I have no money, no job, no education no nothing but I want a Maserati in less than 2 years from now on

I have no money, no job, no education no nothing but I want a Maserati in less than 2 years from now on.

I have 2 options

>Move to the US and sell drugs in liberal areas

>Spend 2 years creating "legit" 900k youtube accounts, create a "car review" channel and subscribe these accounts to said channel, and start doing reviews on cars, charge from 1k to 5k for a good review, with 50 reviews I would get enough to buy a maserati grandturismo (150k)

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

genzman.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/a-neets-guide-to-employment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start creating your accounts

Why do you want a Maserati so bad?

You have no job, money, or education. You should want to not be a failure first.

That said, you could do the car review youtube thing. I have no idea if an experiment like that would work, but it could be interesting to find out. If some car company's marketing department doesn't care enough, you could check around local dealers and see if they'll bite.

you should ask r9k

CC fraud.

Go card a Maserati

Will see tomorrow if I can hire someone from India to do it for me, or get some brazilians to do it for csgo skins, or both.

Because I was fucking around in LA the other day and a guy picked me up on a Maserati Granturismo and I never felt something similar before, the sounds it makes and the way it looks it's something I can't explain.

I just need one, I feel like if I don't have one its pointless to live at this point.

>You have no job, money, or education. You should want to not be a failure first.

I'm studying programming, a place to stay and a family that at least won't let me die of hunger. Maybe I should get a job to afford the insurance the car will need... let's see, I don't know yet

>That said, you could do the car review youtube thing. I have no idea if an experiment like that would work, but it could be interesting to find out. If some car company's marketing department doesn't care enough, you could check around local dealers and see if they'll bite.

Yeah the idea its good, it just takes time to make it correctly you know

Maseratis are junk.
they were never good cars to begin with.
they attraCT normies not actual enthusiasts.
they arnt even more reliABle than american cars brands.
and that REALLY says something.

dude don't get me wrong, I'm normie AS FUCK when it comes to cars.
Until yesterday I had no idea about sports cars, I don't even know a 1% about sports cars now.
btw, searching craiglist I found a maserati granturismo 2012 just like the one in the picture at 58k$ in LA

Jesus everything its so cheap nowadays

>I feel like if I don't have one its pointless to live at this point.
Someone in their ad department is sure earning their salary.

>granturismo

Have you ever seen a quattroporte?

>quattroporte

Its 2017, do I look like a fucking uber driver to you?

Coupes are the way to go.

>searching craiglist I found a maserati granturismo 2012 just like the one in the picture at 58k$ in LA
>Jesus everything its so cheap nowadays

You are a literal retard, or this thread is b8.
It's "cheap" because it costs an arm and a leg to maintain and repair. That's the most likely reason why the owner is selling it in the first place.
If you're so obsessed with it, just rent it.

i've had mine for a year and half, and no $$$ on maintaince. But what do I know just some guy on the internet

stay poor

Why would someone want to see your face reviewing a fucking Maserati
And why would anyone lend you cars to review
They don't need your exposure
You need some serious cred to shill for luxury brands

>year and half
>no $$$ on maintaince

nice try

Veeky Forums here

Maseratis depreciate as much as jaguars, but unlike jaguars the warranties on maseratis are shit and they are unreliable all across the board. Heres my advice, you want a cheap modern luxury car thats fast? Go for a 2012+ jaguar XJ that still has a warranty on it at a DEALER. This is important as dealers can have their own special warranties. The drivetrains on jaguars are reliable but they have shitty eletrical problems around 70k miles, maybe sooner.

user why would I buy a car made by an UK brand?

Because they are dressed up Fords underneath all that shiny chrome.

>Maserati
Enjoy your rebadged fiat, that's the most normie tier supercar.

>Not wanting an f type r or an amg gts

>one day AMG GTS will be sub 70k
MUH DICK

Buy a Miata or a GT86, fucking poorfag

You're fucking retarded op

Buy a used ghibli in a few years

Read this
>genzman.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/a-neets-guide-to-employment/

Now try saving your money and do some gigs here and there and eventually you'll get a car.

There's no need for you to get a Maserati though because it's beyond your purchasing power. Plus, like all cars, it's a depreciating asset. So you probably should just stick with a used Honda.

Sell Drugs? The IRS will fuck you. seriously if you pay 100k for a god damn car the IRS will notice. You can't finance it because you have no proof of employment or Credit. Theres a reason why drug dealers stay in poor areas.
Your fucked. Get a job, save money, and invest.

I have a thought.

Steal a shitbox and drive it off a cliff and stop shitting up my containment board u fuckinng cocksucker
Sage sage sage fucking sage.

Get a min wage job and live with your parents. Boom. That's about $40k in two years. I see a used Masarati from 2006 on eBay for less than $30k.

Good luck finding a job with those problem solving skills of yours.

Also, forget the Masarati. Get a BMW Z4 or a Porsche Boxter instead.