Roast this guy’s car. It’s the physical manifestation of the word rice. Those are XXR wheels too, by the way

Roast this guy’s car. It’s the physical manifestation of the word rice. Those are XXR wheels too, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hix2_mvdwGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically driving a datsun
that's all you need to say, really

This is rice...

>please bully my friend for me
No.

>snapchat on hood

that's instagram, but yes

ok

You've got it set to toast, you dough head.

>spends 500 bucks on new shit wheels
>doesn't fix yellowing headlights
what the fuck man that triggers me more than anything else

Go spam him or something

>I'm jealous because I ride the bus.
>Please roast this guy who made me feel bad.

Just get your shit together.

(They’re bowls of rice)

who the fuck is gonna get jealous over a 350z

obviously you, op.

you don't need headlights on a track car dipshit

Do people actually talk like this?

Me or the rice boy?

Lmfao I drive a 2013 E350 I just like bullying this ricer nerd because his car is shit

Also not OP you replied to

nobody drives an e350 unless they live in it. lol op you're such a loser

Looks alright.

Looks alright.

>being this elitist

Or I have a good job out of college and I can afford a nice car? Car is paid off and I laugh at losers at these little ricer car meets that think they have nice cars

>going to college

yea nah son you are so far in debt you live in that fucking car

meanwhile im living the high school dropout dream with 3 shitboxes and a trailer

its pretty tame actualy, you jealous of some faggot in your town owning something you cant afford?

you never denied that you live in your van...
stop spending so much time caring about how other people live their lives, maybe then you'll be able to afford a house

yeah you do

self esteem issues are obvious, OP
let them enjoy your car just as you enjoy your car

>Has to be expensive to be a nice car.

Self esteem issues everyone.

Doesn't look too bad. Why are you so mad op?

Van?

You retard I drive a Mercedes

>>Bragging about your car

>>It's 2013 E-Class

>>an E-Class

>>a FIVE YEAR OLD E-Class at that

Are you being serious right now?

im sure you do

lmao

You are bragging that you can pay off a 25k car?

You're also a faggot.

e350 is a van bro.
least i have a vette
>chevette

It's a fine car, the owner probably cucked you and this is just some obvious personal grudge you have against him.
>Nypa

I would love to have a utility van as a daily driver. I've always really wanted a jap kei-van and/or truck

LOL.
You do realize a Z from the same year has the same selling price as your e350? Fucking german car fags are delusional

>25k car
>starts at 50k

Obvious shitpost is obvious

Let’s see the shitbox you drive, Pedro. We’ll see if my 5 year old Benz really is how you make it out as

What you paid when it was new and overpriced is irrelevant, current value is what matters.

>starts at 50k
>now is 25k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Depreciation obviously runs crazy because the broke faggots that finance these things sell them out of warranty because they’re too poor to afford repair costs

What???? Cars depreciate???????

>50% value lost in 4 years and still dropping.

That’s not the high school dropout dream. I’m a high school dropout making $150k+ a year, drive a bmw, live in a nice white neighborhood, and I’m buying a Lamborghini Huracan next spring. If you’re gonna be a dropout, do it right.

Not a problem for me because I plan on keeping it for the long haul and getting my monies worth.

I won't lie, an Acty would be a pretty fun daily.

Your car will devalue just like 350z has.

In fact it will be eventually be worth even less than a Z in all probablility.

>monies worth
>waiting longer so it loses more value

This is really how mercfags justify themselves

>Roast this guy’s car.
it doesn't need any help with that to be quite tbqh

You are a poor and have poor taste
the only thing that's wrong with these are the obnoxious stickers
Some people don't have a second track car.

>HPLogic sticker
>Florida...
>Florida boys
>camber gang shit fitment

I really really hate z owners

>no muffler / res raspy exhaust sounds rice
>tons of exterior mods under hood untouched
>just a cold air intake
>vq35de not hr
>zociety

>MILLENIAL CAR CULTURE

I’m poor, but the guy who has XXR wheels, eBay taillights and a ABS plastic wing isn’t. Okay.

Actually a pretty nice car, other than the hazed headlights. Probably nicer than OP's lol

>reading comprehension all time low

Tagged wrong ID my b

Meant to tag this idiot

The ABS wing, okay I'll give you that because that's not going to actually help anything.

