Not sure if a good board for this question, but

Not sure if a good board for this question, but...
Any protips for fast removing catalytic converters from cars? I need some money

Fucking nigger lmao

Fuck off thief.

Someone stole my cat off my dads truck when i was usuing it, also cut the fucking fuel line too.

Don't be a nigger.
They're integrated into the exhaust manifold on most modern cars anyway, so you'd have to cut them off which takes lots of time and effort and makes lots of noise, not to mention they're usually fucking impossible to get to.

If you don't even know to steal it, how do you know where to sell it?

You think you're the first nigger to drive up to a scrap yard with 200 cats in the back of a pickup?

Furthermore how do you know the substrate hasn't been oil contaminated? making the process of separating the precious metals from the useless crap even more expensive.

Seriously die. You're a waste of oxygen.

Did the rap game not turn a profit, spherical object made of rubber that is used to throw in a circle with net hanging down from it inhabitance of the geographicl location known as north America?

Fuck off thief. Literally suck a dick if you're that desperate.

While this is a troll, most places won't even buy cats anymore. Had to supply proof of ownership the last time we sold a scrap one.

As I thought, bad board for this question.

>come to board full of people that care about their cars to a much greater degree than the average Joe
>"how do I fuck up car"
What the fuck did you expect?

Get one of these and have fun

you right, my bad. It's my first visit on this board. I'm just a white young boi who wants some money for drugs and cloths and also the other stuff.

Also it's best to do this on used car lots at night in industrial/ghetto areas.

Wear gloves and a face mask and extremely baggy clothing

>not the mini chainsaw

jumping off a bridge is F R E E

get a job then you faggot delinquent loser
people like you should be forced into slavery

Not good for metal.

Step 1: kill yourself
Step 2: kill yourself
Step 3: kill yourself

Fuck off you delinquent junkie piece of shit

I would go to some job if I weren't a student

I worked 20 hours a week while taking a full course load in college and I never thought about stooping to destroying someone else's shit for extra money. You aren't trying hard enough, and if you're in college I suggest you drop out and start bagging groceries because you don't deserve the benefits of a decent education.

is it really destroying a car? I mean this part is only for converting toxic gases and pollutants, so the only who would get hurt from it is our planet

Someone else owns that car, which means the cat is that person's shit. By ripping it out of the car you are destroying their property.

If you're gonna be a nigger, may as well be a fucking retarded one I guess.

You're forgetting the part where it creates an exhaust leak right after the headers, which can lead to toxic gases building up in the cabin and potentially causing the occupants to faint or even die.
That, and cats are expensive as fuck, open headers are loud as shit so they'll probably get pulled over when driving it around, the ECU will start throwing codes and overall it's just a massive pain to deal with.

north american pavement apes at it again

Most cars have O2 sensors and shit at or near the cat so yeah if that's gone performance will take a hit in addition to check engine lights going on

Additionally because of shitheads like you, buying a new one to replace it is expensive and used ones are hard to find

>Any protips for fast removing catalytic converters from cars?
You have to line up buyers for the cats first. Around here, the stereotype is true for the mexican car repair shops to acquire used parts and put those into cars being repaired. But if you don't have an "in" with shops, who will you sell those cats to?

Depending on where the cat is located, you might have to use something noisy to cut. If the line is not too strong and you are strong, then this pictured tool is used to cut exhaust lines and pipes. Squeeze tight and move the tool around. The chain holds sharp-edged discs that gradually slice the pipe and the chain slides around. It's similar to a can opener effect and is fairly quiet. But like a can opener where it totally works easily or totally fails if you don't have the strength to use it, you need to familiarize yourself with the tool first. Practice on something before you try doing it for real.

Places people go to find cars are movie theatre parking lots where the car driver is guaranteed to be away from the car for at least a solid hour or more.

>still having cats in 2017

I saw some niggers stealing cats, called the cops, saw them get arrested. Had like 20 cats in their drunk.

Fucking nigger scum

Main reason why I can't legitimately sell my old cat to any junkyard within 50 miles of me anymore. I have like 3, nearest place that will buy from me is 2 hours away.

Fucking niggers

Try to find old cars. You known, those big american cars. They have the most expensive catalytic converters. You will be a millionaire within a week.

I sold parts to a mexican shop. He gave me $900 for front fenders hood core support and bumper off a 2004 Silverado. In retrospect i gave him a bargain since the panels had excellent paint and the lights weren't faded to shit

Do those shops make their "want lists" available for people to search for parts to fill their requests?

1. Get a sawzall with a blade for cutting metal.
2. Get jack
3. Wait till night
4. Find parked car, jack it up and get under it
5. Cut the jack and drop the car right onto your head

Put it back Tyrone.

Cut enough pipe on each side to preserve the original flanges with the cat.