/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: Lazy NEET Sunday

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

She's mine /pg/

H-HAYAI

I love Ann!

robot is forever!!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

You want to put centipedes in my what?

everytim u do dis, tats 1 moar year u hav to wait for those doujins

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter reporting in.

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Keep up the pace!
For JUSTICE!

Good. Fuck pixie. Hua Po for life.

What's a good time to fight the Reaper legit in P5? I've got everyone at level 70, and I'm currently rocking Cu Chulainn, Siegfried, and Trumpeter. I've got pretty good gear and a bunch of healing/recovery items. Am I good to go, or will I need top of the line personas to beat him?

Dumb NEET

Dumb poster

NEVER EVER

Obligatory Makoto post

All praise NEET

Marie's thread. Whatever. Where's the coffee? This sucks.

In your science project that talks about different types of bugs. Centipedes are a very unique specimen and I think you'd benefit from their inclusion.

Ann!!
and a futaba

I'm very happy to see you doing so well. I hope you'll continue on your path with confidence and in peace.

I think your fine, just two things. First let the reaper hit you first, he can only do one action per turn if he goes first. Second, make sure you have a supportish team comp if those personas you mentioned are the ones you will be using

>Marie is a slavshit

well that explains a lot

That one user was on to something when he said Veeky Forums should have IDs like /pol/

It's a great idea honestly

never ever
or at least as long as hiro is here

Makoto would eat the bugs like the filthy Jap she is

Gee, Futaba. How come your mother lets you have TWO

Wait, fuck. Nevermind. Sorry.

What do countries have to do with video games?

Kawakami a kawacutie

IDs not flags

Aaaand forgot my pic

Futaba is shit

Excellent hypothesis user

I don't think that would be a good idea. Our best memes come from anonymity. Sure, our worst memes come from anonymity too, but honestly I think this general is doing fine. We've got a lot of shit but we still have really good discussions about social links, themes, arcana, gameplay, and other important shit.

I'm an occasional abusefag, but I mainly like serious discussion. The last thing I want is to have a good discussion be compromised and turn to shit because I did a quick greentext about bullying Makoto, so nobody takes what I have to say about character development seriously.

I think most shitposters also like serious discussion, we're just garbage at starting it, so we just sort of latch on to whatever the topic at hand is, which might be about the philosophical themes and morals in P5, or it might be about shoving bugs in girls' pussies.

No u

>I'm an occasional abusefag
Stopped reading there, pretty clear why you don't like the idea

>but honestly I think this general is doing fine.
If by doing g fine you mean is constantly on fire

of course a shitposter thinks the general is fine

>I think most shitposters also like serious discussion

This whole post is a shitpost by itself

How does each PT girls react to having a glass bottle shoved in their tight slit then having their stomach hit by a hammer causing glass shards to splinter in their pussy?

that's not a slavsquat though
that's a fake slavsquat
whole feet has to touch the ground for a true slavsquat, including the heel
t. slav

And now it's clear why you suggested the idea.

If you want quality of discussion to improve, start talking about more interesting shit. Stop replying to the waifufags. Stop replying to the abusefags. We're all (You) whores. We'll change what we talk about to fit what the general wants. If the general wants torturing and bullying girls, I'll write about that, if the general wants wholesome stories about waifu cuddling, I'll write that, if the general wants mature discussion on characters and themes, I'll do that.

Shaming people for responding to the main topic at hand and talking about shit that's not what you like doesn't solve the problem, it just sends more people away from the general.

Right now you're choosing to talk about this retarded idea instead of valuable discussion. So I'm talking about this idea. Talk about what you want the general to be about and the general will follow you.

I effin' love mai maid!

It's art....truly.

I want to ruffle Lavenza's hair

Because shitposters like serious discussions sometimes

Nothing wrong with some light bullying

why do i keep coming here

memes aside the general is not a hivemind like you seem to think it is

just to suffer

same

Would Igor get angry i pissed on this little cunts face?

F-for the cute art?
The semblance of sanity we have sometimes??
THE WAIFUS??

you seem like a pretty well-adjusted individual.

For better or worse, it's the best place I know of to discuss Persona.

Thank you, if I weren't I wouldn't need Igor's blessing to piss on her face!