But XXR wheels are great for a daily because they look good and when you hit a major pothole, they're cheap to buy and you can buy just one wheel to replace the broken one. I recommend XXR wheels to anyone who doesn't have a shitton of money and wants to change the wheels on their daily.
And eBay taillights look like shit but they're way cheaper than OEM and if you need replacement taillights on a budget that's where I'd go. If he swapped them in, then that's just poor taste, but that's his taste so oh well.

OP I hope you realise that 12 year old car you posted will smoke your wannabe-benz ass?

Might as well just save up and buy a nicer set of wheels because you’ll be replacing those all day. Pretty sure he got those wheels a month or two ago and one’s already cracked.

350z smoking a E350? [citation needed]

I had a loaner while mine was in the Body shop. It was a C300 with the 2.0 turbo and I smoked a 350z off the line. He had a little more top end but the E350 is quite a bit faster so there’s that.

If the 350 has the cheap plenum spacer mod good luck it has 30 hp and 600lb less weight
youtube.com/watch?v=Hix2_mvdwGE

I bought a set of used XXR wheels off a guy two years ago and slapped them on my AW11 which I've been dailying because "broke college student" and I've had no issues. The wheels are at least four years old. My friend had a cheap set on his Saab that lasted him 3 years until his Saab barfed it's trans.

He must be attempting to drift that thing.
But superlight wheels don't stand up well to road abuse either. Expensive wheels break too if you thrash them, and then they're substantially more to replace. You could buy 12 XXR wheels for the price of let's say a BBS wheel. You can't say you're going to break 8 XXR wheels before you break one BBS.

3800lb mid size luxury car barely loses to purpose built 3300lb Japanese sports car

W E W
E
W

>mfw ive had my rotas for 5 years and theyve yet to break
wiwwy makes me think :3!

This whole instagram stickers on your car thing is just awful.

Could be worse, it could have five feet of haphazardly woodscrewed on fender extensions.

it's honestly not that bad. The wheel fitment is nice, I don't see much to complain about other than foggy headlights and those atrocious stickers, the car would look pretty clean if these things are fixed.

Panel gaps in bumper and hood are a bit wide and his tire profiles are a bit small, could do with a size or 2 up to really fill those wells up good but it’s decent for the most part

Nice job blocking everything else but his name out, OP.

But Jesus these wheels are hideous.

It's attention whoring its the whole point of ricing

Did your mom never love you, so you gotta prove your self worth by buying expensive shit now? Also watch the price on that car drop to poverty tier status. Let Zack do his thing, he mighty be faggoty, but at least he likes his car, not the money he bought it with.

i like it

this thread

looks functional to me, wouldn't be rice then

>this upset about a specific car fan "culture"

Who fucking cares. You hate them so much yet seem so upset about it

Why do you care?

Motherfucker played too much GTA V.

Post it then faggot

You're disgusting. I don't say that because I'm jealous of your car. In fact, it doesn't really do anything for me. I say you're disgusting because you have the nerve to use something I'm passionate about as some kind of shitty status symbol. You're not one of us. You're just desperately looking for a place in life.

>drives worhtless luxury landbarge with pointless heavy shit everywhere weighin the car down
>gets mad at a racecar
kek

So basically you complaining about a wing, diffuser and canards on a car with very decent performance?

Fuck off.

>tfw without the shitty banner I think it would look nice
Kill me before I rice my ancient rx7

Is Zack the universal name for anyone that's an underachieving loser with bad taste in any kind of motor transportation?

>massive camber sticker on the windshield
>no visible camber
what did he mean by this?

That's pretty bad taste but he's missed the mark here. He could really wow us by lowering it another 2 inches and giving it as much camber as is physically possible.

some guy i know has his twitter handel on his miatas huge wang

>"I'M GOING TO CRASH BECAUSE MY LENSES AREN'T PERFECTLY CLEAR"

Learn to drive.

I know a Zac, fits that description perfectly. He's so lazy he can't be bothered to write the k in his name. Appropriately he drives a base model 2nd gen Avalon.

miramar college? lol

I think he ought to put the sticker on the bottom of his windshield onto his wing and the put some thought into a decent paint or wrap job.

Thats about it, its a decent start.

>Do people actually talk like this?
>He doesn't have experience with n/w/spic/iggers
get a load of this incredibly lucky guy

>keeping it for the long haul and getting my monies worth.
except that's a lie because you're a badgefag and don't want to be seen in a "poorfag" car

There's some guy in my parking lot that has his Snapchat on his back window with "send nudes" next to it.