LANDLORDING

>>get enough money for a down payment on a house, has to be 20% in most states, maybe even from robin hooding well if you are good enough to get $60,000
>>get a house in a city with 2+ bedrooms or more
>>Aquire nice WHITE/ASIAN tenants who are decent people and you won't mind seeing every day, won't deliver rent late, best case scenario: college students with STEM majors that won't be partying anytime soon because they are beta neck beards.
>>learn plumbing and electrical basics in case shit hits the fan, toilet/ sink flooding window breaking etc
>>have good insurance for these situations, make sure your tenants get the renters insurance also
>>sit back and have your mortgage paid off, best case scenario, 15 years, use income to improve property

Is there anything wrong with my logic? Almost done with my engineering degree, I plan to get married soon and make a down payment after a few years. I want to get gud at landlording.

Other urls found in this thread:

freeby50.com/2012/07/how-much-will-rental-make-more-complex.html
passiverealestateinvesting.com/podcasts/
richdadadvisors.com/blog/5-ways-youre-paid-in-real-estate-investing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea its a good idea but dont stop at just one property. Real estate is a great idea for getting rich by sitting on your ass. Heres a perfect scenario

>Find a bunch of houses in the projects for dirt cheap
>Buy them
>Rent out to nig nogs for just under the average welfare income
>Profit

That one is a bit hopeful but heres one thats surefire

>Find houses/condos near a college
>rent to cute college girls
>get college pussy

I am doing the above right now and just leased a place to 2 college girls. LETS HOPE THEY CANT AFFORD RENT ONE MONTH AND THEY GOTTA PAY ME IN OTHER WAYS

My parents did this. It worked out great for them.

Never rent to minorities. It is not worth the trouble plus I would rather not acknowledge their existence. Did rent to students though. They fucked up occasionally i.e. flushed cooking oil in the drain, broke my fucking sliding door handle (how even?). But otherwise pretty nice.

Rent to hookers. Get paid in dollars and roots

Yeah not to mention if he owns a place in area full of niggers he'll likely be in a leftist run shithole paying out his ass in taxes and sucking his tenant's dicks. He basically won't even own the property

I appreciate the late night posting bruh, anyways I have been reasearching a ton, I like real estate as an investment rather than stocks/bonds/ETFs have a ton of friends in construction aswell.

freeby50.com/2012/07/how-much-will-rental-make-more-complex.html

I have some questions if you are lurking:

>How old are you?
>Where do you live
>Where is this property you are renting?
>What is the monthly rent you are charging in your harem?
>Are you getting that sweet depreciation tax refund yet?
>How do you find tennants?

my parents are landlords and the amount of shit they have to put up with, oh man

Right, and you will be making more than 5% on hand which is what an index fund would yield you? Is it really that easy?

>roots
You'll need to translate that for the rest of the world. They probably think you literally mean tree roots.

Fuck that. Get Mexican tenants. They all work landscaping and construction. They fix stuff for you when it breaks and they always pay in cash.

No Asian would ever live in a 60,000 house.

Lots of Asians (SEA) are worse than spice or niggers

A couple small but important points.

> First off. Good work not throwing moneybaway on stock gambling.
>try and get a few high quality ethnicities so they cant play the race card should it ever come up.
>just fyi there are tones of other options besides the basic 20% that may or may not work for your situation.
>get some personal finance books and continue your study
>don't oay off that mortgage or you leave it open to law suit theft.
>instead of oaying it off borrow against it till u sell it or die. Use funds for more property.
>when u git gud and real estate branch out to another asset class in case the market tanks.

Bit all in all your plan isnt bad. Better than 95% of the fucktard ideas here wich I know isn't saying a lot but whateves.

Just do your homework and learn to roll with the punches son.

Consider it as a second job because it is.

Uncle sam owns it anyway...

Yeah. Get good properties.

My folks got burned running a shitty trailer park

Yes. Currently losing about 50 bucks a month on my rental via good buddy deal. We were roomates for 5 years before and good buddies. It was sitting enpty cause its a shithole and i cant find normal descent people i trust to put in it. At least inget most all of the payments out of him.

So far had to put a thermocoupler ina heater and a 8 dollar float in the shitter cause the fuckboi city cant keep dirt out of the lines they fuckup and repair. Had to flush the sink screens out and actually a month latter my shitty cligged cause of the citty and i put that same float in mine after blowing it out.

