truck but prefers I drive us around in her van. My girlfriend sends me Veeky Forums related memes when we're not together but even she isn't really comfortable in the car with no ac or heat. At least my son loves them both because they're manuals with done exhausts. "Daddy's car goes vroom vroom!"

i'm and i've got a similar story.
>Went to elementary, middle and high school with a girl that lived in my neighbourhood. We'll call her A
>We knew each other but weren't friends while in school
>We met up by chance through friends and started to chill
>We'd go to tim hortons (Canuck) and chill there for like 6 hours just talking. Never got this close to a girl before.
>Lost my virginity to her but it was super awkward, leaving it at that.
>She kept leading me on, little hugs and shit like that here and there, claiming thats what friends do
>Anytime we went anywhere, which i would drive of course, i'd pay and not make a fuss about it.
>One day she went to a club downtown with her sister and asked me for a ride, didnt have my own car at the time so i asked my brother if he needed the car.
>he asked me why do i need the car on friday at 12:30am (was recently out of college, didnt have a job yet), told him i was going to go pick up A
>He said "why are you doing these things for her? it sounds like she's using you"
>I took a third person's perspective on everything we'd done as "friends" and she was totally fucking using me
>"You do you and i'll do me" type conversation
>It hurt like a bitch, luckily pain fades with time "The mark of a mature man"
>This was 8 years ago

Same except ugly too

Semi-voluntarily, I'd say.
>Be inna highschool
>Meet qt alt girl sophomore year
>Hit it off, get along extremely well and hang out almost daily
>Try to advance things, get rejected
>Oh well
>Senior year
>Invite her to come do something with my cousin and I, she agrees
>They don't get along very well
>She rants about him all the way home
>Asks me for his number three weeks later
>They end up dating for a brief period and fucking like rabbits (she felt the need to tell me this in detail)
>She dumps him and then comes back to me to complain
>Nope
>Cut all contact for years
>Fast forward to about a month ago
>She texts me asking if I can fix her car

This pattern has happened three times since then. I'm basically a gateway to my cousin so to prevent that from happening I just don't talk to girls anymore because they'll inevitably end up meeting and fucking him.

>my wife
>my girlfriend
>my son
Better hope your wife doesn't find out about your gf or that arc welder might come in very handy for her

They're best friends. I live a good life. Also I don't think my body is conductive enough for the arc welder to work on me.

/r9ko/ thread
I'm sad that I relate to a lot of these

Dailying a motorcycle makes for a decent pleb filter

You don't drive a Malibu SS do you?

Makes for a good filter of just about everyone.
Even my biking buddies moved away.

>all these spergs looking back
>at fucking highschool
holy shit move the fuck on. highschool isn't even something I can remember. how fucking autistic do you have to be where highschool is something worth thinking about?

(High)school sucked

Thats how much I remember

>had gf
>she left me to be a hoe
>nbd feelsbaaaadman
>feel like shit, lots of late night drives in my Evo
>other girl i had a crush on starts texting me
>hit it off for a while
>we end up almost dating
>she talks about how she loves my car and how " passionate" i am about it
>asks me to take her out for a cruise night type thing
>she has a good time
>Ask her to be GF
>she says shes not ready
>continues to text me everyday and hangout do bf/gf things
>starts to get distant though
>ex gf comes back into picture
>cant help myself
>hang with ex all summer
>back of my mind i still want to see that other girl
>she finds out i was hanging with ex
>gets upset
>now own an FD rx7
>no longer talk to either girls
>lots of late night drives alone
>never felt so sad but yet so good at the same time

play this type of music blasting around my city at 2 am.
youtube.com/watch?v=wznfLltUWjA

What a fedoralord quote.

by choice, I want to get through college first.

also doesn't help I have social anxiety that I've only just managed to cope with and I still do stupid shit unintentionally. It also doesn't help I'm bad at conversing with people I don't feel comfortable with.

I still have hope anyway. More then I did 2 years ago.

>be college student and involuntary lonely driver
>match with adorable yet sexy girl on tinder
>38 miles away
>message back and forth for a couple days, she's actually really cool
>drive my loud, stiff E30 up to meet her
>really hit it off, she loves my autistic ways
>get coffee and go for a drive on some backroads
>"it makes me wet when it looks like we're gonna go off a cliff and you whip and wheels skid"
>fuck like rabbits in the back of my car
>cuddle for hours back there, talking
>love.jpg
>find out she's out here in CA temporarily and will be going back to florida in a week
>every day for that week drive up to see her immediately after class and drive back at 4 in the morning
>we're fucking perfect for each other, seriously true love
>in the course of a week we fall madly in love and figure out logistics for her to move to CA in 6 months
>tfw driving her to the airport
In 5 months now I'll have her back in my passenger seat. Until then it's the lonely driver life for me

fucking hell, Itsuki accidentally cucking himself right in front of the goal is one of the most painful things I've watched
I know it's supposed to be a running joke, and you could see it coming a mile off, but still, holy fuck

