Would you buy a 2019 Jeep Scrambler?

Would you buy a 2019 Jeep Scrambler?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/04/is-the-regular-cab-pickup-doomed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only cucks buy trucks

maybe a 2 door version.

I'd buy an H3T if they brought it back.

Only if it is two door and roughly the same size as a Fjord Ranger when it left American production.

Looks like shit

this

>imblyign I can afford even a shitbox

Give my left nut desu
I have a Comanche that rarely works

thats a pipe dream and you know it

Would buy a 2 door longbox version if I had the money.

>deja vu

Only if it comes in manual, then it will be god of small trucks

This shit is gonna cost like 60k. Fucking jeeps are way too expensive when you can get a Ram off the same lot for half the price

A two-door with a longer bed would be tempting, as a "cheap", AWD pickup.

Bed in pic looks too short for a dirt-bike.

Depends on too many unknowns about it.

No one makes dead simple reliable trucks anymore. This jeep won't be the exception. Maybe in diesel form, but the MPGs better be wpectacular with great hauling potential to be worth it. No one makes compact trucks worth a shit outside of the Ridgeline and even then it's a crossover with a bed.

I like the concept of a Jeep truck. But it will be no Scrambler/Gladiator.

Seemingly this is what everyone wants. But without a bench it wouldn't be nearly as practical as the small trucks of yesteryear.

The Wrangler really isn't expensive for what it is.

Find a 4wd truck for less new.

Why are you buying a two seater truck for practicality?

Because it can be fitted with a longer bed.

And with a bench it'd be a three-seater.

It's not for practicality. And three seat benches suck.

miss the good old fords here in brazil

I wouldn't buy a Chrysler product ever again. Sucks too because that Jeep actually looks nice.

they only suck if the middle part doesn't fold down to become an arm rest.

and jeep wrangers are awful DD's. they suck gas, they're stupid uncomfortable, and have awful NVH levels. people only buy them to say 'look at me, look how adventurous i am, look how i waste my cash to seem interesting, oh shit i have to refill my tank for the 3rd time this week'

Yeah, I would buy that too but it seems that automakers are phasing out two-door pickups because of safety regulations or some retarded shit like that.

That looks like shit.

n- noo...

If it's offered in a single cab, maybe

This

Waste of money. Any post-2000 jeep is garbage

Fuck I want

Only if it was fully electric or a plug-in hybrid with good range.

>phasing out two-door pickups because
they are jews. Thesame reason we can't have mini-trucks.

Tell me how a 2 door pickup is more unsafe than a 4 door?

According to this website, it basically comes down to they're just not as profitable.

news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/04/is-the-regular-cab-pickup-doomed.html

The only people who actually buy single cab brand new are companies and municipalities and they're used as WTs most people who buy off the lot want four door cabs because "look at what I'm driving when I get groceries"

It's because nobody who buys a new truck can afford to have two new cars. It's buy one with 4 doors and have a truck, or buy something else. With a 2 door it's not an all purpose vehicle which means it's less practical.

I should add the only vehicle I own is an old 2 door chevrolet pickup

Maybe a clapped out MJ will stop costing 4 grand

In a decade used I would

lmao no, it better not. I need to get rid of mine and I've still got some dolling-up to do.

Then sell now you jewish fucker

Nope, I need to make my money back and I need to finish painting the trim and installing the carpet to do that.

the reason for 2door small pickups being missing is actually because in 2008, the CAFE standard for Trucks was changed to go by vehicle footprint.

this completely fucks over light trucks, because they now have stricter requirements on their engines than bigger trucks. So in the end, a consumer might end up paying basically the same for a smaller pickup truck than they would for a big pickup truck, making small pickups economically unfeasible.

And we can't import small pickups because of the chicken tax. (and even without it, they'd still be beholden to the US cafe standards, causing the same problem)

In addition to the CAFE standards and Chicken tax it's just that they've gotten really expensive compared to fullsize trucks relative to what they were in the 90s to early 2000s, compact pickups were a viable alternative because they were decently cheaper than fullsize trucks of the day, nowadays the gap between prices has narrowed significantly so there's little reason to get a small truck when you can get a fullsize that's moderately more capable for around the same price, it's a real shame though because I find compact pickups are pretty much great for everything the average homeowner needs.

This has legitimately triggered me. My jimmies are truly rustled and I don't know why. I've never even owned a truck but this is just really angering

Trust me if you get a compact truck you'll see how great it is you'll only get more rustled, Pre 2004 Tacomas or Rangers are wonderfully utilitarian and built like tanks compared to passenger cars and you can't get anything like it anymore.

I tow a camper and boats. Am i supposed to do that with a Civic?

No, unless someone who is not Chrysler, Fiat, or a German make was making it.

you could

t. too poor to drive anything but a rusty 97 civic

visit mexico then

My mom inherited my grandpa's 1997 Ford Ranger and it had some problems. Trim from the interior was coming apart. The engine pinged when accelerating. It had really bad fuel economy. The chassis had a lot of flex. The doors shook going over bumps, sometimes hard enough to hit the door jambs. My dad's 2000 Dakota feels more solid in comparison.

Those proportions are all fucky, wtf Jeep.

b-but muh hardbody

If it came in a manual, it's cool that there finally gonna start selling diesel Jeeps in America but I would prefer a two door.

Jeeps have never really been my thing. I think they're cool and all, but seriously that interior is so outdated its not even fucking funny. If Mercedes can make the interior luxurious as fuck in their G series, there's no excuse for Jeep not being able to make a nice-ish interior.

Also, they're overpriced as hell and I can get a truck, jack in up a little bit and throw some new shocks on for a lot less and have a much nicer daily driver.

Any post-2006* Wrangler is garage.

Can i get it with a cummins turbo diesel? If yes, THEN FUCK YEAH

Aside from laughably shit factory headlights, horrific crash test scores, dated cheap interior, obnoxious road noise, constant electrical issues, and over all FIAT quality what issues does the new Wrangler have that the old pieces of shit are exempt from?

>If Mercedes can make the interior luxurious as fuck in their G series, there's no excuse for Jeep not being able to make a nice-ish interior.
>Also, they're overpriced as hell
Your post makes absolutely no sense what so ever.
Like fuck. The Pentastar Wranglers are as good as they've ever been. Hell the 2.8 diesel Wranglers aren't bad, just need to release that motor in the Rubicon. Apparently the 3.0L V6 Ecodiesel is rumored to for the Wrangler now anyway.

>jeep will never bring back the Commanche
>you will never get a factory four door MJ

At that point, why not just buy a pick-up truck? A Taco will be more reliable and get you there just as well.

>boxy fiat pickup truck
thanks but no thanks

What are you talking about that looks aesthetic as fuck

A Civic can tow 5000 lbs?

It's funny that you say that, I've always seen the spartan interior as one of the main features of the jeep, in theory it should help to keep the production cost down and it makes it simple to fix or modify ,it's a jeep not some fancy ass luxury SUV, although I will admit the cost saving measure really doesn't see its way down to the buyer though.

>Jeep pickup truck concept #3557
jeep has been trying to put out a pickup for how many years now and they just won't pull the damn trigger.