How about you don't fucking shitpost you retard? It's really as simple as that

Not a hivemind exactly, but the people here tend to follow one another's lead.

Right now is the most interesting post in the general. It's shit, but it's the most interesting, and it's what people respond to.

If you want to improve the general then talk about the kind of shit you want in the general. We've all shown that we're capable of having great discussions when people ask interesting questions and raise good topics.

We don't need more meta shit. The people who shit up this thread get off on being recognized as "X user", don't fuel their egos more by giving them attention.

I'm bored grinding in mentos right now, so if someone else has a better topic of discussion than either ID tags or abusing girls, I'm all ears.

Don't complain about the general going to shit if you're doing nothing to improve it. Shitposters like myself keep discussion moving, and we entertain a lot of people most of the time.

>Shitposters like myself keep discussion moving, and we entertain a lot of people most of the time
Am I being baited?

futaba a best

How can Persona improve the romances? They're shallow as fuck and there's clearly room for improvement

I love Haru

shit hypothesis user desu

>Say some dumb shit
>Get called out
>Can't post normally anymore without people knowing you said dumb shit
>Have to wait till the next thread to get a new ID

A lot of people just wanted to spend more time with their romance options.

People who liked Futaba / Haru get sort of screwed with how late they appear in the game.

Either add more ranks to the girl's social links or make them start sooner like rank 5 or so.

I prefer the hypothesis.

just don't say dumb shit

The girl you're dating randomly sends you additional text messages, sometimes with pictures attached.

make a canon waifu and have her relationship with the protagonist develop in the main story with her S.Link being just dates

Integrate them into the main story and have more minor events (such as random text messages) that feel like you're actually in a relationship instead of "here are your date scenes and your girlfriend might as well not exist otherwise".

>make a canon waifu

Worst possible solution.

>post some dumb shit
>can't samefag your own dumb shit so you'll have to wait for another thread to post dumb shits again

Was the original user who suggested IDs baiting? Is this back and forth we're all having right now really better than talking about abusing girls? Because at least some people get off on the latter, I don't think anyone's really enjoying themselves right now, but it's better than just waifuposting mindlessly.

more scene, as stated
acknowledgement in the main story (e.g. why isn't there unique dialogue when talking to them in the Velvet Room prison?)

>Is this back and forth we're all having right now really better than talking about abusing girls?

Yes, infinitely better.

>Futaba and Yusuke have a kid
>Futaba
>Inari
>FUTANARI

Happy Sae Sunday!

>Is this back and forth we're all having right now really better than talking about abusing girls?
Absolutely.

Change a few one or two lines in a few scenes. I remember specifically during Hawaii and when Ryuji and Ann were hanging out with Futaba someone said "Well it's not like any of us were dating anyone." Easy to make someone say "Why do you look nervous Joker? Got something to hide?"

Also when dating party members, maybe a random line or two. More scenes. Unique dialog at the final room before the boss.

And this guy's on fucking point.

Make domestics happen if you fuck up a conversation, e.g. if you say beep Boop to Makoto she has a rant at you and you can knock her out.

It's clear you're a shitposter trying to justify your shitposting. IDs would be great just because it would drive out faggots like yourself

If this game is only good for its story and horrific to play, what's the crime in just watching a no-commentary Youtube movie of it?

>acknowledgement in the main story (e.g. why isn't there unique dialogue when talking to them in the Velvet Room prison?)

THIS. Pic related has tons of moments where other cast members and such acknowledge the fact that someone on the team is romancing a character. Sometimes they're mean about it, sometimes they're cute about it. It's great, and I think Persona could easily incorporate it honestly.

Absofuckinglutely.
>but it's better than just waifuposting mindlessly.
No, it isn't.

YOU MUST SUFFER WITH US!!!!!!

GRAAAAHHHH!!!!

Cut out all non party member romances so the dev team only has to focus on four girls.

>P2
>Good story
>It's literally all a dream tier ending bullshit

eh, if you think you it's fine
my autism wouldn't let me just watch a game and i'm sure a lot of people feel the same say

I'm waiting for a few drawfags, and maybe some announcements. But maybe I should play more games.

>talking about abusing girls is better than waifuposting because __________

This would certainly make it more fleshed out, but it would also alienate a large portion of the fanbase

Which girl would legitimately kill themselves if joker breaks up with them? Best bet is futaba