4real feels bad man all of them but takimi get hosed

Took a date up to the touge last night lit a smoke and put on some Japanese city pop was wet caught a huge slide felt so fucking g she screamed but later admitted she loved it. We drove through the city later at night and I was shifting with my right hand (rhd here) so we could be cute and hold hands

Lonely drivers lmao kys losers

on the bright side you still got it in. more than most guys in that situation could say

>involved with some chick
>some chick
>SOME CHICK

KYOKO A BEST SHE IS NOT JUST 'SOME CHICK'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shell be fucking dudes, dude

>hangs out with ex who chose to be a hoe instead of crush who went for a late night drive with you in your beloved car

baka pham desu ngl

A little naive but hey have fun.

She started to get distant and wouldn't be up for doing things.

>tinder, a app made for casual sex
>casual sex happens
>I..it's true love guise!
fucking kys dumbass. she's a whore.

thats sad, you should at least try it
esp should have tried it in college. Dating in highschool was mostly dealing with bs but with a tiny bit of sex. Dating in college was like the same but with lots more sex. After college theres less bs but a bit less sex than college.

By choice, I love being in a relationship and doing lovey dovey shit but I live on a college campus and fuck me it's like a goddamn buffet of ass, and I'm going back for seconds tonight.

>house I live in is having founding anniversary party tonight
>21 kegs
>$1000+ in liquor and champagne
>24 hours of cooking beforehand for member/alum feast
>bands all night
>huge fire show
>500+ expected turnout
>in less than ten hours

Wish me luck anons

Not autistic, just young.

Official Lonely Driverâ„¢ Playlist

open.spotify.com/user/voloddyyaa/playlist/6QUcSn9lub4cyGU2x8GPW4

Looking for suggestions, don't be shy. Post your favorites.

I have a sportscar why don't women love me?

Checking it out right now, user

"I don't care anymore" on that list is perfect

May I suggest "The Dream is Always the same" by Tangerine Dream and "Computer Love" by Kraftwerk

They feel too much upbeat to me

Then I'll suggest "Behind the Wheel" with Depeche Mode.

Btw, Cheri Cheri Lady, Doin' it right and a bunch of other songs on that list are in major

Added, thanks!

>Btw, Cheri Cheri Lady, Doin' it right and a bunch of other songs on that list are in major
Those are kinda personal and the reason why I created this playlist.

I'm glad I could contribute!

>Those are kinda personal and the reason why I created this playlist.
Oh okay, I completely understand

>4 doors
>0 passengers

by choice, though, so idk

I'm a lonely driver. But not by choice.

But right now I don't feel so bad about it.
My old shitbox is about to die though. And that I feel bad about.

Really wish I had a new Mazda 3. But I don't want to spend that much money on a car..

I dont even care anymore.

>imagine being decent looking
I do. Every day.

>you date an ugly girl thinking she'll appreciate you but she ends up being just as ignorant as the rest
women have high standards. she probably caked on the makeup and thought she was a 7 when she was really a 3 and less than you.
pic related: women think they are the person in the right and choose partners based on this temporary illusion.

>tourer
this is why >nogf

m8 even if shes distant she didnt leave you to get fucked by the cock carousel. never forget that.

great story user. gives all of us some hope.

>all around me are familiar faces

I have a girl like this, minus the helping work-on bit (though she likes to watch and be moral support)

Cherish her, user

Iktfb. I hope you get your answer someday, buddy

>makeup
lose weight first, you slag

voluntary

I remember that state of despair where getting told to get fucked was better than silence.

Never again. Fuck that shit. It is awful. Burn her out of your head.

Your wife sounds like a fucking cunt

am i the only person who finds it dumb that i have to be the entertaining one in a conversation 24/7? i can't stand girls who can't carry a conversation on their own

thanks man
if you're the user I replied to, then I hope the same for you

I know I shouldn't, but I have an overwhelming sense of guilt that I still actually did ruin her life or something, even though neither of us did anything wrong, and a need to apologize for all the shit I indirectly caused her to go through. I can't say enough that she's an amazing person and doesn't deserve any of what happened

Because you are completely uninteresting and ugly? Because you suffer from social anxiety and cant approach girls?

I'm pretty attractive and interesting, but I have a hard time meeting women.
There are no women at work, I don't really go out that much and I've had no luck with online dating.

I fucking hate it too.