Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4flmYEjcdNc
challonge.com/burayburu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck white people

fuck donald trump

gud sniff

This is my favorite fighting game character, ______ from __________

Defense in GG isn't just about blocking a 7f fuzzy. You have plenty of tools at your disposal to deal with these kinds of mixups. You have FD, Burst, DA, etc on top of reversals.

i feel like melty is a pretty shallow, i've already mastered the mindgames........

sniff fighting game when

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

Clearly his favorite fighting game character is Fina from Dark Awake Brick.

why was that lad in the air several times longer than on the ground

is... is this the new void mixup?
the brick mixup?

that big green egg better disappear on hit or block or else it's kuso

>look at thread since knows how many days (thanks tekgen)
>just now realize how fucked capcumdrones are
You faggots can literally not talk about anything but your abusive husband.

Play Weiss

the brixup*

waiting on that millia blocker scrub

you mean like you? haters always start arguments or random posts saying they don't like sfv. Wow never heard that before

holy shit dude, take my upvote

point to the posts in this thread that bother you

What are some fighting games or fighting game characters I might like if I like Guilty Gear, KoF98, and UNIEL?

Is this bitch even from a fighting game?

Hmm...

Chaos Breaker.

We Faust now

post your valkenhayn blockers

youtube.com/watch?v=4flmYEjcdNc

>mfw I stuff 4f mediums with my 3f jab on reaction
ez

>"""may""" update

june 30th update*

how hated is SFV by the FGC

It honestly sounds like the only thing keeping it afloat is that Capcom funnels massive prizes to tournaments and E-SPORTS and that its literally just a job for people now.

Don't know wtf capcom did but I do know that every other fighter on the market is bomb-ass atm so ty Capcom

Fucking release already. I'm holding my fm and not buying another char waiting to see how he is.

A lot of melty blood's neutral game is played in the air. Not like that was great neutral, I don't know how to play VSion and spammed j. B.

It's a bomb and it doesn't.

but...my new abusive husband mr tekken was disconnecting...like jive...but worse because the game crashed in the first two weeks at least 10 times lmao. Not only that he didn't offer me comfort with the barebones launch just like jive

Its so hated that its the most played game by far.

I don't know wtf you're saying, I figured it was some sort of meme so I just ignored it sicne you sound salty as shit.

yeah 1000s of people show up at tournaments because capcom pays them

and those are just a tiny fraction of the people that play the game

mfw modern day goobers dont know what milia blocker is

lol desu senpai

SFV is legit one of the worst games I've ever played

>game still doesnt have FT10 settings in lobbies or match recording while Harada is selling some garbage bowling minigame for 30$

how fast is the OH?

goobers keep saying fuzzy. Does it LITERALLY mean a high attack turns into an overhead? Like you couldn't block sin 5H(1) if you went from high to low block?

dumb frogposter

why

I said FGC

Not Rappers with grills beating Daigo or your mom. Of course it's the most played its fucking SF.

The next spiderman movie can be an hour of spiderman fucking a dog and it would still sell a ton of tickets on opening night cause its fucking spiderman. But the actual community of fans of comic books, which is smaller, would hate it.

Unless we're counting your mom and 4 year old brother as part of the FGC.

Is that a boy or a girl

dumb non-argument poster

>Goobers

talk like a normal person if you want legitimacy, otherwise I'm gonna say some stupid meme retort like "u mad" and ignore your dumbass.

and I guess I'm right since goober isn't an argument, lol. Stay salty.

Anyone wanna beat up a super gold that's out of practice as of late? I can make a lobby if anyone wants in. US East.

Is itp alyable online?

>mfw the FGC is people who watch streams and sponson a gook and not the people who actually attend events

holy FUCK I've been wrong this whole time

challonge.com/burayburu4

Check-in for the BBCF console tournament has begun now! The tournament will start in 30 minutes, and remember that if you do not check-in, you will be excluded from the tournament automatically, so make double sure you've checked in!
If you're interested in entering but haven't done so already, you can still do it within these 30 minutes.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

SFV players are the FGC.
They make up the majority of the FGC.

See, Tekken is a much better example for your dog fucking analogy, thats the game everybody just buys because its just tekken but doesnt actually play.

Not much, really. Some pros have trir pet peeves with certain aspects of the game, and most people just know it could be better with some tweaks here and there. It's just r/kappa and /v/ kids who love echochambers hate it with a passion. Hating jive has become a meme.

11f

It's a bag

>people taking their internet "FGC" clique this seriously
lmao

Anyone in the FGC that already resented SF for being the most popular competitive game, still hates it now.

I main Weiss!

>SFV players are the FGC.

that's kinda sad, actually.

