>Archived threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
youtube.com/watch?v=kcygQ9UgXaU
worldoftanks.asia/ja/news/column/
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the derper viable on a Cromwell? I get sexual gratification from dumping fat HE loads on people

>Old thread was closing in on it's third day
>Less than 300 posts
>Dead

EU clan: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
apply through the website and leave a message :3

Occasional reminder Natus Vincere, the only good team playing it has quit wot esports because it peaked in 2014 and the game's competitive balance has been destroyed to put wargaming's cash flow on life support

ded general

When's the last time one of our threads didn't die.

this one, which lasted a week

F

Its the end. We have to accept this. It was nice knowing you all. The past 5 years have a been a hell of a ride.

I-I see a light

youtube.com/watch?v=kcygQ9UgXaU

arty nerf killed wot

>Page 10

stop user
Its all over
Just let it die

We're gonna need you to sign this

I hope they turn the servers off so so can finally quit

F

I don't. I've spent 200 dollars on this game in the last month and I just started playing in December. I need at least two more years out of this game to get my money's worth.

retard

On console WoT has at least 2 or 3 more years of life so I aint mad.

R.I.P.

Since /wotg/ is dying let's discuss anime.
I watched Assination Classroom recently and really enjoyed it. It combined slice of life comedic style with plenty of action and a large cast of likeable characters to keep me engaged through the whole. The ending was very predictable but still satisfying because it left me wanting more even though I know it ended how it should have.

Also Nagisa was best girl (male)

I forgot an "ass" in assassination, sorry.

chokers on small chested girl (female)s are hot as fuck

the last annie may i watched was angel's egg. i wouldn't recommend it. maybe it's better on some kind of drug.

I watched GuP for the first time last week, it was very rushed and no girl had any time to develop a personality outside of their gimmick (I like to cook and want boys, I'm the military otaku self insert etc etc) but it was a solid moe slice of life and the action sequences were actually quite exciting

I appreciated that they made engine and gun noises oppressively loud compared to the voice acting and music so no matter what your volume is at it roars, and it showed remarkable restraint with sexualizing everything, even if it did touch on things like the girls being turned on by cannon fire.

>chokers on small chested girl (female)s are hot as fuck

I generally agree but I'm sort of a sub myself so girls with chokers and me generally aren't sexually compatible.
Yea GuP was okay but I after watched it once, I didn't really feel the need to keep up with like some other series. Strong characters are what rope me into a series and GuP didn't really have any of those. The action is good and appropriately cartoonish, but the cast is so large and their struggles are so dull and token that I can't really relate.

pls
im so lonely

Anime tanks killed the game.

>finally top tier in patriot
>enemy team has 3 defenders
>my other heavies are kv-85s

don't you like the new balanced matchmaking?

Other threads have namefags so people continue arguing and circlejerking.
Drop some names for people to obsess about.

the people who would fill those roles are busy in clans
we can lament the state of the game all we like, it's discord that killed this general
just like every other general

I think it might be time to ask wows if they want to combine generals

We would have had more to talk about if NA/EU got anime tanks.

It would literally be 95% boteposting, 4% WOWS gameplay posting, .99% other bullshit, .01% tanks posting.

What are you grinding?
20k exp to go on the E8 and I already have the T20's top gun from the T29 so I'm looking forward to it

It's that or have threads die prematurely. Hey who knows, maybe you'll find the waifu of your dreams there

Grinding type 5 because after sitting on the type 4 since 2015 I deserve this

E100 was worth the grind, even the stock gun was fun (snap shot king)

3 shotting an is4 in the roof while face hugging him in my first game with the 15cm was one of the most gratifying experiences I've ever had in a game

Botesluts aren't for me although holy fuck the doujins

tfw no shimakaze-kun girl(male)friend

>girl(male)friend
>shimikaze
You have shit taste user

What's the best tank class for people without autism?

Clearly heavy tanks aren't it. You have to have autism to enjoy high tier heavy tanks, because you're slow as shit, can't move, and you're at the mercy of wallets.

Pocket Heavies/Fat Mediums like the Patriot, E50 M or 113

mobility
firepower
armour
not fat fuck superheavy armour that makes everyone who sees you slap that 2 key
F L E X I B I L I T Y

honourable mentions to any meta autoloader, but you have to embrace that playstyle

I wish these were translated.

sauce?
頑張ります

It's a series in the JP website.
worldoftanks.asia/ja/news/column/

>it's a 'half your team is light suicide platoons' episode

Actually not a terrible idea. /wows/+/wotg/ or /wgg/

>13 minutes and already at page 9
Who's flooding the board?

>they're bumping the threads
MODS

>get a gun on a tank that was pairable in real life with a turret you already own
>WoT won't let you mount it on that turret
>"fuck history!" - Wargaming
why do you force me to grind for things that I shouldn't have to grind for before i can use this fucking tank i just had to grind for? fuck you guys, dropped.

is this why we've been dying prematurely?

