New car

Hey Veeky Forums my gf just got her license and was wanting to take out a loan and get a used car. What should we be looking for?
needs to be small

preferably under 10k

honda civic

any specific year?

whichever one you think looks good

fiesta st

inb4
>we're both autistic we need the faggot transmission

she isn't going to drive manual you and I know that user

>>we're both autistic we need the faggot transmission

civic or corolla. dont buy it off one of those sketchy lots and learn about interest rates and stuff or they will rape you

If she's young, and has a steady job you might want to look into financing a lease or something, it's a great way to build credit that you'll need later in life.
If not, Miata is always the answer.

Cobalt. Super cheap to maintain while not having teens steal pieces off your car when you go to the mall
Cobalt SS turbo for best speed for money.

Crz, they're dirt cheap used and economic

People will think that you smoke meth if you drive this car

Country?

get a fiat 500 and call it a day

>Taking out a loan
How fucking hard is it to save up 10k? Apply yourself.

>taking a loan out
>for a used car
no. Save up your 10k and buy a car cash. Get a Honda Civic, 8th gen is good for the money. Will outlast your relationship.

My girl would have loved an ST if she could have afforded one. Give girls some credit or get a good one.

doesn't matter, if she just wants something to get her around get one that's cheap and not obviously abused

>take out a loan and get a used car.
DO NOT DO THIS.
SAVE MONEY.
PAY CASH.
DO NOT SUPPORT
THE JEW VAMPIRES

Samefag

>Fuck credit scores, you'll never need that.

that's not how you spell accord

Nah man you need the supercharged ss. The look on the car's face exactly matches the WHEEEEEEEEEEEE that the supercharger makes. It looks surprised, confused, yet happy.

>taking out a loan on a rapidly depreciating asset
just buy a used car you fucking idiot before you spend 20k+ on a payment plan for a modern shitbox that loses a ton of value the second you drive it off the lot

>hurrrr you NEED to show that you're in debt that's going to prove people that you're responsible

Ford focus, Honda civic, or Toyota Camry. All good for the price.

Depends what you buy? 90% of it's depreciation has already occurred with the first owner. If you make more money driving it that you pay for it than what's it matter? You don't have to sell it as soon as it's paid for either. Plus if you don't get a general shit box someone will be willing to trade you something of equal fun for it later down the line.

When you want to buy a house....yes.

pay cash for an accord or something. Having a loan on a money drain is a bitch

>enslaving yourself to banking jews
>not buying a $10,000 mobile home in Tennessee outright

kill yourself, soyboy

Its like you want to get your shit broken into.

>Be mad at jews
>talk about hoarding all the monies
>realize you're the jew
kill yourself jew.

>put in larger security deposit
>provide proof that you can pay shit reliably
wow that was hard

>security deposit
down payment is the phrase you're looking for
>provide proof that you can pay shit reliably
"We're sorry you're down payment would be adequate but you having no credit cards and your only proof of payment being a cell phone and utility bills we can't in good conscience give you this loan. Try again when you've built some credit" -The Bank

You need to save up the cash to buy it then take out a loan anyway. Just pay off a big chunk of it every month. That way you only pay a little interest but you're keeping more liquidity. You're trading some money in interest to mitigate the risk of having no money in the bank. That's more responsible.

read
You fucking jew nigger. If you don't have good credit then take out loans that YOU ALREADY HAVE MONEY TO PAY THEM. Taking a loan out for 10k is retarded unless you already have 10k saved up. You build credit, and you can make your payments safely and comfortably.

>has 650 credit score

VW Golf Mk4.

If you want something reliable and way more fun to drive than a base corolla or Civic, get a Mazda 3. Best bang for your buck

>Small
>Miata is always the answer

whichever one you can get for $3k, in a couple years I think the meme will be honda fit for $3k

>I put myself in debt to increase my credit score

I never use the term wagecuck, but jesus christ you don't know dick about credit if you think you need to make payments to build credit.

2011 FN chassis, Type S for something fun and not ridiculously expensive.

Please don't take out a loan for a used car.

If you absolutely have to, shop around for the best interest rates, never ever use a used car shop's "fantastic rate". I've seen too many E-1s on post get fucked by insane APRs right off-post. Don't be a dumb faggot.

Corolla is always the answer, btw. Oil and filter every 3-4k and you're solid. Thing will run forever.

>make payments to build credit.
That is kind of exactly how you build credit dweeb.