>12 year old cowboy ken is the FGC

Fuzzy usually has too meanings. The one you're using is probably the one where if an opponent blocks an attack standing (like a jump in), and then they crouch block expecting you to land and do a low, but you instead do another overhead (usually an instant jumping attack), their hurtbox will be standing because they are still stuck in the initial high block animation, but their state will be "low blocking". This means that even moves that wouldn't hit a crouching opponent usually (like an instant jump normal) will reach them, resulting in a very strong mixup because it's basically an unseeable overhead.

hmmm a character that isn't a generic anime girl. Looks kinda fun

Meme is not a magic you can throw at thinks.
SFV is shit and that opinion is solified into the dna of the society.

come to think of it, that's accurate, actually. Capcom balances their game the way blizzard does: by making it for casuals.

Rise up™

how many times have you lost today

Instead he's a gay furry

>people who actually go out to support their scene are the FGC
yeah, thats really fucking sad.
better make up horseshit about muh real FGC online because you're a clueless fucktard.

i haven't played anything today

Is there any aspect of SFV that is "good"? Feels like you can be critical of everything. I guess I like some of the character designs and the music, then again they go and literally shit on some characters like Juri who has one of the worst themes I've ever seen in my life.

notice how people who hate sfv are always unlikeable crybabies and unlikeable polturds? make you think

is this a reaction or an OS fuzzy guard thing? because the input display shows the dude blick db and b regardless of what the other character does, seems like a technique rather than a reaction.

most people who spend their time talking about shit they hate are insufferable faggots, if they weren't they would occupy their time and thoughts with things they enjoy, but since they are miserable sad fucks they define themselves by the things they hate

Capcom showed up at my door yesterday with 10 euro asking me to sign up for EVO. They will pay for my plane ticket and hotel as well. BASED CAPCOM.

nice doug post

MvCi and DBZF will both be fun games. I will be getting both, who's with me?

>people who actually go out to support their scene are the FGC

12 year olds cant afford evo, though.

By your definition they're the fighting game community, though. Cause a lot of 12 year olds play SFV online and its the most selling game, whilst the people with actual money and who have been around for decades dont count cause they aren't the majority.

By your very definition soccer moms who dont give a shit about evo and ESPN or whatever it was that wants to censor Mika is the FGC cause they're in the majority

>yeah, thats really fucking sad.

>forcing this pathetic pol hates sfv meme every 20 minutes
you got brain damage or something?

lmao SFV isnt the most selling game by far.
its the most played game though, again by far.
big difference you ignorant fucktard.

nice to see Capcom drones finally losing their shit

im with you, if mvci turns out to be good. if not, ill wait a little but until its on sale and get it then.

You gotta admit that if Capcom wasn't funding large prize pools and professional e-sports that a lot of these people would play games they enjoy isntead, like IV or some other franchise.

No ones paying them to show up but capcom sure as shit is making large prize pools. It's a job dude.

Don't tell me you've never worked a job you despise.

well, the tekken saving the FGC didnt last all that long. 4 weeks later and everyone is back to not playing anything and bashing sfv? LOL

Same
I'll also get the rwby fighter

If I buy one it'll be the DBZ one since I don't like tag team fighters in general or Marvel comics, but I do like DBZ. That said, I have no reason to believe they won't be fun games for people who like that kinda stuff.

>At a tournament
>trying to get to your pool station before you're DQ'd
>this guy blocks your path

what do?

What's your CFN? I'll beat you in sfv so you can shut up.

some of them he doesn't actually hit b when he blocks the low, but i don't really know

Damn, Broski looks like THAT?

why is there a fucking circle around his left eye

Nobody was playing NRS garbage when they put up the largest prizepools in the genre.

Nobody cares about the Tekken league thats going on right now either.

Fuck off with this nonargument.

Balrog activated V-Trigger IRL

distract him with simpsons memes

(((you)))

I love how the defense of V is the same defense people use to say Justin Bieber is the mozart of this generation

"Well it sells a lot so its good"

I don't know, I was playing T7 earlier and even started picking up a new character.

The shit posting is just ramping up and hitting its yearly peak because all the FGs were announced or released around the same time and caused extreme polarization, there's a dearth of information about the announced games, and finally EVO is this coming weekend.

It's a recipe for max shitposting.

that isn't reactable unless you are some kind of genetic freak. 12 - 15f is usually the edge of reactable depending on the game.

for example hellsweep in tekken is an unreactable low and that's 15f and korean robots with insane reactions get hit by it all day.

use greentext next time so i can ask who you're quoting

I don't know how they do it but they make the game more kusoge every time I see it. Isn't that more like the maid that throws shit in Melty?

this made me giggle