Standard maintenance for about 3k a year towards the mortgage.

Selling that shit when i pay it off in may for twice what i gave.

Is roots drugs?

The fucking lingo changes to fast with u crazy kids

Not a bad idea...

Plus (muh affermitaive actionz)

> 20% down payment on house
> Get outrageous mortgage of 200k because you wanted to buy a house in the city
> Can't find tenants for months, as often happens
> Have to decrease the rent you're after
> Family moves in to pay decreased rent
> You're already having to pay a portion of the mortgage
> Fridge breaks, water heater breaks, black mold discovered
> 50k in repairs
> Family buys a puppy without your consent or approval
> Puppy pisses everywhere, scratches up wood flooring and walls, chewing the bannister's to shit
> Nice white/Asians go through hard times and stop paying rent
> You evict, but the process takes weeks
> They think you're the devil so they steal the washer and dryer
> Is it worth the court costs to get them back?
> Another three months and a decrease in price to find tenants
> The neighborhood goes to shit, no one could have predicted it
> The house you paid 200k for is now worth 120k for the remainder of your lifetime
Landlording, not even once.

It's just the tenants that are the problem.

Business owner here and looks can be decieving. I've worked with people that seemed esteemed professionals who were fucking slobs that lived in filth. And I've worked with people who seemed like pothead wierdos who had a very clean home.

But anyway
>people with a good job
>dress well, well groomed
>no pets

these would be my recommendations.

This. Somehow.

Basically landlording is betting the price of property will outperform the price of the mortgage.

>don't pay off that mortgage or you leave it open to law suit theft.
Can you elaborate on this please? Great post, really great insight.

>he thinks there are enough asian or white STEM couples in the world to make being a landcuck worthwhile

Most of your applicants will be trashed out single moms with names like Cashiera or hard drinking truckers at best. Forget the meme and invest in tech/biotech instead, boomers will pay every penny they got to drop dead a day later than normal

I feel like I should reply to this thread but here goes.

I've been doing this for 10 years already. Got 5 properties under my name. Lost my job recently but not worried because of the money rolling in. Basically I find a cheap property that can rent out to 2-3 individuals or families. I only take in Spanish people (except for Puerto Ricans and any folks from the islands) because they will most likely be handymens that can fix a lot of things and will be able to maintain property if you lower their rent a little (cleaning pool, mowing the lawn, etc). Of course, you gotta get landlord's insurance and make sure the tenants have renters insurance in case shit hits the fan between the house and the tenants.

One thing to worry about is if you plan on building a house from scratch, make sure you comply by the town's standard and make it fine. Once they check the house to see if it complies, just remodel the house to make sure you get the most money out of the tenants. The worse that can happen is the town fines you or increase taxes like crazy. I keep thing on the low with myself and the tenants so the town doesn't take notice. The most recent property I purchased is worth $350,000 and it can house 5 individuals. They pay me $1500, $2200, $1000, $800, and $900. Since they all work long hours, I don't have to worry about electricity/water/utilities over-usage and the mortgage is paid off, leaving me the remainder to do what I will.

It's actually easy living for me but the most headache, honestly, is going through the lawyer stuff like closing, signing papers,etc.

no dude, when australians root that means have sex, like two pigs having a root. I saw it on flight of the concords I think

also,

I don't rent out to whites or blacks, usually because they think too highly of themselves and don't clean after themselves. They're usually dirty and don't maintain the property as well as Hispanic folks do. And I avoid advertising through anything online because the town might send someone to see the house to inspect; they'll act like they're looking for a place to live in and then a week later you will receive a letter from the town regarding the red flags on the house. From my experience Hispanic folks are friendly, clean, and very useful when it comes to property management. You can even hire them to do work for you on your main house lmao

I am in charge of 100 apts my parents own. Only have a few months left of this shit till I go to P.A. school. Been doing this shit for 4 years. Few tips:
>never rent to niggers
>never rent to niggers
>seriously, never rent to niggers
>watch out for tweakers, single moms, strippers, drug dealers, lesbian couples, people with retarded kids, section8ers
>Mexicans are generally the best tenants. watch out for Cubans and PRniggers though.
>women living without a man in the house will constantly ask you to fix shit because they are subhuman
>never be a cuck and wait to file eviction
>learn how to replace a toilet, change locks, replace garbage disposal, etc.
>don't use online applications--bad people love those. see them first.
>watch out for Fair Housing testers

probably goes without saying but
>never rent to evictees
>lrn2 use the local court's case lookup system
>if the applicant comes from another state, look up their name on the case lookup site in their locality. rarely some bumfuck county won't have it, so you'll have to depend on the credit report.
>never take anyone who has collections to previous landlords. they are always a pain.

