Fuck super street

Fuck superstreet magazing.

Bunch of morons saying HONDA CIVICS of all things are good cars all the time...

superstreetonline.com/features/1707-ef-honda-civics-unpopular-opinion/

Why do people read this dumb magazine?

chill out kid, maybe go buy a 3k civic and give it a go

I'm not a faggot ricer.

>by Yuta Akaishi
>not knowing who Yuta Akaishi is
>not realizing he is talking about a specific genaration of civics
>not realizing he's right.

Dude knows and has been working on cars for years, while you have been shitposting about them for years you flyover cuck

The ricer that riced out that z.

i have no idea what you are talking

Do you need a V8?

no, you're just a faggot.

As long as its european

"It's impossible to deny the impact that the Honda Civic has had on the automotive industry since its popularity skyrocketed in the early '90s. Despite this, in America, Civics often find themselves in a negative light, usually associated with young, immature enthusiasts who have nothing better to modify. We can't say for certain what caused this negative stigma to be so widespread, but we do know that it's unique to the U.S. In Japan, it's quite different as Civics are celebrated for their motorsports accomplishments and still thought to be one of the best platforms to modify. It's very common to see a Civic alongside a GT-R or RX-7 at any given racing event and posting similar lap times despite the considerable difference in engine output. Civic enthusiasts can be found anywhere you go in Japan, but the Kansai region, with Osaka at its center, has long been considered to have one of the most unique Civic-centric subcultures in the country. We caught up with Kazuma Tsujimoto and Tsuyoshi Okada of the famed No Good Racing team to hear their stories—how they were introduced to the world of Civics and why they chose to stay loyal to the chassis for so many years."

this is v true

It was influenced by supras and skylines not civics.

you have no idea what you are talking about. you probably didn't read the entire article nor have you ever visited japan. You probably live in an irrelevant state in the United States or even worse an irrelevant country

>Despite this, in America, Civics often find themselves in a negative light, usually associated with young, immature enthusiasts who have nothing better to modify.
>We can't say for certain what caused this negative stigma to be so widespread,
How about because of the spocom and ricer scene that arose from the cheap to build car that had racing roots.
> It's very common to see a Civic alongside a GT-R or RX-7 at any given racing event and posting similar lap times despite the considerable difference in engine output.
lol, only at small technical tracks. Lets compare lap times of Fuji or Suzuka.

>lol, only at small technical tracks

so whats your point? Its still damn impressive that something that was originally made as an economy car can keep up with the big boys even if its only at a small track.

Look at the jdm yard civic winning at world time attack against evos and gtrs.

bump u cuck

Because 90s Civics actually WERE god tier. Incredibly light, short wheelbase, double wishbone suspension all around, performance-oriented rev-happy VTEC engines, 90s Honda cared about those little cars when making them.

Pretty much this. It isn't about you being a ricer, faggot. It is about getting a cheap car, that can be built up cheaply, maintained cheaply, and get up to very high speeds cheaply, while still being able to pass smog/registration and be competitive on a track. But you also need to choose a class to compete in.

Personally, with all its potential, the only real reason I don't like it is because it is FF. Oh, and it is driven heavily by the illegal population.

I think the fact that you are so upset about someone liking a car you don't says everything about you and nothing about Honda or this magazine.

Poor show lad

Civic is the true godmachine.

>Article talks about Osaka car culture
>Mainly the particular following that EF Civic hatchbacks have
>Talk to two prominent individuals in the scene
>Nowhere in the article does it state the superiority of the Honda Civic or its reliability

Did you even read the article? I'm not even a fan of Hondas, but to doubt the civic's racing pedigree and tuning following is stupid, even if most stateside are rusted-out shitboxes driven by beaners.

seems like OP was just shitposting

i hate this board