/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, and upcoming MMOs, including MMOs with communities that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games on Veeky Forums, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

mmorpg.com/bless/news/its-official-aeria-gamigo-exit-publishing-deal-1000044493
returnofreckoning.com/
blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=641
youtube.com/watch?v=VGlZu2hoAiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Bless Online get cancelled?

mmorpg.com/bless/news/its-official-aeria-gamigo-exit-publishing-deal-1000044493
Only Aeria exited the deal. Another Publisher could bring Bless into NA, but that the thing, what other publisher would?

Give me a fucking MMO to play. I can't make up my mind on what title to sink my worthless time on.

runescape3

returnofreckoning.com/

What have you already play and what do you want in an mmo

The Secret World Legends

English voice acting isn't taken seriously and especially not in videogames, this has always been truth.

Spectrum internet. They bought out Time Warner here recently. Internet has been shit ever since, but the past couple days it's barely even been functional during peak hours.

Do they spawn at all? I thought they're just placed as neutral monsters on the map.

Well we lasted for 7 post, maybe that's a new record. One day we'll get our thread back ;_;

Legendary troll

He should update the steam page once every single day with more excuses.

Dreamcast

Haven't they mentioned the possibility of an FFX-3 eventually? That makes this novel's existence even worse.

What triggers me the most is you can't even leave the faggot buyers a negative after they steal your shit anymore

>Gamespot
Give them a game about filling rocks and they'll still somehow make it look bad.

i have two NGPC, about 7 games but also i have a flash cart so i can flash any game rom i want and play it. fuckin awesome

>getting this mad about someone calling your button bashers a dumb genre

>picked up lord of the rings online

I feel like I could die of embarrassment just playing it.

What is so bad about it? I heard that if you're a LotR lorefag, it okay. It great for fishing and barding.

I'm not big into lotr at all, so from my perspective I feel like a big nerd playing it. But, I wanted to give it a try so i rolled a hobbit minstrel.

>caring about being a nerd
>in this day and age in the net
Just play it. No one, including yourself, really cares if you're a dweeb for playing LotR. Life is too short for that.

>N64 was and still is an amazing FPS console.
>1 analog
100% horseshit.

Is it in your top 10?

Its a prequel to Alucard, Trevor and Sypha meeting up. Season 2 should be them in Draculas Castle.

I want to empty my balls inside tails foxhole!

I always heard that Reckoning was a big pvp game. Is there pve content? I'm not big into MMO pvp.

Does Runescape's ironman mode count as single-player?

You got the be shitting me, no one is that stupid.

You can upsample using gedosato

blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=641

Cesar Milan doesn't actually have any formal training at handling dogs. He pretty much just read some bullshit somewhere about "alpha wolves" and tried to apply that bullshit to dogs and got a TV show to spread false information.

>hope

Thats what the Cradlemen had for the future

isn't that the desert camp form Final Fantasy Dimensions?

Not really thats one of the few things bethesda didn't completely ruin.

OP was only talking about the aesthetic anyone who's not a bethesdrone or normalfag will agree with your points.

>language is an actual barrier to entry

I could probably play the jRPGs I've played sleeping. At least I'm going to try. Looking most forward to Donkey Kong games though.

And I'll allow you to touch mine as well once I return.

I just hope my guild hasn't kicked me out, it's been two weeks since I last logged in.

That was the rerelease which came out alongside the top loader and gray Zelda carts in the mid 90s.

>well at least they arent jacking off constantly about a 5+ year console,
There's no way this guy is serious. Best part is he's posting this on the vita board kek

Played HoMM games for ages but never tried a MM game

Any starting tips for 7 since it seems to be one of the more enjoyed games.

>tfw I like classic, adventure, AND boost

fuck heroes tho

>Dragon waifu is the hungry glutton

So when's the collab?

I'll self insert into your female commander

anyone know the stance of say importing a MEC into fallout 4 and vice versa as far as not getting sued either way?

Sorry, I'm not into reverse births

xander better unless eldigan has distant counter

Morrigan is an ultra sadist who often doesn't give people the dignity of being properly succ'd while they die.
But what if Minagi took it even further by making victims watch her fuck horses and the like while only giving them aurajobs?

Here's a video explaining how to get stuck in Gen 1

youtube.com/watch?v=VGlZu2hoAiE

who else is high as fuck right now hahahaha

Best metroid game imo. Super metroid it's way too overated.

1 has greater variety and is overall more consistent in quality I think. Plus i like the supernatural stuff in 1 a lot more than the mechanists

She's so fun.

Comparative to like a GeForce 7900 GT, probably better off buying a new intel chip and using the integrated graphics DESU.

So what happened to Revelations Online? Wasnt that to be the next WoW killer?

>We had the hardware
Even as a Segafag I highly disagree with you. Sure, Saturn was good at 2D or whatever but it was still a clusterfuck

Yeah, but I can't place them anywhere.

Another.
great
RPG froṁ
ENIX!

screeching internally

If they take damage they will sit in the lair and heal for a whole fucking week, I kid you not.

Considered running Vagrant Story since I know every inch of it, but beating it requires timing every single hit perfectly so I gave up.

Dork Zelda is best Zelda

>Duh...River City Ransom is better than Final Fight because it has an inventory system
It's a fucking beat-em-up, if you don't play it for the graphics, what do you?

>Press up
>AI triggers anti-air before frame of you jumping is even drawn

Only playable in 2 player.

Many of the Mystical Ninja sequels last time I checked.

Interesting. Do you play a lot of Counter-Strike? I imagine that's what would do it.

I rely on the crosshairs a lot because I'm mostly playing games with hitscan weapons. I find it difficult to adjust if the crosshair "lies."

Okay, champ. Try to stop sucking dick once in awhile, faggo.

neither

so your above average rate, whats the problem? its about 10 runs per invasion on 30 stam colos

Why are there no more than maybe 2 big mmos without bullshit gimmicks?

>Wings and super saiyan auras
>Cash shop boxes and gachapons
>Some convoluted pet system where you have a pet attached to you the entire game
>Systems that augment the player to play the entire game including instances solo with either pets or special npcs like in XI
>Open world PvP sandbox with no objectives

Are there any straight cut no bullshit MMOs left except maybe XIV or WoW if even that? One where I can just sit down and play the fucking game instead of worrying about what to buy for boosts, feeding some companion the whole game is based around, or having no sense of guidance or progression?

Stop shitting up the thread, holy shit go away

Anyone else just get booted from the servers? Seems like NA went down

Haha, nfb is too good. It still cracks me up, but the other one is bleh.

Can't degauss an LCD monitor.

I thought his arm was her giant ballsack at first