Do you know what a down payment is

Well yeah you bought a $200,000 house in a shit city and didn't put your cock down. This is YOUR property, man up

>>don't oay off that mortgage or you leave it open to law suit theft.

What does he mean by this?

This is why as a buyer you have to jew the price.

Unless something is a steal, don't buy it as an investment, theres better vehicles to put you're money into.

Commercial real estate>>>Amway>>>Residential Real Estate

Why buy a house as an investment and get 2% ROI??? Thats retarded!
Just invest in an REIT and get you 6-7% for nothing. tripling what returns savings accounts give in interest for the same effort - none

What if you're not handy with things? That and a bad experience leasing made me realize just how shitty tenants could be (white people can suck too). Asians and Indians will always be good I assume.

Even though I can and should go this route I still feel like and look like a kid and I'm worried people would try to take advantage of that. ~24 years old, look ~18-20 max.

Also what about business properties, seem less likely to get nogs and those always be needed.

>Best tenants are Mexicans
>But also want to build a wall

Do you guys see the problem here?

>>don't oay off that mortgage or you leave it open to law suit theft.
You can insure the entire value of the property for liability. Not even wrongful death would command as much money as the building is worth, but if it does, an LLC would protect your other investments. Chances of "lawsuit theft" is pretty low though.

Start from 1: Teaches the basics verbally.
passiverealestateinvesting.com/podcasts/

Also this: Shows why leveraged real estate is neat.
richdadadvisors.com/blog/5-ways-youre-paid-in-real-estate-investing/

Shit seems easy

Not all Mexicans are border jumpers.
And you seem to be leaking from another board (if not site).

>Rent house.
>Sole renter.
>Fall under legal legislation because of that.
>Sublet out all the other rooms.
>Sign agreements saying that you can evict at no notice under X conditions and that they have to give you 30 days notice.
>Its a civil case if it gets challenged.

So I pull in 1630 on a 1500 rental and am responsible for utilities solely. In winter months this comes out to the 3-400s and in summer 150-300s unless someone fucks off or causes trouble.

With my worst month last year being $950 and my best months being $2000(I turned a nook into a room) I averaged $316.67/mo.
A shit room is 400, a decent room is 500, a shit apartment is 800, a decent apartment is 1200, all before utilities.

Its gonna suck when the landlord knocks the house down to build up an apartment block ;-;

Let me guess?
Australia?
Sydney or Melbourne?

You don't understand how fucking jealous I am of anyone living south of me with regards to housing excluding the coasts.
>Friend goes to America.
>Gets 10 acres of unincorporated land.
>I can't even get a condo for that price and my city is balls deep in a recession.

I started land lording years ago (in the UK).

The amount of people wanting to "start being a landlord" in the past year or so reminds me of the 2004 to early 2007 period....

Sure. Sorry, my fucking faggot phone freezes and does the dumbest shit. I normally type like an autist and proofread. Must have sent by mistake.

Essentially like 95% of law suits are in america. Mostly bullshit frivolous money grabbing schemes.

The law doesnt even matter. Its wtf the judge rules and it can cost so much to fight that its cheaper to take a dive and just give in.

Truly sad.

The saying used to be making your first million is the hardest.

Now it's keeping it...

Everyon wants your money just because u have it and they dont.

Crooked fucks will take a dive or plant radioactive soil or any number of shady shit.

Sue or buy your property at auction dirt cheap. Remove the shit they put there. Resell.

People are crooked fucks these days.

Anything that is of value and paid for in your personal name is a HUGE fucking target for shiesters.

PFFFF. Nice. Makes sense. Thanks.

Only time i hear the word root in the states is when someone got a big dick. (Root)

Fair housing testers?

Like sneak inspectors?

Broken english aside i replied to another user.

Basically anythibg of value that is paid for and in your name is a huge fucking target to crooks and theives.

