/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4* CE: Beginning of the Journey
4* Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x 4* All EXP, 5x 3* All HP Fou, 5x 3* All ATK Fou and 30x Saint Quartz

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Rate up period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 03:59 UTC
5* Gilgamesh - [Limited]
4*s Lancelot and Atalante
3*s Cú Chulainn (Prototype) and Medea

>[Campaigns]
- The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~13th.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- An important announcement will be revealed on July 11th.

>[Master Mission]
Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

First for GIRUGAMESH!

>people say that their Jeannes aren't getting them FP
>check how much my Level 70 got me in the past hour
>2000 FP
You faggots almost made me doubt a saint. Shame on you.

AND GAY MEN

This is the real bread, it was the first one posted and baked

Slide in

>mfw discovering this game and getting to the post Fuyuki anime cutscene today
I thought this would be just waifubait with shit all gameplay but it's actually engaging.

Only just got my first Medea, keep giving me points

Friend, Kiss, Marry, Murder

get ready to curb your expectations a bit for orleans and septem

I love my wife!

>Did some FP summon for Hans
>Got all the other 1*, 2* and a few 3* servant except Hans
Gacha is bad civilization.

>someone with a great lineup adds you
>he's already reached the friend cap

hurry up and level up dude I wanna add you

wow you gilfaggots are the worst

I've always disliked that phrasing. Shouldn't it instead be "Bed, Wed, Behead"?

>5k mana prisms needed

Best get a head start now.

This is the real bread, now fuck off

Can I just fuck all of them.

I pick the 5th choice, mating press.

What's the best daily for grinding?

more like 10k, also 700 monthly starting next year

Who #TeamManlyMen here? Gil + Waver + Vlad Support here.

Post some boner material

EXP 20 AP to grind out your servants and fill you SA with 4* EXP, then 20 AP QP for everything else.

You get mats during events and although you need mana prisms for some CEs coming up you can more casually farm those in the next months + events give mana prisms as well

Lol did u mean bane?

are np gain or initial np ces better and does it depend on the servant

gil/vlad/waver support we out here

Thanks user, I got most of that, but what's SA?

>Angra Mainyu's NP is based off damage taken
>he doesn't have a taunt

Am I missing something here

Second Archive

>Gil
>Waver
>Vlad
>Men
haha good joke buddy

Probably the Second Archive, aka the dumping ground of the shit you don't use.

Yea he is meant to be really bad at fighting enemies....

Currently at Septem, should I finish the story for the quartz or just go farm QP?

Retardcat is more manly than they are and she wears a naked apron.

initial np for aoe np's for farming

np gain is filler because arts cards are strictly better (although someone like gil gets more mileage out of np gain since his attacks have decent np gain combined with his skills)

>also 700 monthly starting next year
Why so much?

they made him intentionally bad as a joke

Anyone with a good Vlad support in here? I just love his animations.

Can I do all of Nerofest with this line up? It's the best I got ignoring Boudica since I assume her Roman damage bonus would come in handy, otherwise I'd replace her with Mashu or Medusa I guess?

Oh, right. Thanks again.

should you slap initial or gain on gil then or does it not really matter that much

How do you feel about Sanson?

He is shit.
You either want him because you are a fan or simply are a collector of rare shit.

To grab Fous

I've got a question for you guys. Should I do every Daily Quest once to maximize Mana Prism gain or is it more efficient to just keep doing the highest level daily quests over and over again?

Anyone can do this run of nerofest, everything up until the last quest is ezmode and you only need a support saber alter for the last quest.

doesn't really matter, gil's np hits like a wet noddle right now but people like spamming supports with initial np regardless

I feel as if he's literally me.

Newshitter here, when I'm rerolling should I value 5* craft essences at all? Or should I just keep trying for a 5* waifu like Tamamo or Gil

30 and 40 ap exp daily gives you (better than) 1 mana prism per 5 AP. you do the math

Yes, stuff like Kaleidoscope is top tier and very useful for battle even with shit tier servants

Why is this even a question? do you play for the CEs or something?

>maximize Mana Prism gain
If you want mana prisms, it's terribly inefficient to do anything but the 30 or 40 AP ember dailies and burn the cards you get.

Even with my current levels taken into account? I'm not confident I can get all the mats in time as you can see my luck for rolling is already pretty bad.