No just since the spam

why is there a 2-tier mm system? I literally can't do anything as a tier 4 to a tier 6 let alone being stock. What kind of p2w shit is this? This game is dogshit

Because -1/+1 makes too much sense

>free tanks shit on lower tiered free tanks
>p2w
be glad you're not playing in an age where lights have +2/+5 mm, tier 4 is a wall for new players because low tiers are barely functional as tanks and it basically plays nothing like the actual game, by the time you're at 6 and meeting 8s it won't be so bad

tap 2 nigga

I have one tier 6 and mostly tier 4's, this shit is aggravating, whenever I see an even match I don't say anything, however I run into big shit and I literally can't do anything

>ricochet
>ricochet
>ricochet
>go to his side
>ricochet

It takes time, understanding how armour mechanics and angling works helps, and knowing where to aim on which tanks
when in doubt, shoot the drivewheel of their tracks and let someone else deal damage, you'll still get exp
and don't be afraid to tap 2, gold ammo bought with credits is not actually that expensive if you switch to them for hard targets and then switch back when you don't need them

What tanks are you playing? I'm pretty new too (just selling off/putting into storage the last of my 5s, grinding 7s) and I can remember pretty clearly going over these hurdles.

naw it's bullshit, I'm playing with my "purple" friend. He's telling me what to do, like the at5 weakspot thing on top, fucking ricochet. I'm not gonna play after this month is done. I'm only doing it because he bugged me like 3 years ago. Mostly heavies because he said it's noob shit and so far it's easy just taking ricochets myself.

also it's dumb shit like I have 600hp in a tier 6...then I run into some 1500hp tier 8. like the fuck do I do

either track it, flank it and leave it to your tier 8s to fight, or stop bitching and go play a different game if you don't even like this shit

lmao r u just here 2 bitch u bitch?

>gun so weak cant even track
>tank so slow with stock, cant even flank

keep playing this trash goy

have you tried loading skill?

Thanks I will cause I'm having fun playing it instead of bitterly shitposting about how the game sucks cause I'm bad at it

Thanks for helping to bump our dead general at least

>retard does retard play, stops in front of a jagdpanzer and obj704 who both just fired
>retard is in centurion ax, im a 140 and theres also lorraine40t behind me
>thinking were gonna wolfpack those 2 tds that just fired
>centurion had different plans, stops in front of both tds, probably smack dab in the middle of both their reticles
>stops us both from advancing too
>fires twice, still sitting in front of tds who are about to reload
>gets btfo
>starts whining in chat
>huh? this guy has 40k battles and 58% win rate being this shit? with barely over 1.2k wn8?
>nvm, name looks girly

I've learned to exhaust all other options before ever trusting my team.

all centurion had to do was not let go of W key
didnt even had to circle those tds with me for all i care, im sure that orange lorraine would do it

but nope, lets stand in front of 1800 combined alpha and wait for the magic to happen

>relying on your team
Come on lad. You know that even at tier 10 this will never work when you think it works.

>trying to play tier 8 premium mediums without spamming gold so that I can actually make credits
>my winrate for the day is under 45%
You know you're gonna get fucked in the asshole when WG puts you in a game like this where you're supposed to outplay a Patriot with 192 penetration. Either you load the gold and your credits get fucked, or you don't load the gold and your winrate gets fucked.

if you pen those few gold rounds you still turn a massive profit

Just shoot some 90mm apcr.

Is it worth it to use the top turret on the panther?

>playing panther in first place
i'll pray for you

The Panther isn't worth playing senpai. No matter big a wehraboo you are that tank will suck.

Come on guys, it's not so bad. It can even sidescrape against the same tier tanks.

Big fucking whoop. Enjoy taking 5 minutes kill a single tank with your no damage gun.

>buy a Nameless
>play like a retard
>win rate is 54%
Buy a better tank.

youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

So I've heard that they literally put tanks from an anime into the game proper, why???

Should I do the bounce 3 times my HP in the vk 100 or should I put a crew in the maus and try to do it there?

Also bounce missions are fucking garbage

They do look a bit out of place but you barely notice it in battle.

I feel bad NA/EU will never get these.

I'd prefer nonsense not be in my own games thank you

Define nonsense.

The only way this general could sink any lower is if a bunch of spanish speakers showed up and started recruiting for CABRA.

How is this game doing now? I quit a few months after the KV1S nerf.

>anime

there form a video game you shit cunt

>buying 3 days of premium for weekends costs just as much as entire month of premium

fucking kikes
but when i buy full month then i feel like its going to waste during workdays

Keep buying your 3 days for the same price then, retard.

3 days premium - 2.85 euro
4 weekends a month = 11.4 euro

save 1.5 shekels and just buy whole month

Then don't play World of Tanks. This game is literally nothing but nonsense.

> plays wot for years
> plays exclusively the brits
> hear the legends of the russian bias
> opens wot first game at15a
> tier 7 game
> 3 second reload

xD

just buy the whole month and save money
don't see it as wasting premium time but as an opportunity of having premium during the week too if you want to play a few battles here and there

its all bs desu half the people who get the month because lul cheaper then you realize they play only on weekends >?