No man. U gotta buy a descent property and improve it. Make 15-30% while simultaneously getting tax deductions and someone else paying that mortgage. Translates upwards of 40% roi in a lot of cases and then u can sell and upgrade in a few years.

4 green houses, 1 red motel.

Over and over.

>legal mexicans with a job. Si, elian can stay.
>illegal spics pumping anchor babies and dope while fucking the system, taking jobs for cash, and fucking up my life. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

same with blacks and niggers. White and white trash or wtf ever welfare recipient scum leftists whites are called

Step 1 never pay it off.
Step 2 put it in a corporation (llc)
Step 3 insurances
Step 4 coas and legal team.

Yup. You're right. The more protection the better.

Its amazing what you can learn.

I'm using it to publicly troll people.

I will be famous for fucking with people win loose or draw.

Example. I can structure a business so that it is blatantly obvious its all i have of value. Faggot sues and wins. Still have controlling interest. Direct the company funds while dicky owns 99% but controls dick nothing.

Poor every dime into improving the company. Make killer profits and reinvest them while allocating enough to pay business tax. But none for fucky. Potentially hed owe millions in taxes and not get the funds to pay them. Comes back to me begging to just give it back.

I ablige and offer to take back all but 5%. That 5% is me grabbing u by the nuts faggot. You go live your life and sign the tax forms every year and if you so much as sneeze in my direction i will take anything u will ever own.

Scenario number 2 is my favorite.

List 1 "asset" as all my worth i own. It is "art."

Commission a bunch of bros to help me make a massive concrete dick fountains filled with concrete and lead. Have access to machinery so it weighs 50 ton or more and mostly burried ina ground.

Pipe it with gold plated copper and wtf ever else so money is hidden in every square inch of it and unrecoverable.

Faggot wins law suit against me. Gets all my "art." Scheduals pickup. 2 dudes show up ina moving van and my 300 pound bearded ass is naked as a jay bird just hanging out ina 100,000 pound dick fountain. "Sup guys."

Get to keep "art."

Or, if they really want it pay to excavate my yard. Oh, btw i know anyone in a 50 mile radius with equipment and they wont dig it up...

Pay to excavate and repair my yard. Oversized and overwieght shipping removing power lines, flag cars, the works... 10 times the actual value...

1/2

2/2.

OHHHH NOESSS. I forgot to mention we poured that concrete over my septic tank and casted it around 10 fiber optic lines running from house to garage for streaming pandora... my water line runs through there, my sewer, etc...

Well, looks like youve cause 100k in damages to my property. Good job cucks. Now repair it for that or cut me a check for 80k and we will call it good.

...do not fuck with me. Im not saying i wont lose at asset protection but i am saying that i give 0 fucks.

Fucking fight me. Not affrai to give or recieve an ass beating. Used to work at the local jail. A night playing cards with bros and a $1,000 assault charge dont bother me. I know guys that get like 4 or 5 a year.

FUCKING COME AT ME BRO.

Pff. $1,500 to $2,000 an acre here boyo

Is renting out a house while still living in your parent's house a good investment?

You sound like a huge faggot basement dweller.

No there is not problem some invading la raza asshole is just talking up his shitty people as usual.

yes, they are the people who scare you into renting to people who end up being your downfall, because they want you to be "fair"

beware of anyone who seems a bit off. someone with 3 kids, a minority that sounds a bit too educated, that kinda thing

if you live in a city or college, find some place that commuters live. I used to live in a chicago suburb and bought 2 buildings near a train stop. currently rent to some college kids who commute and other commuters. the buildings are much cheaper because they arent in prime city property, but the people living in them still have city quality jobs to pay rent with

Life lessons... good to know. Thank you user. I no shit am going to try and get a job doing that just so i can get a list of the employees and send it out. Fuck those retarded cucks.

Is this in america?

I'm married to a human woman and worked overtime for 16 years now you retarded cunt.

I will admit tho working alone with a ton of feee time doesnt help the autism.

To much time in my head and an unfillable hole in me that requires trolling to fill it.

The hard part is the first part. You need capital for any type of investments, but yeah, landlording is perhaps the safest type of long-term investment.

NIg nogs... shitty plan...

College girls... Awesome plan!

Please suggest a REIT for me, I would love a 5% return... I already have a TD Ameritrade account