Best car color

what is objectively the best car color? and why is it white?

Racy red.

red sports car best sports car.
I will also accept white, British racing green, German motorsport silver or jet black.

What, no competition yellow mica?

Third for red

Well maintained black.
Annoying as fuck to keep looking good, but so fucking rewarding.

This
Red is the best

if it looks good in yellow. it'll look better in red

pussy magnet yellow and arrest me red

Purple.
Can anyone even think of a car that won't look rad as fuck in Midnight Purple or equivalent.

White is right.
Grey is gay.

Everything but white and silver age like shit. All used cars need to be white or silver do not pass to do not collect $200.

Somebody buying me a new car though? Bright blue.

Except a crx looks good in every colour, its nothing to do with the paint when it comes to age

You know y49 is cursed right?

And that wasn't what I was try to say. I'm saying they age like shit: fade, swirls, oxidation, etc. That yellow, like red, will go to hell shortly after the last warranty. Pic related is an extreme example, but just look at the extreme fade potential especially between non matching panels.

Best color is very subjective depending on the car, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would be the lava red on the McLaren P1

On the majority of cars white just screams "I picked the cheapest thing on the lot"

Noice!

I own red/silver/diamond black-metallic cars myself, fav paint is diamond black metallic. (Pic not mine) It's a bit like dark gunmetal, feels good man.

In general I like most colors as long as the paint's well maintained.

silver is SHIT

Kevin??

>tfw no painted bumpers

feels poverty-spec man

When did Veeky Forums become literally pleb tier? Blue is clearly the hottest (primary) color for cars to be right now.

Purple ftw,

But I'm more of a blackberry guy.

Go to a community college or walmart parking lot, i.e. poor fags. What paint looks the worst. Most often the semi-metallic colors. It looks like solid (non-metallic) white and red hold up the best. Some old bmw's look good in silver, I suspect they have been waxed more than zero times in their life.

Some model years of cars are plagued with bad paint. I suspect they had QA problems converting to environmentally correct paints.

my 89 camry is burgundy and it's amazing
>living in a monochrome world
>just for resale value
why?
you guys are all right

Sext's confirm, burgundy is best automotive color.

red idsthe fastedt

red is the fastest color

:0

not much interest in this car, but this color always catches my eyes in the streets

Blue mica?