>having way more fun playing with jeanne and gil than my waver/vlad account

Does Waver ever get rate up for w/e it was called like Gil is atm

Do 40 vault (qp)
Do 40 ember
Do 30 ember and repeat

Only spam 30 if you cant chain ap overflow with 40 otherwise spam 40 till you cant

Jack and Jill are pretty good as a combo for now.

I will lend you my Formalcraft level 90 Jannu if you need it user

She can solo the entire thing (bar Berserkers) herself

Avenger is the weakest Servant ever summoned for a Holy Grail War. So they also made him shit in FGO. He's also the rarest Servant you can pull in FP Gacha.

yeah waver gets a rate-up in like two months IIRC

>you only need a support saber alter for the last quest.

Why Saber Alter? What makes her so special?

Yeah, sometimes.
You can also take a gamble for him in the second new year paid gacha, though you also have a chance of getting Tamamo or Xuanzang out of it.
If you wait that long though, you're better off just saving up for Merlin.

Or if you have your slots full of 4* EXP already and the second archive too, at least while the campaign is going.

Best AOE NP available right now

She can hit 200k full damage vs lancer hands and full buffs user

She's the hardest hitting Saber in the game right now

That'd be nice, please share friend code. Do I put Jannu at the last spot so she can chain arts?

Sauce?

To the guy who gave me the Gil account in the last thread. I just summoned a second Gil on it... I love you...
PS wtf do I do with dupes in this game?

DORAGON SUKEIRU!

Gonna kms. I failed her..

What is the lowest-tier team you could practically have and still be able to clear all content with a modest amount of effort?

that sweet sweet 450% np

only shit like np2 tamamo or lancelot come close right now

how the hell did you manage to get enough for the 3rd ascension? I dropped lots of AP and got nowhere

Not a bad guy, he is like redman in the sense of what he is doing is also betraying what he trust which is painless killing the real guilty even if he knows he is maybe killing the non guilty too.

Either scrap it for rare/regular mana prisms or use it to upgrade the original's NP

Depends on your servants really. Most safe strategy is throwing your other servants at the berserkers and letting her solo the rest. Fastest strategy is just letting her up front and popping her NP to counter other NPs

098, 086,744

I NEED TO IMPREGNATE LIZ

I know how you feel. I'm missing just one of each for the third ascension. Be glad knowing that you got farther than a lot of other people, at least.

I'm gonna rape every single one of your guys waifus while you are forced to watch

Is it even worth me trying to get the six Ghost Lanterns I need to ascend Tamamo right now or should I just wait?

Go ahead and try

does NP charge percentage do nothing if you don't reach x hundred? i.e. does a 100% NP do the exact same thing as a 150% charge NP?

I got the same question with snake jewels for gil and crystals for herc this shit is impossible to get.

My waifu is not real user, you cannot rape him.

Guy who gave you the account here
Why the fuck did you roll the Gil banner again?Couldve got yourself some sweet Saberpussy / Jeannepussy instead on the story one
That aside, you can use dupes of Gil to level his Noble Phantasm which lets you overcharge it for extra damage

My wife is best Saber.

>Shitty FP CE on your lead and 5 star

Knock if off, faggot. You don't realize how many people you're making not friend you/use her by doing that. Why would I use a gimped 5 star when I can scroll down and get the same thing from someone else who has the sense to use a good CE?

Yeah, it only increases scaling when it hits increments of 100.

getting crystals for herc is pretty easy desu
getting snake jewels for gil will require ~20 hours if you're multitasking (less if you're superfocused on the game and clear stages fast)

UMU!

Not that guy, but I found the third ascension infinitely easier than the fourth because you're looking for only three types.

I'm stuck like that guy above, need three more Casters and one each of Zerker and Assassin. Have to wait until Tuesday I guess.

I forgot to switch banners honestly.

I'll show her what "bad civilization" is

My waifu wouldnt dare open her legs to a dirty frogposter

Why the fuck does Lancelot have a minigun?

>TFW Saber Lily can reach 80, but you can't get any gold saber monuments or tree seeds.
This is a terrible feel.

Ger your free Herk.
Level Mashu so she survives at least 2 turns.
Give Arash an NP gauge CE.
Support Waver and/or Jannu.
And you're set.

Probably Hassan, St George, Cu, Hans or something

better to just burn them for prisms or feed to random servants from the gacha for their interludes senpai