Whats this red light mean

Whats this red light mean

most likely a fuse is blown what kind of car is it?

Looks like some shitty Dodge

Lightning corset.
Try losening your belt,

means OP is gay

i know that jag's have a fuse indicator light when one is blown

fart pending

>Whats this red light mean
Incoming Avengers sequel

Electronic throttle control issue.

>Electronic throttle control issue.
Drive by wire is a shit.

That's low tire pressure. My Subaru Impreza has that

>oh fuck we oversaw something while building your car, our mistake, that will be $100 to fix

why would you even need a compass in a car?

Why not? it's useful

he's european user. and no its not really that useful unless you're a idiot who can't read good. the EU country I been to had the city as a destination marker instead of N/S/E/W

Because you should already know where you're going, and if you don't you should still be able to have a feel for what direction you're in. At least if you're male.

>you're not male if you can't tell which cardinal direction you are heading
I fly acrobatic aircraft for a living, use many compasses every day and my body still can't tell if im facing north west. Should I kill myself?

roads in the US have great way signage, you literally don't need a fucking compass to know where you're going.

Imagine you're on a road trip (maybe not in US) and you have to cross an entire country but all you know is that roughly your destination is north of your starting point. You could complete the whole trip without relying on shitty EU singage or jewgle maps. That's my point.

>You could complete the whole trip without relying on shitty EU singage or jewgle maps. That's my point.

have you ever in your life drove anywhere outside your city or county? jesus christ, no that is impossible. you have no way of knowing where the road is going, compass would be useless by itself.

>$100 for a fucking software flash

>what is roadsigns and highway numbers and whatnot

Mfw I have mountains to look at for directional reference

Chrysler driver genocide best day of my life

Mike Pence fag detector

2008 town and county

yes, in fact I just drove from southern Spain to London 3 days ago which is where I thought about the compass idea.

it means you need to re-oil your intercooler

Hey! Me too! Utah is great for directional reference

Danger to manifold

>Iktf

I also have fog.

it means your warranty is void

Mecca.

>xbox 360

>roads in the US have great way signage

Bullet holes.

imagine if muslimes had to turn their cars towards mecca during the praying hours. just think of the chaos that would unfold if they happened to be on the highway when it was time to pray

When I'm riding during a holiday I use the sun or a compass to decide which way I need to go when I don't feel like using my sat nav or it fucks up. Never failed me.

Can we get one that points to Rome?

>points to Rome

A fellow Pastafarian!

>imagine if muslimes had to turn their cars towards mecca during the praying hours

I've seen them drive. I think they do exactly this.

underrated

roads are built by people usually going to certain specific places, they're not like rivers, they are man made, they can and often go in directions opposed to where you want to go, having a compass does not change that and if you were to follow a compass to get where you needed to go without knowing where you are... you're gonna have a bad time

The other you dummy , tha flash symbol

No It's not you fucking newfag

You need to top off your electricity. It's running low.