I'm thinking about buying a brand new top of the line Audi S7...

I'm thinking about buying a brand new top of the line Audi S7, I live in Finland so that means paying a shitload of taxes and I'll have to take a loan atleast 80k€. What other options should I consider? Please try to talk me out of wasting a fortune on a car thats waaay too expensive for me but I can't resist buying.

How about getting a car you can actually afford

buy used

Literally nobody will be able to tell the difference from a Kia Stinger for 1/3rd the price.

Get a beater and have fun. A huge loan means pain amplifier.

Buy a ~2005 S5 instead

Get a Jaguar XF instead.

Always lease Audis, the novelty wears off when cost of ownership wrecks your finances.

Don't get one because Russian bydlos will steal it

if you can afford a 80k car you should buy a 50k car + a few tunes that you can have fun with.

>No difference between a Kia and an S7
Umm no sweetie ;)

>Jaguar
>in the current millennium

honestly i hate all the shilling of this car, but if people started looking at it as a good kia rather than competition against the euro giants, i would say its a decent car. IMO looks fucking sick and ill be damned if at least its not a step in the right direction when our only alternative seems to be the generic giant grill meme.
>caption "vehicle dent"

>1/3rd the price
Stinger is like €75k in Finland

Oh yeah I totally agree, it's a fantastic car for a Kia but these kia employees telling us it's as good as an M5 or an S7 need to fuck off.

I could never own one of these cars now because whenever I see it I'm just going to associate it with these autists who keep shilling it here. Shame, really, because as you say it seems like a cool car and I'm sure the used prices will be extremely tempting.

for 80k euros you can get a CPO M6 gran coupe with warranty which is better in every way.

That car will be awesome for 5 years maximum.
After that it's just like the current 'last gen fast audi'. Fast, out of style, racing-kid-douchy, super expensive to maintain. and depreciated as fuck so no selling.
in 5 year you'd wished you'd used the money more wisely.

Better options:
Buy a (second) house.
Take your girl to dinner twice a weak for 5 years.
travel the world back and forth.

So much this OP, please.
There's so much to do for 80k, if you really want a fast nice car that'll be good next gen still get a Golf R.
If you're not a fucking pro racedriver you'll get the same joy (if not more) out of the R for less maintenance and less memes.

It doesn't look 80k.

S7 is pure sexy. You will love it.

who wants to drive a pooinloo car?

How about the Model S? You will save money and save emissions driving it.

>save emissions

kek, nice joke

>buying things you clearly can't afford
jump right in, buddy
you won't regret it

Yes.

I would consult you to buy a car that has proven to be reliable. If you need to take a loan for 80k€ car, then you are being completely retarded with you buying decision. Did you realize that you might have to do maintenance to this car and can you afford it? Nope, you better work your ass of to be able to pay back that loan.

Where do you need your car? What will you be using it for?

Same. The car itself isn't bad for a Kia but I don't buy things getting shilled by pajeets.

It only took 4 posts for kiashill to arrive...

S5 was not a thing until 2008, but oh well.

If this is a better car in any way, which it literally isnt for someone living in finland with snow and shit, there is no fucking way i would ever buy this over the S7 just due to the fact that it looks breathtakingly shitugly.

the wagon version is better

>he prefers overly aggressive meme grille shit
also you're a pussy if you don't drive rwd in the snow. I live in norway btw.

The new A7 just came out
why not wait for the next S7 ?

it's tempting but you have to remember it's a a6 with a body kit.

Why not just a5 sportback? It is the same car just shorter and cheaper

>he doesn't know how to use loans responsibly

go back to school kid, not all loans are bad

New a5-s5 line look ugly as sin. Shame they looked much better before.

I would suggest him to buy and own a car, not getting owned by a bank. It is also retarded to get something you can't afford.

But it's just the way the world works right now. If you want to own something nice someday you pretty much have to take a loan. That or earn as much as ten average joes.

So earn as much as 10 average joes. Not that hard to work out.

the real answer to this is to buy a used 3.0t A7 and tune it. with a dual pulley upgrade and tune you'll be pulling mid to low 12s, which i believe is about what the s7 does. a cup kit, bbk, and some wheels and you'll have your 'S7' for half the price.

>I'll have to take a loan atleast 80k€

Why are people even replying to this poor b8 ?

Buy used.

Work for an Audi dealership and as a fellow Veeky Forumstist I beg you not to go down this route, especially if you would need a loan, a7/S7/RS7's look great and are lovely cars but not worth the money, especially if you're putting yourself in financial risk.